知道了
Got it.
听我的
On me.
是
Yeah.
我们即将彻退
We will deploy.
你负责掩护
You will cover us on the spot.
遵命 - 士兵…
Sir. - Soldier…
不准投降
There will be no surrender.
你明白
You understand?
明白
clear.
都还好吗?
Everything OK, sir?
嗯
Yeah.
确定?
Hell yeah?
确定
Hell yeah.
别走那条路
What's that round?
火箭炮
Bazooka.
爱立森
Ellison.
装弹♥药♥
Army men.
我们得清理掉阵在线的战壕
We're going to clear down the trench in the firing line.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Yes, sir.
准备好了?
Ready?
等我口令
On my mark.
嘿 爱立
Hey, Ellie?
别射歪了
Don't miss.
三 二 发射
3, 2, now.
越过阵地
Over the top.
士兵 我要你持续射击 别停下来
Dozer, I want you to keep firing and don't let up.
遵命
Yes, sir.
这是暗号♥
This is your signal.
是
Yes.
开火
Fire!
双手举高
Hands up!
我说 双手举高!
I said, hands up!
上去抓他
Get up on them.
两只手
Both hands.
我要看到你的双手 马上
Let me see them, right now.
这什么鬼?
What is this?
看起来像鹅屎
This look like goose shit.
这我吃不下去
I can't eat this.
你也不会想吃吧
You don't even want this.
我整天还没看你吃过
I ain't seen you eat all day.
没其他东西?
You ain't nothing else?
一定有吧
You got something else.
那个更糟
That's even worse. Stop it.
停停停
Stop.
你们给我闭嘴…
Y'all shut up.
你们给我闭嘴…
Y'all shut up.
他们得吃东西啊
You got to eat.
你们全都臭死了
Nasty anyway.
比你♥妈♥的♥菜单好多了
No worse than your mama makes.
我尽力拿了些真正的蛋
Did what I could, found some real eggs.
你做得没错
You did right.
有时你做对的事 他们说是错的
But sometimes when you're right, you're wrong.
他们做错的事 却说自己是对的
And when they're wrong, they're right.
我们无法掌握结果
We've got no control over it.
最能够做的就是不要惧怕
I figure the best we could do is not
继续前进
fear it, keep moving forward.
玩家无法控制牌局
The rest of the cards, they have to fall where they fall.
这样打仗真的糟透了
You have a way to fight a war.
糟透了
Hell of a way.
真正的蛋是吧?
Real eggs, huh?
我亲自偷来的
Stole them myself.
还真的不错勒
These are real eggs, all right.
肯定的
Hell yeah.
我已向上级推荐升你军阶
I put your name forward for your battlefield commission.
我?为什么?
Why is that?
因为军队需要一个优秀的黑人军官
Because the army needs good Black officers.
我?
But me?
没错 红人
That's right, Red.
这代表我要离开这些兄弟?
Does that mean I'd have to leave the-- leave the men?
是有可能
There is a probability.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 你不是一定要接受 但你确实值得
Look, you don't have to accept it, but you do deserve it.
想想看吧
Think about it.
在军中 要向长官敬礼
In the army, we salute officers.
我想你没听到中尉说的话
I don't believe you heard the Lieutenant.
我们不向黑鬼敬礼
We don't salute Negroes.
敬礼不是因为肤色
We don't salute the color of a man's skin.
向中尉敬礼
You'll either salute the Lieutenant
不然我打得你满地找牙
or pick your teeth up off the ground.
敬礼没那么难吧?
Now, was that so hard?
看什么?
What are you all looking at?
回去工作!
Get back to work!
中尉
Lieutenant.
中士
Sergeant.
长官
Sir.
我正忙于后勤工作
Well, I'm up to my elbows in logistics for a push into Metz,
准备进攻梅斯但整个师部却只在乎…
and all the division seems to care
组织该死的搜索队
about is putting together a damn search party
找寻被击落的飞行员
for some crashed fighter pilot.
不敢相信吧?
Can you believe that?
不 长官
No, sir.
我希望你手上有关于蓝区的侦查报告
So I'm hoping you have the scouting report on the blue sector.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
蓝区已清空完毕
Zone blue is clear.
我们将范围从绿区扩大到蓝区
We double our push from green into blue,
可以顺利清除那些地雷 长官
we can clear those mines without any issue, sir.
从东北方进攻梅斯?
Protect Metz from the northeast?
那是最佳路线 长官
It's the best route, sir.
资料都在这里
It's all here.
你是我最棒的中尉之一
You're one of my best, Lieutenant.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
听说你那边有些状况?
So I heard you had trouble up there.
德军突然伏击我们
The Germans sprung an ambush on us.
敌军多吗?
Thick?
有坦克 反坦克炮 机♥枪♥ 迫击炮和大约五、六十名士兵
Tanks, AT guns, machine guns, and mortars, 50 to 60 men.
我们净空该区了
We cleared the sector.
很好
Good.
有些事我得先跟你们俩谈谈
Well, I meant to address both of you up front about a few things.
我收到了关于你晋升的文件
Well, I received the paperwork for your battlefield commission.
恭喜 中士
Congratulations, Sergeant.
谢长官
Thank you, sir.
我还不确定上头的态度为何
Well, I don't know what the army's going to say.
通常这类的晋升不太容易被批准
It's not very common for them to approve a commission like that.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
但我把文件呈上去了
But I forwarded the paperwork up to division
还加上了我的推荐信
with my recommendation.
你绝对值得
You certainly deserve it.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
我得直话直说 中尉
Now, I'm going to have to be straight with you, Lieutenant.
军方为了调查昨天的任务
Division has reassigned you pending an investigation into your conduct
已将你调职
during yesterday's mission.
调查?
Investigation?
有人试图把德军的埋伏怪在你头上
Well, someone's trying to pin the blame for that German ambush on you.
长官 事情根本不是这样
But, sir, that ain't at all.
是那些死白…
It was them crack--
是那些白人士兵
it was them white soldiers that didn't do their job.
没做好分内的工作
They didn't clear the sector.
他们没有完成任务 - 安德森少校 恕我直言 我克尽了职责
Major Anderson, with all due respect, sir, I did my job.
长官 这样不对啊
Sir, this just ain't right.
电影精选列表