到这里来
Right here.
你可以除去那些伤疤 你的眼睛仍然很邪恶
You can get rid of all those scars. You still got the same evil eyes.
你想做什么?
So, what'd you do?
报复医生? 还是看守人?
Pay off the doctor? The warden?
卑鄙的人就像你用金钱欺骗死刑执行一样?
Where'd a low-life like you get the money to fake an execution?
关于Gary的事 我感到很抱歉... - 那包裹了所有的一切
I'm sorry about Gary... - That just wraps everything up.
Gary 对吗?
Right, Gary?
别他妈的在这里说抱歉 - 他是我的朋友
Fuckhead here says he's sorry. - He's my friend.
他是你的朋友 对吗? - 我们要去看电影
He's your friend, huh? - We're going to the movies.
你们一起去看电影?
You're going to the movies together?
是这样吗? 你们是好朋友?
Is that right? You're good friends?
告诉我兄弟你是个多好的朋友!
Tell my brother what a good friend you are!
对不起... - 闭嘴!
I'm sorry... - Shut up!
别他妈的再说对不起!
Shut the fuck up with sorry!
我看到你在暗笑那位律师
I saw you snickering with that lawyer.
你一点悔意都没有
You didn't have an ounce of remorse.
告诉我兄弟你对他都做过什么
Tell my brother what you did to him.
Gary...
Gary...
你的朋友想告诉你他都对你做过什么
your friend wants to tell you exactly what he did to you.
他给过我糖
He gave me candy.
告诉他
Tell him.
我没有告诉过你有人伤害过你的事实
I didn't tell you the truth about someone else hurting you.
我告诉他过了
I did it.
告诉他你都做过什么!
Tell him what you did!
我用枪打过你的头
I shot you in the head.
我开枪打你
I shot you.
真的很抱歉 Gary - 闭嘴!
I'm really sorry, Gary. - Shut up!
该死的对不起 如果不是因为你 我会有一个不错的人生
Fucking sorry. I could've had a life if it wasn't for you.
而不是像现在这样每天都要照顾我兄弟!
Instead I had to take care of my fucking brother all the time!
如果我能追踪到他的下落... - 闭嘴!
If I could trade places with him... - Shut up!
看着我
Look at me.
你♥妈♥的♥! - 他是我朋友!
Fuck you! - He's my friend!
不要!
Don't!
滚! 滚!
Go! Go!
滚开!
Get off!
放开我 Gary!
Get the fuck off me, Gary!
把那些监视器整理一下
Get those monitors packed up.
我是Copeland - 医生 我需要吃药
Copeland.-Doctor,I need my medicine.
你在哪里? - Norton死了吗?
Where are you? - Did Norton make it?
你开枪打中了他的心脏 当然没有救活他 他死了!
You shot him in the heart. Of course he didn't make it. He's dead!
我没有开枪打他! - 别和我说谎!
I didn't shoot him! - Don't lie to me!
我没有说谎! Bill Caputo开枪打他的
I'm not lying! Bill Caputo shot him.
在我去见Gary时 他认出我来了!
He recognized me when I went to see Gary!
他绑♥架♥我 然后要杀死我!
He just kidnapped me and tried to kill me!
我为什么要相信你? - 你以为我杀了Norton吗?
Why the hell should I believe you? - Do you think I'd kill Norton?
发生了这么多事以后 你以为我会那么做吗?
After all this, do you thing I'd do that?
他们一定看到他的车了 Caputo把我带到他的卡车上了
They must've seen his car. Caputo took me in his truck.
你们一定看到了 他们检查了吗
Your guys must have seen it. Have them check it out.
你要相信我 过来接我
You gotta believe. Just come and get me.
过来给我点药 - 你在哪里?
Come and give me my medicine. - Where are you?
火在哪里?
Where's the fire?
或许我们最好找出来
Maybe we better find out.
妈的!
Shit!
我需要帮助 - 你得去紧急室
I need help. - You want the Emergency Room.
我要吃Anagress(药名) - 从来没听过
I need Anagress. - Never heard of it.
你有药方吗?
Do you have a prescription?
给我点可以镇定的药物! 你这里有什么?
Give me something to mellow me out! What do you got?
不要伤害我!
Don't hurt me, man!
过来 你要去哪里?
Come here. Where are you going?
Teresa?
Teresa?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你在里面吗? 我需要你的帮助 我遇到麻烦了 求你了 让我进去吧
Are you there? I need your help. I'm in trouble. Please, let me in.
Teresa 求你了 到门这里来
Teresa, please, come to the door.
天啊! Teresa?
God! Teresa?
让我进去吧 我遇到麻烦了... - Ralph打过电♥话♥来
Let me in. I'm in trouble... - Ralph called.
他说有人来看他 他们说你是杀人凶手
He said somebody came to see him. They said you were a killer.
你叫Lee Ray 是真的吗?
That your name is Lee Ray. Is that true?
是真的吗? - 我曾经是...
Is it true? - I was...
拜托 别这样对我 我以前是Lee Ray
Please, don't do this to me. I was Lee Ray.
我现在是另一个人了 我不再是以前的我了
I'm a different person now. I'm not who I was.
我不再是以前的我了
I can't be who I was.
求你了 他们就在我后面追我 别这样对我
Please, they're coming after me. Don't do this to me.
是警♥察♥ 不是吗? - 不 他们不是警♥察♥
It's the cops, isn't it? - No, they're not the cops.
上帝! 如果你不让我进去 他们会杀了我的
Jesus! If you don't let me in, they're gonna kill me.
Teresa 求你了!
Teresa, please!
开门!
Open up!
我们是来找Joe Monroe的 - 谁?
We're here for Joe Monroe. - Who?
走开!
Go!
我尽我最快速度到这里的 发生了什么事?
I got here as fast as I could. What happened?
一切都是胡扯 - 什么意思?
It's all gone to shit. - What do you mean?
我不断问自己...
I keep on asking myself...
我是太自大了还是我太愚蠢了?
am I arrogant or I was just stupid?
我好希望有Anagress(药名)...
I had such hopes for Anagress...
我现在需要吃药!
I need my pills. Now!
发生了什么事? - 一切都会好起来的
What's going on? - Everything is gonna be fine.
在我没得到我的药以前是不会好的 你拿到药了?
It's not gonna be fine until I get my pill. You got them?
拿到药了! - 但她的离开才可以
Get them! - Not until she leaves.
她哪里都不会去 - 我知道你没杀Norton
She's not going anywhere. - I know you didn't kill Norton.
就像你说的 那是Bill Caputo的卡车
That was Bill Caputo's truck, just like you said.
而且我知道你是什么样的人
And I know what kind of person you are.
你会让她走是因为她什么也做不了
And you gonna let her go 'cause she has nothing to do with this.
Barbara 走吧
Barbara, go.
不要报♥警♥ 不然我会有麻烦的
Do not call the police or I'll be in trouble.
走就行了 Joe 一切都会好起来的
Just go. It's gonna be fine, Joe.
我想要所有的一切都回到原来那样
I want everything back the way it was.
求你了 把我的药给我 - 药在我办公室里
Please, give me my pills. - The pills are in my office.
这不够 如果没有了的话 我该怎么办?
This isn't enough. What am I supposed to do when this runs out?
我是Eden Ross - 嗨 是我
Eden Ross. - Hi, it's me.
我需要你帮我做点事 - 现在你需要我的帮助?
I need you to do something for me. - Now you need my help?
求你了 这事很重要
Please, this is important.
把我们有的所有Anagress(药名) 都带到我家去
Take all the Anagress we have and bring it to my house.
可以帮我做吗? - 可以
Can you do that? - Okay.
还有 不要告诉任何人
And don't tell anyone.
是他吗?
Was that him?
他想要干什么?
What'd he want?
他要我把实验室所有的Anagress(药名) 都带到他家里去
He wants me to bring the lab supply of Anagress to his house.
做的不错
Well done.
那是我的工作
It's my job.
半小时内她会到这来的 - 谢谢
She'll be here in half an hour. - Thanks.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
你听到什么声音了吗?
Did you hear anything?
他在哪里? - 什么?
Where is he? - What?
Eden说你让她把Anagress(药名) 带到你家里来
Eden said you asked her to bring Anagress to your house.
我警告过你 博士后 他们总是把事业放在第1位
I tried to warn you. Post-docs, they always put their careers first.
他在哪里? - 我不知道
Where is he? - I don't know.
一小时前他打过电♥话♥...
He called one hour ago...
但他并没有说在哪里 只是说想要他的药
but wouldn't say where he was. Just wanted his pills.
他没杀Norton 是Bill Caputo杀的
He didn't kill Norton. Bill Caputo did.
那是Bill Caputo的卡车 他们看到车开走了
It was Bill Caputo's truck they saw driving away.
Joe Monroe不是必须得死
Joe Monroe doesn't have to die.
Anagress(药名) 启作用了
The Anagress works.
我们要做的就是把他带回来 然后接受药物治疗
All we have to do is get him back on the medication.
Anagress(药名)不好使 - Anagress(药名) 好使
Anagress doesn't work. - Anagress does work.
不好使!
Doesn't work!
所有服用Anagress(药名)的试验品都死了
All the subjects who took Anagress are dead.
他们的肝脏六个星期后都停止工作了
Their livers shut down after six weeks.
他没事 - 他服用的是安慰剂
He's fine. - He was on a placebo.
他是操纵组的一部分
He was part of the control group.
他什么药也没吃 只是糖果药片
He was getting nothing but sugar pills.
如果他服用目前的药物 他马上就会死
If he was taking the actual medicine, he'd be dead right now.