你让一名警卫进你房♥间 这样会影响他的行动
You put a guard in his room, it'll influence his behaviour.
你不能那么做!
You can't do it!
如果发生了什么事 我们要负责
If anything were happen, we're responsible.
Hart-Mercer 医药品!
Hart-Mercer Pharmaceuticals!
我会再给你一次机会...
I'll give you one more chance...
我们会转移到另一个不同的试验 讨论到此为止
then we move on to a different test subject. Period. End of discussion.
Arlo...
Arlo...
另一个试验主题有什么我应该知道的吗?
is there something I should know about the other test subjects?
我已经告诉过你了 他们情况的有关知识...
I've told you. Any knowledge of their status...
会影响你自己的主题的交互作用
could influence your interaction with your own subject.
是的 但我从博士后那里听到一个谣言
Yes, but I heard a rumour from one of the post-docs.
一些试验品因肝功能衰竭而死
Some of the test subjects have died of liver failure.
如果那是真的 我应该知道
If it's true, I should know.
你的试验品有肝脏损害的迹象吗?
Has your subject shown signs of liver damage?
没 他没有
No, he hasn't.
最大的副作用是失眠 口干...
The most significant side effects are insomnia, dry mouth...
持久感觉内疚和懊悔
persistent feelings of guilt and remorse.
没有任何肝脏并发症
Nothing here about liver complications.
你不需要把自己和试验品联♥系♥起来
You don't need to concern yourself with the other subjects.
其实你做的很好了
You have enough on you hands as it is.
你不应该浪费那么多时间听从博士后的话
You shouldn't spend so much time listening to post-docs.
特别是很有吸引力的
Especially the attractive ones.
你不是很喜欢风味小吃 对吗?
You don't like relish much, do you?
试试多吃点蔬菜
Trying to eat more vegetables.
辛辛那提市怎么样? - 那里有一个棒球队
So what's Cincinnati like? - They got a baseball team.
我猜你不是很想念那里
I guess you don't miss it much.
我只是想从头开始
I just wanted to start from scratch.
我也是 那是一件很美妙的事 对吗?
Me too. It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?
什么事? - 从头开始
What's that? - Starting from scratch.
我明白了
I hear you.
Ralph说你做的很好 他说你很快就上手了
Ralph says you're doing really good. He says you caught on quick.
不是很理解 你想要一些甜点还是...
It's not too much to catch on to. You want some dessert or...
他们有夹心冰琪淋
They got a really good ice cream sandwich.
我欠你的! - 你什么也不欠我
Come on, I owe you! - You don't owe me anything.
我欠你
I owe you.
互不相欠
Fairly smooth.
你在读什么? - 地质学入门
What are you reading? - Introduction to Geology.
是真实纪录 - 你读书?
It's a real page-turner. - You go to school?
晚间的社区学院 这是我第2学期了
Community College, nights. It's my second semester.
让自己保持忙碌 - 我觉得你很有智慧
Keeps me busy. - I knew you had brains.
如果我有智慧 我会在这里工作吗?
If had brains, would I be working here?
嘿 别这样!
Come on!
你曾经在里面?
You ever been inside?
什么里面?
Inside what?
跟我来
Come on.
你经常这么做吗?
Do you do this very often?
我不知道
I don't know.
由于种种原因 我发现该休息了
For some reason I find it to be relaxing.
是的 - 有两三分钟时间...
It is. - For a couple of minutes...
我觉得我能领悟到
I feel I can think.
我觉得我能了解
I guess I can see that.
唯一一件事是 你必须在Ralph见你之前改变主意
Only thing is, you have to haul ass before Ralph sees you.
你明白了吗?
You get a thing?
Teresa...
Teresa...
你在想什么?
what are you thinking?
猜
Guess.
跳出去!
Jump!
他看到我们了吗? - 我差点被绊倒了
Did he see us? - I almost tripped over my foot.
没有看到他 - 他现在看起来不一样了
Haven't seen him. - He looks different now.
他没有那些伤疤了
He doesn't have them scars.
两天前他在这里 收据上写的
He was in here 2 days ago. It's on the receipt.
每天来这里的人都很多
We get a lot of people in here every day.
你应该问问周围的邻居 也许他住在这附近
You should check the neighbourhood. Maybe he lives around here.
谢谢
Thanks.
上车 我带你去你想去的地方
Hop in. I'll give you a ride to your place.
这医生好像在违犯规则
Looks like the doc's breaking the cardinal rule:
从未依恋你试验的老鼠
Never get attached to you lab rat.
医生 谢谢
Thanks, Doc.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢你的便车 - 没什么 扣好安全带
Thanks for the lift. - Sure. Put on your belt.
检查下那些书?
Check those books out?
我偷来的 只好开枪打了几个图书管♥理♥员♥ 我才能逃出来
I stole them. Had to pop a couple librarians to make me getaway.
很好 - 这车不错
Nice.-This is a sweet ride.
我在洗车处开出来的
I drove one of these on the car wash.
我只开了10英尺 但..
I only drive like 10 feet but...
医生 你有家庭吗?
You got a family, Doc?
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
我只是好奇 我只是想知道你有没有家庭
I was just curious. I was just wondering if you had a family.
你问我私人的问题不合适
It's inappropriate for you to ask me personal questions.
但是你可以知道关于我的所有事
But it's okay for you to know everything about me.
我明白了 只是好奇 什么? 说吧 我想知道
I see how it works. Just curious. What? Come on. I wanna know.
我老婆和我分开了
My wife and I have split up.
我们有一个儿子 - 他和她住在一起吗?
And we had a son. - Is he living with her?
不 他死了
No, he was killed.
意外? 生病了还是... - 谋杀
Accident? Was he sick or... - Murder.
他当时才8岁
He was 8 years old.
我们从公园开车回家...
We were driving home from the park after shooting hoops...
就像每周六我休息时我们做的事一样..
like we did on every Saturday when I could get away from work...
一辆车把我们拦住了
and a car cut us off.
我换了一条路走 他又挡住了我的路 我迷路了
I laid on the horn, changed lanes. He cut me off again and I lost it.
我以为他是个冒失的人 但令人惊异的是...
I flipped him the bird and start screaming and the next thing I know...
那家伙开枪打我
the guy shoots at me with a gun.
挡风玻璃被打碎了 我开到路边 调头..
The windshield shatters. I pull over, turn...
Tommy倒下了 满身是血
Tommy's slumped over covered in blood.
他看着我 说:
He looked at me and said:
"我没事 爸爸 我不会有事的"
It's gonna be okay, daddy. I'm gonna be okay.
然后他就死了 - 医生 很抱歉
And then he died. - I'm sorry, Doc.
如果那家伙有吃Anagress(药名)的话 或许我儿子就不会死
If that guy had been on Anagress, maybe my son'd be alive today.
如果那时我开始研究Anagress(药名)的话 或许..
If I had been on Anagress maybe...
你把我放在这里就可以了 其余的路我可以步行
You can just drop me off here. I'll walk the rest of the way.
谢谢你的便车
Thanks for the lift.
好了
There you go.
明晚我有一个约会 - 真的吗?
I have a date tomorrow night. - Really?
不错 很好啊 - 这东西围绕着我的脚腕子...
Good for you. That's great. - This thing around my ankle...
它停留在它该停留的地方 - Come on! 如果我幸运呢?
It stays where it is. - Come on! What if I get lucky?
你要找到一个可以让自己沉住气的方法
You're gonna have to figure out a way to keep your pants on.
快点 医生! - 朋友 对不起 我帮不了你
Come on, Doc! - Sorry, pal. I can't help you.
我发誓 我不会逃跑的! 我喜欢现在的方式
I'm not gonna run, I swear! I like the way things are right now.
我不会逃跑的 - 我知道 我相信你 但...
I'm not gonna run. - I know, I believe you but...
我也要遵守规则
I got rules to follow too.
借车?
Borrow the car?
愿你过得快乐
Have a good time.
谢谢你让我搭车 - 恩
Thanks for the ride. - Sure.
Joe 注意身体
Be well, Joe.
他们没有改变
They didn't change a thing.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗? - 什么意思?
Can you tell me what's going on? - What do you mean?
从那以后我们就再没一起吃过晚饭... 我记得...
I haven't had dinner with you since... I can remember...
即使我们当时仍然在一起...
even when we were still together...
星期五?我以为那是禁止进入的类别
Friday's? I thought it was in the off-limits category.
以前我们来这里只是因为... Tommy 很喜欢这里
We only came here because... Tommy liked it so much.
我能和你说什么? 我喜欢用3号♥山胡桃调味汁
What can I tell you? I'm jonesing for a number 3 with hickory sauce.
他们让我们回到这里让我感到很惊讶
I'm surprised they let us back in here.
我觉得他们不认识我们了 - 他们怎么可能会忘记呢?
I don't think they recognized us. - How could they forget?
火焰几乎接触到天花板了
The flames almost touched the ceiling.
他们怎么会忘记...
How could they forget...
你怎么设法弄灭火焰?
how you tried to douse the flames with your milkshake?
谁是把菜单放在吸烟加热器上的天才?
Who was the genius who left his menu on a smoking toaster?
那不是一个放加热器的好地方!
It's a stupid place to put a toaster!
我们面对它:我们俩都很恐慌
And let's face it: We both panicked.
只有Tommy很冷静 用东西挡住火然后去找经理
Only Tommy stayed calm. Just unplugged it and got the manager.