他在这里干什么?
What is he doing here?
放松 你们两个玩得很好
Relax, you two. Play nice.
赖尔只是想让你提供建议
Ryle simply wants you to advise.
如果我不知道情况 我就不能给出建议
I can't give advice if I don't know the situation.
赖尔在哪?
Where is Ryle?
来袭 保护我们
Incoming, to protect us.
保护我们免受什么?
Protect us from what?
可能的第一次接触
Possible first contact.
不是塞蒂 不是美国宇航局
It wasn't SETI, it wasn't NASA
只是几个粗野的脖子撞在鲣鸟丑陋
just a couple of roughnecks bumping uglies in the boonies.
这是真的吗?
Is this real?
我认为如此
I think so.
感觉很真实
It feels real.
嗯 我的意思是 这改变了一切
Well, I mean, this changes everything.
他们说很多事情
They say that about a lot of things
但我仍然交税 太阳还在升起
but I still pay my taxes and the sun still rises
让我们看看
so let's see.
嘿 你们这些家伙 呃 你们似乎对此有点冷淡
Hey, you guys, uh, you seem kinda chill about this.
你不明白其中的含义吗
Do you not understand the implications
第一次接触?
of this first contact?
在宇宙中 我们也许并不孤单
We may not be alone in the universe.
你认为外星人有音乐吗?
Do you think aliens have music?
你觉得他们会跳舞吗?
Do you think they dance?
你认为他们付你的酒吧标签吗?
Do you think they pay your bar tab?
范德米尔号♥正在退出量化空间
The Vandermeer is dropping out of quant space.
降落在3号♥湾
Landing in Bay 3.
现在 你坐在众所周知的长凳上
Right now, you're on the proverbial bench.
赖尔可能会打电♥话♥给你找圣玛丽
Ryle might call you up for a Hail Mary.
所以 你知道演习
So, you know the drill.
快点等
Hurry up and wait.
有一件事
One thing.
如果我是你
If I were you
准备一个Q炸♥弹♥ 立即
prepare a Q-bomb. Immediately.
去找骆家辉中士
Go for Sergeant Locke.
给我一个量化的技术
Give me a quant tech.
现在
Now.
嗨 宝贝 我想你
Hi, baby! I missed you.
你想我吗?
Did you miss me?
是的 你做到了 姆瓦
Yeah, you did. Mwah!
-嘿 扳手 -谁是个好孩子?
- Hey, wrench! - Who's a good boy?
-等一下 -哦 不
- Hold up! - Oh, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
休假被取消了
Leave's been cancelled.
来吧 中士 别这样对我
Come on, Sarge, don't do this to me!
你在停车场 你在基地
You're in the parking lot, you're on base
意味着你还在值班
means you're still on duty.
我们有一些秘密松鼠屎在继续
We got some secret squirrel shit goin' on
他们需要一个扳手谁可以工作的量子端口
and they need a wrench who can work the quant port.
嘿
Hey.
我叫你扳手是因为你是个工程师
I'm callin' you wrench cos you're an engineer.
我和朋友有计划
Well, I have plans with friends.
你唯一的朋友是联盟
Your only friend is the Alliance.
好了 现在 你看
Well, now, you see
如果我真的得到了我答应的假期
if I actually got the leave I was promised
我可以 你知道 有自己的生活
I could, you know, have a life.
我的意思是 他们需要一个量化技术
I mean, what do they need a quant tech for
凌晨1点?
at 1:00am anyway?
我怎么知道的?它高于我们的工资等级
How the hell do I know? It's above our pay-grade
但我确实在甲板上看到福特老人所以
but I did see old man Ford on deck, so...
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
你想让我告诉他们我不能接近你
You want me to tell 'em I couldn't get to you
在你离开之前?
before you left?
哇 你的朋友怎么了?
Wow. What happened to your friends?
恕我直言 中士 操你
With all due respect, Sarge, fuck you.
数量端口故障
Quant port failure.
错误代码GR-76
Error code GR-76.
是的 你不容易 是吗 约翰尼?
Yeah, you couldn't be easy, could you, Johnny?
约翰尼到底是谁?
Who the hell is Johnny?
哦 是约翰尼Q 量化端口
Oh, it's Johnny Q, the quant port.
是的 我明白了
Yeah, I get it.
你需要多少时间?
How much time do you need?
呃...十?
Uh... ten?
你有五个
You got five.
我需要十个
Well, I'm gonna need ten.
好吧 赖尔刚刚给你发了授权码
Fine, Ryle just sent you the authorisation codes.
好吧 好吧
Alrighty.
Q炸♥弹♥生成授权
Q-bomb generation authorised.
先生 他们需要一个Q炸♥弹♥做什么?
Uh, sir... what do they need a Q-bomb for?
启动汽车
To jump-start a car.
我怎么知道?
How the hell should I know?
应该是在海滩上喝麦泰
Should be on a beach drinkin' a mai tai.
这只是个演习 对吧?
This is just a drill, right?
很有可能
More than likely.
好的 她应该在15分钟内准备好
OK, she should be ready in 15 minutes.
十人怎么了?
What happened to ten?
就是这样 中士
Is what it is, Sarge.
范德米尔号♥正在6号♥湾着陆
The Vandermeer is landing in Bay 6.
我们走吧
Let's go.
在铁丝网后面不抽烟 专家
No smoking behind the wire, specialist.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
不管你叔叔是不是我们的老板 我一点也不在乎
I don't give a damn if your uncle is our boss or not.
只是享受风景 先生
Just enjoyin' the view, sir.
顺便说一下 到底发生了什么事?
The hell's happenin', by the way?
即使我知道 我也不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you even if I knew.
所以他们取消了我们这个周末的假期
So they cancelled our leave this weekend
只是为了让我们玩租一个警♥察♥?
just so we could play rent-a-cop?
这是当地人周末在奶头酒吧 先生
It's locals weekend at the titty bar, sir
你本可以来的
you could've came with.
我已经跟你说过一千次了
I've told you this a thousand times.
牺牲是当兵的货币
Sacrifice is the currency of soldiering.
别再做聪明人了
Quit bein' a smart ass.
是的,先生 做好这份工作吧
Yes, sir. Just doin' the job.
好
Fine.
你知道到底怎么回事吗?
You know what the hell's goin' on?
我们即将发现
We're about to find out.
他们要去哪里?
Where are they going?
污染协议
Contamination protocol.
妈的 我们没有时间
Fuck that, we don't have time.
我需要立即采访幸存者
I need to interview the survivors immediately.
每过一秒
Every second that passes...
规约四、第三款规定
Statute four, paragraph three states
"净化协议必须是"
"Decontamination protocol must be..."
协议?
Protocol?
第一次接触时与参议院联♥系♥是协议
It is protocol to contact the senate at first contact.
我猜赖尔想知道我们面对的是什么
I'm guessing Ryle wants to know what we're facing
在他开始恐慌之前
before he starts to panic.
我需要确定是否第一次接触
And I need to determine whether first contact
是两个物种的净正负
was a net positive or negative for either species
而事件仍然是新鲜在他们的脑海
while the events are still fresh in their minds.
让我做我的工作
Let me do my job.
赖尔三分钟就出来了
Ryle's three minutes out.
你为什么不回到你的岗位上?
Why aren't you back at your post?
这是怎么回事?
What's goin' on here?
睁开眼睛 闭上嘴
Eyes open, mouth shut.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
嘿
Hey.
他妈的
Fuck.
手在空中
Hands in the air.
-手在空中 -别开枪
- Hands in the air! - Don't shoot!
停止前进 否则我会开枪的
Cease advancing or I will shoot.
电影精选列表