从那件事以后这是我第1次听到 你说他的名字..
That's the first time I've heard you say his name since...
我带来了湖边房♥子的证件
I brought the papers for the lake house.
我们得到了一个相当好价格 会平分为二...
We got a pretty good price. It will be divided fifty-fifty...
就像我们和睦的离婚协议一样
as per our very amicable divorce agreement.
在这里
Right here.
我收到我的职工优先认股权的货款了
I've cashed in my stock options.
真的吗?
Really?
突然觉得Hart-Mercer 不是一个很好的投资项目?
Hart-Mercer not seem like a good investment all of a sudden?
不 但我在市区买♥♥了一个陈旧的学校建筑
No, but I'm buying an old school building downtown.
是一个很固定的生意 但我的会计说真实情况...
It's a major fixer-upper but my accountant says that real state...
的危险性要比biotech少很多 因此...
is less risky than biotech these days, so...
确实是这样
True.
我要开一间我一直都在讨论的青年中心
I'm gonna open up that youth center I was always talking about.
至少 不管怎样我都要试一试 - 你会做到的
At least, I'm gonna try anyway. - You'll do it.
Barbara 那很好 我觉得那不错
Barbara, that's great. I thing that's really great.
你知道那个你介绍给我的同事吧?
You know that colleague you introduce me to?
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
让我想起了我那个年龄时候的一些事
Reminds me a bit of me when I was that age.
你那时比她漂亮 比她聪明
You were prettier. And a bit smarter.
你气色不错
You look nice.
不管了 - 无所谓
Whatever.-Whatever.
过来
Come on.
你认识这家伙? - 不能说认识 先生
You know this guy? - Can't say I do, mister.
不就是那个丑陋婊♥子♥的儿子吗? - 靠近点看
Ugly son-of-a-bitch, ain't he? - Look closer.
他现在不一样了 没有伤疤了
He's different now. No scars.
他的脸虽然改变了 但他还是他
He changed his face, but's still him.
你认识他 对吧? 就是开车和那个女孩出去的那家伙
You do know him, don't you? He just drove out of here with that girl.
你为什么找他? 他欠你钱吗?
Why are you looking for him? Do he owe you money?
那他做了什么? - 开始...
Then what'd he do? - For starters...
他开枪打了我兄弟的头
he shot my brother in the head.
真酷
This is really cool!
真不敢相信你以前从未去过娱乐园
I can't believe you've never been to an amusement park before.
当我还是个孩子时 沙盒很重要
When I was a kid, a sandbox was a big deal.
要啤酒吗?
Want a beer?
不要 - 确定?
No.-Sure?
我10 个月没喝酒了
I'm 10 months sober.
真的吗? 真不敢想象原来你是个大酒鬼
Really? Can't picture you a big drinker.
喝酒真的不是我的事
Drinking wasn't really my thing.
我和这家伙约会过 那时他是个商人
I dated this guy, and he was a dealer.
直到他失去了控制 我和他结束了
I ended up doing speed with him 'til it got out of control.
在我复职时 我的体重下降到了95磅
I was down to 95 pounds by the time I hit rehab.
以前太多资料了 哼?
Too much information at once, huh?
至少你走过来了
At least you got out.
你获得了第2次机会 - 是的
You got yourself a second chance. - I had to.
我觉得是这样的...
I see it like this...
一只眼睛看着过去 一只眼睛看着未来...
keep one eye in the past and one eye in the future...
这样就斜视了
you end up cross-eyed.
因此我在想现在 现在...
So I'm thinking about right now. And right now...
我很快乐 很愉快 - 我也是
I'm happy. I'm having fun. - Me too.
我有一个想法 快过来
I got an idea. Come on.
我还是觉得我们应该进去
I still think we should go in.
给他留点地方 他怎么进去就会怎么出来的
Give him some space. He's gotta come out the same way he went in.
Lee Ray!
Lee Ray!
你很有闯劲 - 那比不动产汽车要好
You're very aggressive out there. - It's better than crashing real cars.
那是事实
That's true.
你想试试旋转木马吗? 我是旋转木马畸形人
You wanna try the merry-go-round? I'm a merry-go-round freak.
真的吗?
Really?
当然 - 不会让你觉得头晕吗
Sure. - Doesn't make you dizzy.
我必须去趟卫生间 我马上就回来
I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
你不介意我继续... - 不 我马上就回来
You don't mind I go on... - No. I'll be right back.
让开!
Get out of the way!
那边的你!住手!
You there! Stop!
我错过什么了吗?
Did I miss anything?
不是很多 只是一次赛马但我赢了
Nothing much. It was a tight race but I won by a nose.
怎么那么久? - 很多人排队 准备好了吗?
What took you so long? - Long line. Ready?
那么...
So...
你想让我把你放下来?
you want me to drop you off?
我会从你的公♥寓♥步行回家 确定你安全到家
I'll walk home from you apartment. Make sure you get home safe.
什么? - 要确定我是否安全到家?
What?-Wanna make sure I get home safe?
总之 我要邀请你进来
I was gonna invite you in, anyway.
你的公♥寓♥不错
You got a nice apartment.
亲爱的 欢迎你来到我这里
Welcome to my palace, darling.
女仆们的岗位在楼下 今天是休假日
The maid's quarters are downstairs. And it's the butler's day off.
希望你不要介意
Hope you don't mind.
你可能想在公园里多呆一会儿
You probably wanted to stay at the park longer.
对不起 我希望我没把事情弄糟糕
I'm sorry. I hope I didn't mess things up.
别担心 不会永远都是小孩子
Don't worry about it. Can't be a kid forever.
Joe...
Joe...
这一生中 我相信过很多人
I've trusted a lot of people in my life.
我想知道... 我能相信你
I was wondering if... I can trust you.
有些事我觉得我应该告诉你
There's something I should tell you though.
很好 我以前听过了 - 不 不是那个
Great. I've heard that before. - No, it's not that.
我在服用药物... 这些药...
I'm on this medicine... these pills...
会使你...镇静或者其他的
that make you... calm or something.
在你不吃那些药时你会怎么样?
What happens when you don't take them?
你不会想认识我
You wouldn't wanna know me.
不管怎样 药物在启作用
Whatever it is they're doing, it's working.
我可能要走了 - 怎么了?
I should probably go. - What's wrong?
没什么 我只是想要一些我可以期待的事
Nothing. I just wanna have something to look forward to.
好吧
Right.
在第1次约会不会想和我上♥床♥的男人
A guy who didn't want to jump my bones on the first date.
我能相信你
I can trust you.
今晚我很开心 - 我也是
I had a great time tonight. - Me too.
一些可以期待的事 - 我很后悔说了那些事
Something to look forward to. - I'm gonna regret having said that.
明天我会看到你吗?
I'll see you tomorrow?
我认为他会很幸运 - 继续违犯
I thought he was gonna get lucky. - Tough break.
时间正好 他过时间吃Anagress(药名)了
Just in time. He's overdue for his Anagress.
妈的! 这里到处都没有停车位
Shit! There's nowhere to park.
在街道附近开车转转 我们会找到一个的
Drive around the block We'll find another one.
抓到你了 笨蛋!
Got ya, motherfucker!
放下枪!
Drop the gun!
他妈的!
Dammit!
妈的!
Shit!
这混♥蛋♥怎么了?
What's up with this asshole?
我的天啊!
My God!
我的天啊!
My God!
妈的!
Shit!
请不要接电♥话♥
Tell me you're not gonna get that.
喂?
Hello?
好的 我马上就到
OK. I'll be right there.
我们走 - 不 你不能
Let's go. - No, you can't.
为什么? - 那可能很危险
Why?-It might be dangerous.
如果你不让我和你一起去...
If you're not gonna let me go with you...
我是不会自己呆在这里的
I'm not gonna stay here by myself.
他把它丢在垃圾桶里了 - 我就是不敢相信他...
He ditched it in the trash bin. - I just can't believe that he...
难道你不知道他在怎么玩你吗? 他是个反♥社♥会♥的人
Don't you see how he played you? He's a sociopath.
你最好应该知道 那些坏蛋连测谎器都能唬弄...
You should've known better. Those bastards can fool...
到底是什么让你觉得他不会唬弄你呢?
polygraph machines. What made you think he couldn't fool you?
我不知道
I don't know.
他穿着黑色的衣服 确定他没有走远
He's in a black pickup with flame decals. Make sure he doesn't go far.
你的批准被终止了 - 那是什么意思?
You're authorized to terminate. - What's that supposed to mean?
您知道协议 如果试验品在第2阶段...
You know the protocol. If the subject commits a violent crime...
犯一次暴♥力♥罪 那就没有其他选择了
during Phase 2, there's no alternative.
在法律的眼里他已经死了
He's already dead in the eyes of the law.
那证明了我们追捕他并且 杀了他是合理的?
And that justifies us hunting him down and killing him?
真该死
Goddamn right, it does.
我们会验尸 然后找出Anagress(药名) 发生了什么副作用
We'll do an autopsy and figure out what happened with the Anagress.
去实验室 做必要的调整
Go to the lab. Make the necessary adjustments.
你没有时间追踪
You'll be back on track in no time.
快点! 起来!
Come on! Get up!