你可以填写一下这个申请表
You can fill out this application.
你想知道什么? - 通常的
What d'ya wanna know? - The usual.
关于车的一切我都知道 外国的 美国的 所有的
I know everything about cars. Foreign, American, everything.
所有你需要知道的就是怎么把车 开处10 英尺并且不要碰撞到他们
All you need to know is how to drive them 10 feet without crashing them.
我能做到
I could do that.
我需要回去回一些数字
I'm gonna have to get back to you for the numbers for references.
别担心 数字随便写 我是打电♥话♥来的那个人
Don't worry. Put any number. I'm the one who makes the phone calls.
把这些给有热蜡的人 你有热蜡吗?
Give these away to people who get the hot wax. You getting the hot wax?
先生 没有 - 他在填写申请表
No, sir. - He's filling out the application.
看样子不错
It's looking really good.
你是位很努力工作的工人吗? - 很努力
Are you a hard worker? - Very hard.
吸毒? - 不 只是维生素
Take drugs? - No. Vitamins, but that's it.
你别唬我?我不想吸毒者为我做事
You bullshitting me? I don't want drug addicts working for me.
我不吸毒 真的 不吸毒
I don't take drugs. Honest. No drugs.
开始我付你1小时5元75分加小费
I'll start you at 5,75 an hour, plus tips.
抢夺1块旧布并且与Alfonso谈话 告诉他Ralph传给你的
Go grab a rag and talk to Alfonso. Tell him Ralph sent you.
我过会回来 - 谢谢
I'll be back at one. - Thank you.
这里 最好在他改变主意前离开
Here. Better go before he changes his mind.
感谢万分 非常感谢 - 好的
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. - Sure.
你是Sully的朋友?
You Sully's friend?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我是Sully的朋友
I'm Sully's friend.
你有我想要的东西?
You got what I want?
你的声音很像我认识的一个人的声音 我以为他死了
You sound like someone I knew. I think he's dead.
他是很混账的家伙 - 我觉得他是另一个我
Some son-of-a-bitch he was. - I guess he can be me then.
他在做什么? - 找我们
What's he doing? - Looking for us.
Lee Ray隐藏在隐藏的摄像机前面了
I'd say that Lee Ray just took the hidden out of hidden camera.
又做恶梦了?
Nightmares again?
不能再给你了 医生说一天晚上最多给你2粒
Can't give you any more. Doc said two pills a night, max.
你试过这些东西吗?
Did you ever try these things?
没有 我趟在床上很快就睡着了 我不需要
Nah. Soon as I hit the bed, I'm out.
我爸爸经常说...
My daddy used to say that...
一个诚实的人的枕头是他内心的宁静
an honest man's pillow is his peace of mind.
想玩牌吗? 踢掉砸开这些东西需要20分钟
Wanna play cards? It's gonna take 20 minutes for these things to kick in.
我不期望做任何事去影响你的环境
I'm not supposed to do anything that could affect your environment.
赢了牌真的会影响我的生活的!
Winning a hand of cards is really gonna affect my life!
振作一点 我这里有无醇饮料
Come on, I've got this kick-ass root beer here.
你不会让我饮酒的 所以我找了些好材料
You won't let me have any alcohol, so I sprang for the good stuff.
好的
All right, but then I'm out the door.
干杯
Cheers.
你和那些人一起工作多久了?
How long have you been working with theses guys?
算上这个月3年了 过去我在美国密歇根市是一位警♥察♥...
Three years this month. I used to be a cop in Detroit...
但现在这样更好
but this is much better.
我不应该和你说话 我必须回去了
I'm not even supposed to talk to you. I gotta go.
去睡会觉 - 不 你睡吧
Get some sleep. - No, take it with you.
好 - 谢谢
It's fine. - Thanks, man.
你穿的是什么?
What are you wearing?
真的吗?
Really?
就这样吗?
Is that all?
我觉得你是一个很淘气的女孩
I think you are a very naughty girl.
妈的!
Shit!
Brock 快点
Come on, Brock.
我看到你了
I see your goddamn walkie.
去Davenport的车在4号♥轨道上 顾客现在可以登入此列车
The Blue Line for Davenport now boarding on Track 4.
Copeland医生吗? 我是Norton 我们没看住他
Dr. Copeland? It's Norton. We've lost him.
火车是开往Davenport的 我们在全球定位系统上找到他了
The train is bound to Davenport. We got him on GPS.
这该死的一直和我们作对
This piece of shit has been playing a big con on us all along.
不可能
That's not possible.
他去Davenport做什么?
What the hell's he doing in Davenport?
靠 那是Gary Caputo住的地方
Shit. That's where Gary Caputo lives.
Lee Ray这家伙在楼梯间里开枪了?
The guy Lee Ray shot in the stairwell?
并且证实了他的兄弟也住在那里
And his brother that testified against Lee Ray lives there too.
Bill不在!
Bill's not here!
Gary?
Gary?
Bill不在
Bill's not here.
我不是来找Bill的
I'm not looking for Bill.
我是来找你的
I came here to see you.
我喜欢这个商业
I like this commercial.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫Joe
My name is Joe.
我不认识叫Joe的人 - 我是你的新朋友
I don't know anyone named Joe. - I'm a new friend.
我想告诉你点事
I wanna tell you something.
很久以前 有人伤害了你
Long time ago, somebody hurt you.
很严重 他们把你伤的很严重
Really bad. They hurt you really bad.
他们想让我告诉你他们觉得很对不起你
And they want me to tell you they were really sorry for what they did.
因为他们伤害了你 所以他们觉得很对不起你
They're really sorry for hurting you.
没关系
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
拿着 我买♥♥了些东西给你
Here. I got you something.
我买♥♥了些好东西给你 拿着
I got you some stuff. Here.
我不知道你喜欢什么 所以我就给你买♥♥了我喜欢的东西
I don't know what you like so I got you what I like.
我不应该吃太多糖
I'm not supposed to eat too much candy.
看看这个 - 但我吃了
Look at this. - But I do.
听我说 不管你想做什么事...
Listen to me, anything that you want...
你想去看电影 想去公园都好...
if you wanna go see a movie, go to the park...
不管你想做什么 告诉我 好吗
whatever you want, you tell me.
我们很快还会见面的
I'll see you again soon.
那家伙在这里吗?
Was that guy in here?
他是我的朋友 - 什么意思?
He's my friend. - What do you mean?
他会带我去看电影 - 什么? 他叫什么名字?
He's gonna take me to a movie. - What? What's his name?
我忘记了 - 你忘了所有的一切!
I forget. - You fucking forget everything!
我在哪里认识那家伙的?
Where do I know that guy?
你必须再做一次符号♥校验
You gotta sign the check again.
这里!
Here!
我写什么? - Jesus Christ...
What do I write? - Jesus Christ...
每个月我们都必须做一次这个吗?
do we have to go over this every goddamn month?
写付款给William Caputo 然后你签名
Write Pay to the Order of William Caputo and then you sign it.
我应该打爆你的脑袋 你和Dimi Vertov
I should blow your fucking brains out. You and Dimi Vertov.
他送了你 对吗? 你很幸运 我会给你另外一次机会
He sent you, didn't he? You're lucky I'm gonna give you another chance.
让我一个人静静 你告诉他让我一个人静静
Leave me alone. You tell him to leave me alone.
你明白吗? 我现在是另一个人了
You understand? I'm a different person now. It's over.
转过身去
Turn the fuck over.
数到500
You count to 500.
如果我看到你动了的话 我就干掉你
If I see a fucking eyebrow twitch, you're dead!
别动!
Don't move, asshole!
如果你动了 那么你会变成一滩血
Move a muscle, you'll be nothing but a bloodstain.
你以为我们没打算抓捕你?
Ya think we weren't gonna catch up with you?
你到底在想什么? - 我要见Gary
What the hell were you thinking? - I needed to see Gary.
抱歉 我回来了
To apologize. I was coming back.
Brock还好吗? - Brock失业了
Brock is okay? - Brock is unemployed.
那不是他的错 我要见Gary
It wasn't his fault. I had to go see Gary.
我无法入睡 我要见Gary
I can't sleep. I had to see Gary.
我回来了 - 医生 这是他的火车票
I was coming back. - Here's his train ticket, Doc.
往返车票
Round trip.
你真的打算回来? - 我还能做什么?
You were really coming back? - What else am I gonna go?
你应该让他回来工作 那不是他的错
You gotta give him his job back. It wasn't his fault!
你想要他回来 - 如果有人知道你是谁...
I bet you want him back. - If anyone figures out who you are...
如果有人知道你还活着 协议就不存在了 你要回到监狱 看守人那里
if anyone knows you're alive, the deal is off and it's back to the warden.
你明白 对吗?
You understand that, don't you?
我可以吃一粒药吗?
Can I have a pill, please?
不可能!
Couldn't be!
那家伙来过这里吗?
Was this the guy who that in here?
那个商业广♥告♥又重新播放了一次
They showed that commercial again.
你错过了
And you missed it.
他买♥♥了张往返车票!
The man had a return ticket, for God's sakes!
他今天做了一个悔悟的举动
What he did today was an act of contrition.
12个星期以前 他没有任何懊悔...
12 weeks ago, he had no remorse...
现在他冒着生命危险去道歉!
and now he's risking his life to apologize!
这人是杀人犯 - 他是杀人犯
The man is a murderer. - He was a murderer.