So how much is this favor going to cost us?
这个等你们成功回来后我再决定
I'll decide that if you all make it back.
请务必要到场
Make sure you're there.
放心交给我
You can count on it.
老兄们 别搞砸了
Gentlemen, don't fuck this up.
天啊
Come on.
该死的虫子
Stupid flies.
停!
Stop!
别动!
Don't move.
你在地雷区
You're in a minefield.
该死
Shit.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
把脚慢慢缩回到上一步
Put your foot back into your last step.
深呼吸
Breathe.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
好了
OK.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我要过去接你 清除地雷
I'm going to come out and get you, clear a path,
把你安全带回来
and bring you back to safety.
我自己看得到地雷啊
But I can see them.
你看到的不是全部
Oh, that ain't all of them.
我不要看到有人偷懒
I don't want to see anyone here slacking.
快点
Come on.
动起来
Move, gentlemen.
中士
Sergeant.
少校
Major.
来寄信吗?
Mail drop off, sir?
有点迟了 但我希望能有其他办法
It's a little late, but I hope it can still find its way out.
请确保信件准时送达目的地
Make sure that's delivered on time and on target.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
出发...
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
进度如何?
How's it coming?
看来老多马斯有遵守约定
Looks like old Thomas made good on his promise.
该死
Oh, shit.
看起来不妙
This don't look good.
这项任务未经授权
This mission is unauthorized.
我不能让你们走
I can't let you leave.
我命令你们停止行动
I'm ordering you all to stand down.
长官 抱歉 恕难从命
I'm afraid we can't do that, sir.
听着 红人 你这是拿前途开玩笑
Listen, Red, if you do this, there's
师部即将同意你的升迁
no way in hell divisions can improve your battlefield commission.
必要的话可以放弃
If that's what it takes, sir.
你不想当军官?
Don't you want to be an officer?
我愿为黑斯中尉放弃所有升迁机会
Sir, I'll trade all the commendations in this army for Lieutenant Hayes.
跟我想的一样
That's what I thought.
给你24小时 乔治S巴顿将军已授权
You got 24 hours, courtesy of General George Patton.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我不明白
I don't understand.
找到黑斯并带他回来
Find Hayes and bring him back.
如果有找到另一个美国飞行员
If you find an American pilot out there,
也把他带回来
bring him back as well.
别让我失望 中士
Don't let me down, Sergeant.
祝好运
Good luck.
谢长官
Thank you, sir.
我快吓死了
Well, I'll be damned.
上车!
Line up.
最好什么都不要想
It's best to keep your mind from thinking about it.
好
OK.
好
OK.
还差一架就能击落五架了
We've got one more thing there to my case.
我的僚机驾驶被我害死了
My wingman, I got him killed.
我试图击落一架新的德机
I tried to take on this new type of German plane.
我真的很愚蠢
It was foolish, really.
迈克 我该听你的话的
Mike, I should have listened to you.
我该回基地的
Should have headed back to police.
他去拦截德机结果被射死了
He intercepted that German plane, and .. he got shot and died.
有一位朋友曾跟我说
A friend of mine once told me the best thing you
在战争中最能做的事就是不要惧怕
can do in a war is to not fear.
玩家无法控制牌局
You just got to let the cards fall where they fall.
发生在迈克身上的事不是你的错
What happened to Mike, it wasn't your fault.
现在 确保你走在我刚弄的路径上
Now, just make sure to stay on the path that I just made.
往这边 小心点
It's this way, watch out.
听口令 再过一英哩半
Next mile and a half, we'll find the man,
停止所有活动
whatever it takes to stop.
停
Hold it.
听好了
Listen up.
听口令 再几英哩后 90度转弯
On my command, we're going to make a 90-degree turn in the next few miles.
注意听口令 明白吗
On my command, copy?
出发
Let's go.
多马斯
Thomas.
嗨
Hi.
我说之后会还钱的
I said I would have the money.
我之后才会有钱
I'm going to have the money.
你只需要…
You just have to realize--
闭嘴可以吗?
Just-- just shut up, OK?
我需要在473区进行炮击
I need an artillery barrage on grid section 473.
好的 没问题
Sure, no problem.
你有…
Do you have a--
授权在这
Authorization.
这不是师部的授权
This is-- this is not from division.
巴顿将军?
General Patton.
你要自己打给将军吗?
You want to call the general yourself?
看起来一切都很正常
Everything seems to be in order.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
当然都很正常
Everything is in order.
对了 最后一件事
Oh, and one last thing.
不知道钱怎么跑进去的
I wonder how that got in there.
我也不知道呀
Yeah, I wonder too.
钱我拿走啦
Well, it's-- it's my money.
漂亮 漂亮
Beautiful, beautiful.
噢 对了
Ah, ah.
你知道吗
You know what?
利息
Interest.
是你的爱人?
Your lady?
对
Yeah.
打完这场仗快回来我身边
Get to this war and come back to me,
是她最后跟我说的话
was the last thing she said to me.
她很美
She's beautiful.
谢啦
Thanks, man.
莉萨
Lisa.
希望在我出发前跟我结婚
She wanted to get married before I shipped out.
但我不确定我能否成功回家
I wasn't sure if I'd make it back home.
你爱她吗?
You love her?
嗯 是的
Yeah, I do.
我…不该放你一个人在那里的
I um should've never left you back there.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那你怎么会回来?
What made you come back for me?
应该是在遵从命令吧
I guess I was following orders.
我叫黑斯 罗伯特黑斯
The name is Hayes, Robert Hayes.
弗兰克罗斯
Frank Ross.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
谢谢你回来
Thanks for coming back.
敌军应该在下方的城镇设置了维修站
Looks like some sort of repair station set up in the town below.
他们要变成靶子了
They should be sitting ducks.
我们以三角阵型前进
We'll go in our triangle formation, R,
亚特 带"血腥号♥"从右边进攻
take Blood and go down to the right.
尤基 你开阿♥拉♥莫从左边进攻
Yucky, you move Alamo down to the left.
加州号♥从中间进攻
California Love will center.
兄弟们 状况不错
Looking good, boys.
罩子放亮点
Keep your eyes wide open.
德国佬可能在任何时间袭击我们
电影精选列表