但...
But...
那是不可能的
that's not possible.
你知道吗 那是他进操纵组的一次机会
You knew there was a chance he'd be in the control group.
是的 但他的个人标记 他的seratonin级别... 按科学的方法...
Yes, but his biomarkers, his seratonin levels... scientifically...
从未低估安慰剂的影响效果
Never underestimate the power of the placebo effect.
已治愈了自己疾病的人都知道科学
People have cured themselves from every disease known to science.
Chrissakes 除去了肿瘤!
Eradicated tumours, for Chrissakes!
但最终安慰剂引起了死亡
But eventually the placebo effect dies.
我需要喝点东西
I need a drink.
有人要喝东西吗?
Anybody want a drink?
喂? - Michael 他还在房♥子里吗?
Hello?-Michael,is he still in the house?
不在 他在外面
No, he's outside.
他在地上打滚 我觉得他身上有蠕虫
He crapped all over the floor. I think he's got worms.
所以我一直都让他在外面 - 他手上还有枪吗?
I'm keeping him outside. - Does he still have a gun?
没有 但兽医应该检查他了
No, but the vet should check him out.
你到这里时他就会好了 - 我报♥警♥了
He'll be ready when you get here. - I'm calling the police.
好吧 我要挂了
I got to go now.
我在等工作的电♥话♥ - 好的 再见
I'm expecting a work call. - OK. Bye.
是Barbara打来的
That was Barbara.
每当狗生病时 我都会打电♥话♥给她 你知道她是做什么的了吧
I call her whenever the dog is sick. You know how she is.
你还能看到她吗? 我一直都很喜欢Barbara
Are you still seeing her? I always liked Barbara.
不 我们只是一起保管这条狗
No, we just share custody of the dog.
你确定你不要喝点东西吗? 因为我需要
You sure you don't want a drink? 'Cause I need one.
也许我需要喝点
Maybe I'll have a drink.
妈的!
Shit!
这么做可能会让你自己送命的
You can get yourself killed for doing this.
没有人会被杀害
Nobody is gonna get killed.
得把你带到机场去 你坐下一班飞机
Gonna get you to the airport. Put you on the next flight out.
我的药不够 - 你不需要任何药
I don't have enough pills. - You don't need any pills.
你在说什么? - 你不需要它们
What are you talking about? - You don't need them.
它们不是什么药 只是糖而已
They were nothing but sugar.
什么? - 它们不会让你有谴责的感觉
What? - They didn't do a damn thing.
混帐家伙!
Son-of-a-bitch!
我们开始麻药试验时 我们给一半的试验品服用少量的...
When we start a drug trial, half the subjects are picked at random...
真正的麻药 而另一半试验品我们 给他们服用的是假的麻药: 安慰剂
to get the actual drug, the other half are given a phoney pill: The placebo.
你进入了操纵组
You were in the control group.
胡说!
That's bullshit!
没有 我从未对你说过谎 而且我现在也没有骗你
No. I never lied to you and I'm not lying to you now.
他朝湖的方向开去 - 我们看到他了
He's headed for the lake. - We got him.
你知道该做什么
You know what to do.
你一直都知道整件事?
You knew this the whole time?
不知道 那会影响到我怎么治疗你
It would've affected how I treated you.
我发誓 我今晚才知道的
I just found out tonight, I swear.
你知道这些东西都不是真的?
You knew theses things weren't real?
可关键是他们曾经对你来说很真实
They were real to you, and that's what matters.
你还好吧?
You okay?
你得离开这里
You gotta get outta here.
无论如何你都要去机场 这里有些钱
Get to the airport anyway you can. Here's some money.
马上消失 快走
Disappear. Go.
医生 就是你 - 什么?
That was you, Doc. - What?
就是因为你我才会变好的 不是那些麻药
You're the reason why I got better. It wasn't any drug.
不 是你你改变了你自己
You changed yourself.
快点走! 走!
Now hurry! Go!
走!
Go!
你得走了
You gotta go.
到目前为止你是怎么想的? - 还好
What do you think of it so far? - It's okay.
我们到外面看看
Let's have a look outside.
打的很漂亮!
Beautiful!
Wayne 这是Michael - Wayne 你好吗?
Wayne, this is Michael. - How you doing, Wayne?
很好 - 你想认识其它人吗?
Good.-You Wanna meet the other guys?
走吧
Come on.
好了 Rhonda 该真正的大♥师♥玩的时候了
All right, Rhonda, time to play a real master.
我想要你认识Wayne!
I want you to meet Wayne!