政♥府♥特此授权我...
Under power of the State, I am hereby authorized to put you...
给Lee Ray Oliver注射致死因子
Lee Ray Oliver, to death by lethal injection.
你有什么想说的吗?
Is there anything you'd like to say?
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
我♥操♥你们所有人!
Fuck every last one of you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
请盖一下
Cover that up, please.
把口袋打开吧
Let's get the bag open.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在哪里 ? - Lee Ray 你在停尸房♥
Where am I? - You're in the County Morgue, Lee Ray.
我没死
I'm not dead.
给你注射的都是盐水和麻醉剂
The injections you got were all saltwater except the anaesthetic.
这到底是怎么回事? - 你获得了
What the fuck is going on? - You're getting an opportunity...
参与医学研究计划的机会...
to be part of a medical research project.
如果你同意参加这个实验...
If you agree to participate in the experiment...
我会取下你趾头上的标签 印在那边的尸体上
I'll take you toe tag here put it on that body over there.
他会被火葬 你会和这些先生一起走
He'll be cremated, you'll go on with these gentlemen.
如果你不同意 医生就会给你注射钠重碳酸盐..
If you don't agree the doctor will inject you with sodium pentathol...
药效会马上起作用 你很快就会死
and the execution will proceed right now in this room.
什么样的实验?
What kind of experiment?
更正麻药活动状态的试验
It's a behaviour modifying drug trial.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁? - 我是神经药理学家
Who the fuck are you? - I'm a neuropharmacologist.
我负责研究开♥发♥新的麻药
I'm involved in the research and development of new drugs.
我喜欢麻药! - 我们将要给你的麻药...
I like drugs! - The drug we're going to give you...
不是致幻毒品 不会让你产生任何幻觉
is not a narcotic. It won't give you narcotic sensations.
可能会有一些副作用 也许很严重 也可能会致命
And there may be side effects. Some severe, possibly fatal.
你们让我当白老鼠? - 不 你是试验品
You want me to be a guinea pig? - No, you'll be a test subject.
你有1分钟时间做决定
You have 1 minute to make your decision.
操♥你♥妈♥ 看守人!
Fuck you, Warden!
继续骂
Proceed.
这是你这辈子最后一次做好事的机会
This is your last chance to do something good in your life.
一个能为社会做点事的机会
A chance to give something back to society.
狗屁社会! 社会他妈的都对我做过什么?
Fuck society! What the fuck has society ever done for me?
医生!
Doctor!
等等!
Just wait!
不论我们会去哪里 我希望那里的气味比这里好
Wherever we're going I hope it smells better that it did in there.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥的杂种!
You greedy fuck!
你现在知道怎么回事了吧
So now you see how it goes.
每次我骂人...
Every time I say fuck...
他都是那样! 就是因为你 看守人...
he does that! Because you, Warden...
所以才有了很多愤怒的神经细胞!
have a lot of fucking nerve!
你以为你会得到另一个 对吗?
You thought you're gonna get another one, didn't you?
但我说的是(fucking)愤怒 不是(fuck)他妈的
But I said fucking, not fuck.
请住手! -我不是付给你很好的价钱...
Please, stop! - Didn't I pay you well...
让我的人进监狱里追逐Lee Ray吗?
to let my men go after Lee Ray in prison?
Lee Ray提议更换时 我有抱怨过吗?没有
When Lee Ray offered him instead, did I complain? No.
我根本就不在乎!
I didn't give a flying fuck!
我得知政♥府♥下令要将他处死 因此我感到很满意
I found out the State was gonna execute him. So I am satisfied.
可是你告诉我Lee Ray居然还活着...
But now you tell me that Lee Ray is actually alive...
我付钱给你...
and that you will find out where he is...
你帮我找到他的下落?
if I pay you?
抱歉 我会免费做这件事 很公平!
I'm sorry, I'll do it for free. It's fair!
你找他 然后我们干掉他
You'll find him, and we'll kill him.
第3次的符咒 对吗?
Third time's the charm, right?
是的 Vertov先生 第3次...
Yes, Mr. Vertov. Third time's the...
别搞砸了!
Don't fuck up!
从现在开始你每隔六小时吃一粒药丸
You'll start off by taking one pill every six hours.
等一下! 等一下.
Wait a fucking minute! Wait a minute.
这药丸干什么的?
What's this pill gonna do?
我是Copeland医生 给你吃的药是我发明的
My name is Dr. Copeland. I designed the medication you'll be taking.
这药叫Anagress(药名) 它的作用是可以改变大脑中的化学物质...
It's called Anagress. It works by altering the brain's chemistry...
抑制你的暴♥力♥倾向 而且你的攻击能力会减少...
by suppressing your violent tendencies. And with you aggression reduced...
你会开始有善意和同情的感觉...
you'll begin to experience feelings of good will and compassion...
正确与错误的判断力 对过去所犯的错有悔恨
a sense of right and wrong, even remorse over past mistakes.
祝你好运 - 这是Anagress(药名)第1次在...
Good fucking luck. - This is the first time Anagress...
人身上做试验 我们不知道会有什么副作用
has been tried on humans. We don't know what the side effects are.
希望副作用比较小: 嘴干 头晕眼花 恶心..
Hopefully they're minor: Dry mouth, dizziness, nausea...
但副作用也可能会更严重
but there is a chance they could be more severe.
比如?
Like what?
肝功能衰竭 大脑癫痫...
Liver failure, brain seizures...
...打击.. - 不管怎样
A stroke... - Whatever.
多年以前 他们可能给你做了 一个脑叶切除手术..
Years ago, they might have given you a lobotomy...
把你大脑里坏掉的那块切除
carved out a piece of your brain like a rotten part of an apple.
如今我们更文明 我们做生物化学
But today we're more civilized. We do it biochemically.
与其做脑叶切除手术 我宁愿前面有个瓶子
I rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
你的实验将持续多久?
How long is your little experiment gonna last?
永远也不会结束 你和其他19个试验品...
It's never over. You and the other 19 test subjects...
将被无限期观察
will be observed indefinitely.
药每六个小时吃一粒
That' one pill every six hours.
把嘴张开
Open wide.
开始吃吧
Let's go.
嘴张开
Open back up.
聪明人
Smart man.
嗨 Michael! 你好吗? - 很好 我很好
Hey, Michael! How you doing? - Good. I'm doing good.
不错
Excellent.
那是Austin吗?
Is that Austin?
是的 他在上半场得了两分
He scored two goals in the first half.
他真的长高了 - 他们长的很快 是吧?
He's getting real tall. - They grow up so fast, don't they?
啊 呀!
Ah, jeez!
我只是过来看看球队怎么样了
I just came to see how the team was doing.
我们做的很好
We're doing good.
不一样的 但是... - 不 没有任何东西是一样的
It's not the same, but... - No. Nothing is.
是的!
Yes!
这家伙象是玩具熊 两天都没有偷看
The guy seems a real teddy bear. Two days and not a peep.
我要血液 尿液和唾液的采样
I want blood, urine and saliva samples.
我有PET扫描和SPECT 进度表
I have a PET scan and SPECT scheduled.
还有做1下大脑脊髓流动分♥析♥
Add a cerebral spinal fluid analysis.
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
Oliver先生...
Mr. Oliver...
我们将要除去你上次的抑制
we're going to remove your last restraint.
我想要你放松
I want you to relax.
我是在生死关头
I just died and live to talk about it.
不会更放松了
It doesn't get more relaxed than this.
我可以在这里吸烟吗?
Is it all right if I smoke in here?
安全系统被破坏
We have a security breach.
我重复一遍 安全系统被破坏
I repeat, we have a security breach.
追!
Go!
我们追到他了!
We got him!
这家伙真是个该死的动物 - 他很不错!
The man is a fucking animal. - He's perfect!
嗨 Aiku!
Hey, Aiku!
靠! - 地区8 有活动性
Shit! - Zone 8 activated.
地区8 有活动性 - Aiku!
Zone 8 activated. - Aiku!
你好 - 你来了!
Hello. - There you are!
我到处找你 你又把密♥码♥换了
I've been looking for you everywhere. You've changed the code again.
抱歉 你过来之前先打个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. We agreed you were gonna call before you came by.
这是我的周末 你知道我会过来的
It's my weekend. You knew I was coming by.
我忘记了 对不起 - 很不寻常l
I forgot. I'm sorry. - How unusual!
你好 Aiku! 你还好吗?
Hello, Aiku! How are you?
发生了什么事? 你看起来不是很好! - 在办公室里粗暴的日子
What happened? You look terrible! - It was a rough day at the office.
随便说下 你看起来不是很好
You look terrific, by the way.
Jenny 打电♥话♥给我 她说你在足球比赛上露面了
I got a call from Jenny. She said you showed up at the soccer match.
很快走离开了! - 她担心你
That was fast! - She was worried about you.
我也担心你
And I'm worried about you too.
我只是想再去那里...
I just wanted do feel what it was like to...
感受一下那种感觉.
be there again.
我受伤了 你知道吗 - 我知道
I hurt too, you know. - I know.
那就是我必须得去的原因 - 我也知道
That's why I've gotta go. - I know that too.
到时间去妈妈家了 我下次来之前打电♥话♥给你
Come on. Time to go to mom's house. Next time I call before I come.
好的
All right. - Come on!