如果你不满意 可以在会议上说我辞职不干了
If you don't like it, you can hand my resignation in to the board.
小心点 如果一个人一次辞去很多...
Be careful. If one threatens to resign one time too many...
他们会做处理的
they get taken up on it.
女士们 先生们 药物研究开♥发♥部的地位较高的V.P...
And now, ladies and gentlemen, Senior V.P. Of Research and Development...
Arlo Penner医生
Dr. Arlo Penner.
谢谢
Thank you.
不久前 缩略词SSRI还没有人听过
Not too long ago, the acronym SSRI was virtually unheard of.
现在SelectiveSeratonin Reuptake Inhibitors... (选择性的神经细胞对化学物质的再吸收抑制剂)
Now, of course, Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitors...
帮助了成千上万的人更好的生活
help millions of people lead better lives.
今天 就如我们所说的...
Today, as we speak...
新的药物被开♥发♥出来了...
a new class of pharmaceuticals is being developed...
这个药物有潜力改变我们所知道的社会
that has the potential to change society as we know it.
你们应该知道 Hart-Mercer股票...
As you're probably aware, the reason why Hart-Mercer stock...
在不稳定的行情时应然可以保留 在很强的位置...
remains strong within this volatile market sector...
主要是因为Dynax
is largely because of Dynax.
并且我很高兴的向你们宣布...
And I'm pleased to be able to announce to you that...
今年Dynax被多次规定为...
Dynax has once again been named...
最有效的抗抑郁剂
as this year's most prescribed anti-depressant.
因此 我要代表...
So, on behalf of...
董事会和Hart-Mercer的股东..
the board of directors and the shareholders of Hart-Mercer...
衷心的说一句: 谢谢你 Michael Copeland医生...
I wanna thank you, Dr. Michael Copeland...
谢谢你至今继续着你的开创性工作
for your groundbreaking work which continues to this day.
医生 恭喜你 - 谢谢
Congratulations, doctor. - Thanks.
你看到我时 你看起来有些惊讶 - 可能有些
You look surprised to see me. - Maybe a little.
你忘了我是股东了吗?
Did you forget that I'm a shareholder?
我们都有钱了
Made us both rich.
就像你爬梯子 忘了数阶
As you keep climbing the ladder, don't forget to count the rungs.
记得吗 我们想要的就是一间卧室的房♥子?
Remember when all we wanted was that one bedroom house?
属于我们自己的洗衣机和烘干机
With our very own washer and dryer.
还有我打算开一个中心.. - 停 你让我觉得自己很老
And I was gonna open up a center... - Stop. You're making me feel old.
你还好吗? - 我很好
How are you? - I'm good.
医生 恭喜你 - 谢谢
Congratulations, doctor. - Thanks.
Barbara 这位是Eden Ross 她是博士后 小组的成员
Barbara, this is Eden Ross. She's a post-doc. Part of the team.
认识你很高兴 - 我也很高兴
Nice to meet you. - My pleasure.
当我还是大学生时...
When I was an undergrad...
我读了你的那篇教育不足对 家庭暴♥力♥有影响的论文
I read your paper on the educational deficits effect on family violence.
写得很精彩 - 谢谢
It was really brilliant. - Thanks.
我现在真的觉得自己老了 下次发明一种不会觉得自己老的药 再见
Now I officially do feel old. Next time invent a pill for that. Bye.
认识你很高兴 - 再见
Nice seeing ya. - Bye.
今晚我们会见面吗? - 我希望如此
So am I gonna see you tonight? - I hope so.
你在买♥♥车吗?
Are you buying a car?
星期二! 肯定是炖牛肉 - 我不太确定
Tuesday! Must be beef stew. - I wouldn't be too sure.
Lee Ray 对不起
I'm sorry, Lee Ray.
不错 很酷 别着急
It's all right. It's cool. No sweat.
我要弄些东西把它清洗一下
I'll get something to clean it up.
他没打我 - 那是意外事件..
He didn't hit me. - I could've made that accident...
很正常
more natural.
先生们 这非常好 - 在资深年 我做了正派的
This is very good, gentlemen. - I did a decent Yago, senior year.
到底谁是Yago? - 我们获得了他的MAO标准
Who the hell is Yago? - We've got his MAO level.
希腊字母的第 11个字K 3是强调4
Lambda K three is point one four.
这是你这辈子做好事的唯一机会
This is your last chance to do something good in your life.
好的 我马上就过去
OK. I'll be right there.
是什么? - 安全
Who was it? - Security.
我要和你一起去
I'll go with you.
振作点 别打冷颤 没事的
Come on, man, just chill. It's all right.
不 不是
No, it's not.
我又要生病了 - 深呼吸
I'm gonna be sick again. - Take a deep breath.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
我能看到他的脸 - 谁的脸?
I can see his face. - Whose face?
Gary Caputo的脸
Gary Caputo's.
错误的时间 错误的地点
Wrong time, wrong place.
他只是拿着一袋食品站在楼梯上
He was just standing on the stairs with a bag of groceries.
我应该跑掉 越过他 然后离开那里
I should've just ran by, passed him and just gotten the hell outta there.
没事了
It's OK.
他昏迷了7个月
He was in a coma for seven months.
他必须重新学习所有的一切
He had to learn to do everything all over again.
在监狱时 我时常和他开玩笑
When I was in prison, I used to joke about him.
我时常吹牛说我是怎么把枪变成了蔬菜的
I used to brag about how I made the guy into a vegetable.
最重要的事你知道自己做错了什么
What's important is you know that what you did is wrong.
治疗起作用了
The treatment is working.
起作用了 - 为什么我睡不着?
It's working. - Why can't I sleep?
我想把头放在枕头上...
I wanna put my head on my pillow...
然后闭上眼睛 不要再看到他的脸
close my eyes and not see his face anymore.
会好的
It's gonna be OK.
我们给他服用Somnubel 5毫克
We'll give him Somnubel. 5 milligrams.
Brock 那两片药片在他失眠时给他服用
Brock, that's two tablets whenever he can't sleep.
女士们 先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们很懊悔
we've got remorse.
我们怎么可以确定他不会再说谎?
How can we be sure he's not faking again?
他的所有个人简历标记都被退回了
All of his biomarkers back it up.
这5个星期以来 他的羟色胺和MAO标准都有所改善..
Ever since week 5 his serotonin and MAO levels have improved...
边和杏仁孔所有活动...
limbic and amygdale activity...
BFS 测量器的反映也很好
as well as BFS measures have responded in kind.
我认为我们可以开始第2阶段了
I think we're ready for Phase 2.
你确定吗? 我和委员会都相信...
Are you sure? The board and I both believe that is...
那绝对是你打的电♥话♥
absolutely your call.
但我们全都知道风险越来越大
But we all know the risks involved in moving forward too quickly.
它会运作的 我觉得我们并没有创造妖怪
It's going to work. I think that we've uncreated a monster.
很多手♥机♥! - 和我说说
Lot more cell phones! - Tell me about it.
这事很困难 - 你会习惯的
This thing is tight. - You'll get used to it.
真实地测量的唯一方法是...
The only way that truly gauge...
在现实生活中观察Anagress(药名)的效果
the effects of Anagress is to observe you in the real world.
可能只有受控环境才能告诉我们很多
A controlled environment can only tell us so much.
我没在外面呆过很久
I haven't been on the outside in a long time.
如果我破产了怎么办? - 找回失去的东西
What if I fall on my ass? - You get back up.
就住这里?
This is it?
我觉得你钱太多了 - 确定下你以前住的地方
I thought you were made of money. - Beats your last address.
不错 伙计们
That's fine, guys.
谢谢 - 再来一次
Thanks. - Let's do it again.
你叫什么名字? - Joe Monroe
What's your name? - Joe Monroe.
过去5年里你在做什么工作?
And what have you been doing for the last 5 years?
在俄亥俄州的辛辛那提市的一间 包装工厂工作
Working in Cincinnati, Ohio, in a packaging plant.
装货箱子在仓库里 - 好
Loading boxes in a warehouse. - Good.
这里有300元和身份证你可以开始了
Here's 300 bucks and an ID to get you started.
然后呢? - 下星期会再给你300元
And then what? - Another 300 next week.
你独处
You're on your own.
不错
It's nice.
冰箱里什么也没有! - 你应该到商店去买♥♥
There's nothing in the fridge! - Guess you'd better go to the store.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
没什么 只是在考虑你的意见
No, just looking at the view.
好了
All right.
我会安定好你的
I'll let you get settled.
现在是刚开始 他还没刺伤过任何人的眼睛
He hasn't stabbed anybody in the eye yet. So, that's a start.
Eden 我想要一份seratonin代谢产物分♥析♥
Eden, I want a seratonin metabolite analysis.
好样的!
Attaboy!
跟踪可以吗? - 我们开始吧
Tracking okay? - We're on.
哦 他要1小时8元才工作
Oh, man, he's oh for eight.
如果没有人雇佣他的话 我们该怎么办?
What we'll do if no one will hire him?
问题是他会做什么?
The question is, what he'll do?
他现在进入状态?
He's into current events now?
他在检查阶级 - 印象很深刻!
He's checking out the classifieds. - Impressive!
呀 Sully Sully在里面 他告诉我打电♥话♥给你
Yeah, Sully. Sully from inside. He told me to call you.
你明白吗 我只剩下250元了?
250 is all I can spare, you understand?
为什么? 因为我要买♥♥食品
Why? 'Cause I gotta buy groceries.
Sully 是的
Sully, yes.
好 我们那里见
All right. Good. I'll see you there.
你们雇人吗? - 你可以去看看招聘广♥告♥?
You guys hiring? - You see a Help Wanted sign?
你 穿蓝色衬衫的 过来
You in the blue shirt. Come here.
什么事? - 我觉得我能帮你
What?-Think I can help you.