That's my baby right there, Alamo.
这个我喜欢
Oh, I like her.
这些男人是真男人 愿意冒险上战场的真男人
These are real men out here, real men that have put it
真正的杀手
all on the line, real killers.
看起来还有点菜
They look pretty green to me.
他们在乔治亚州的沼泽待了两年
Two years in the Georgia swamps,
在德州酷热的阳光下 接受为期半年的训练
six months in the blistering hot sun of Texas, training for war.
为对付德军专门训练了九个月
Almost nine months training for Germans.
外表是骗人的
Looks are deceiving.
好
OK.
跟我来
Follow me.
500加仑的汽油?
500 gallons of gasoline?
谁下的命令?
Who made that order?
对 是谁?
Yes, who?
先别行动 等我找出现在他妈的是怎么回事
Well, you hold on to that order till I find out what the hell is going on.
好
Right.
长官 我听说黑斯中尉的事了
Yeah, we heard about Lieutenant Hayes.
真遗憾
Shame.
我见了红人
I saw Red.
他也不太开心
He wasn't too happy about it either.
没人会开心的
None of us are.
还有其他事吗?
Anything else?
长官 你有听说过那位飞行员吗?师部在问的那一位
Sir, you know about that missing pilot that division's been asking about?
听说他击落了一架德机
Well, they say he shot down a German jet plane,
是德军的新型武器
one of Germany's new weapons.
听说那位飞行员降落的地方
They say that pilot landed in the same sector
和黑斯中尉失踪的地方一样
that Lieutenant Hayes went missing in.
师部下令找到这个飞行员
Division would like this pilot found.
组织一个搜索队就能救出黑斯了
Put together a search party, Hayes could be found.
长官 师部会很开心的
Well, division would be pleased, sir.
但师部不可能允许野战炮兵改变路线
But there's no way division is going to improve
尤其是现在进攻时间只剩36小时
redirecting our field artillery when our-- our push is 36 hours away.
噢 长官 我忘记告诉您了
Oh, sir, I forgot to tell you that um--
已证实巴顿将军将于进攻梅斯前
well, General Patton just confirmed his arrival for troop
前来检阅部队
review before pushing to Metz.
您不是与他一起在非洲服役过吗?
Didn't you serve with him in Africa?
是的
I did.
呵呵
Huh.
是 我印象中也是这样
Yeah, that's what I thought.
他人超级好
A damn fine man.
谢谢你 中士
Well, thank you, Sergeant.
你帮了大忙
You've been very helpful.
是 长官 笔您留着吧
Sir, keep the pen.
史密斯
Smith?
帮我联络第三军团
Give me a line to the third army.
马上处理
I'm on it, sir.
来人帮我准备吉普车
Someone get my Jeep.
你在制♥造♥噪音
You're making noise.
我尽力小声了
I'm not trying to.
避开草丛就好了
Just avoid the thick stuff.
你之前没在丛林待过吗?
You've never been in the woods before?
当然有
Sure.
在中♥央♥公园
Central Park.
中♥央♥公园?
Central Park?
纽约的?
In New York?
对
Yeah.
不一样好吗 都市佬
It's not the same thing, city boy.
我们现在到底要去哪?
Where are we even going?
路上有个废弃的磨坊
Random mill, up the road.
我们快到了吗?
Well, are we close yet?
不 还差很远
No, we're not close.
我们离前线还很远
We're a long way from the line, and we're
离纽约也很远
a long way from New York.
你们都是这样子吗?
Are all you like that?
谁们?
Who?
黑人们?
Blacks?
不
No.
我是指步兵 像你这样的步兵
I meant ground pounders, leg boys like yourself.
再见 城市佬 祝你好运
Goodbye, city boy, and good luck.
我得留你这蠢蛋在这 以免被你害死
I'm leaving your dumb ass before you get me killed.
嘿 回来
Hey, get back here.
这是命令
That's an order.
命令?
An order?
我遵从命令以确保任务成功
I follow orders to ensure mission success.
我遵从命令来拯救性命
Hell, I'll follow orders to save a life.
但我不会遵从会把我害死的命令!
But what I won't do is follow orders that will willfully getting me killed.
我没有要把你害死
I'm not trying to get you killed.
再见 中尉
Goodbye, Lieutenant.
还有 别跟着我
And don't follow me.
好的
All right.
喂 该死的
Giddy up, god damn it.
安德森少校 隶属761营
Major Anderson, the 761st battalion.
需要跟将军谈话
I need to speak to the general.
快点
Come on, men.
希♥特♥勒♥在等我们了
Hitler's waiting for us.
可没一整天陪你们耗
We've got all day.
长官 抱歉您得留步
I'm going to need you to stop right there, sir.
老妓♥女♥动作都比你们快
I've seen old whores move faster than that.
将军 长官!
General, sir.
小伙子 你迷路了?
You lost, son?
我是安德森少校 隶属761营
Major Anderson, sir, 761st battalion.
我对黑人坦克手期望很高 少校
Ah, I expect a lot from those Black tankers, Major.
长官 我在您麾下服役过 凯赛林隘口
I served under you, sir, Gershwin
第一装甲师指挥部B组
Pass, command B, first armored.
我的部队曾与曼菲尔德 第15装甲师对抗过
My boys took on a minefields, 15th Panzer, sir.
打得他们落花流水
Licked them good.
安德森
Anderson.
是你
Yeah.
在非洲你与你的部队干得好
Hell of a fine job you did with those boys in Athens.
干得非常好
Damn good job.
非常杰出…
Fine work, fine work.
那些黑人坦克手有你该感到非常荣幸
Those Black tankers are damn proud to have you.
谢长官
Thank you, sir.
我有个请求
I have a request, sir.
我想重新调动今晚师部炮兵队的路线 843区
I'd like to redirect the division of artillery this evening, grid section 843.
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
乐意答应杰出士兵的任何请求
Anything for a regular Stonewall Jackson.
进攻梅斯就靠你和你的部队了
I am counting on you and your boys to get us into Metz.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
是的 长官
No, sir.
谢长官
Thank you, sir.
好了
All right.
加快脚步 该死的
Giddy up, god damn it.
出发了
Let's go.
武器上膛 孩子们
Load them up, boys.
准备出发
Let's move them out.
出发了
Here we go.
这是黑斯最后被发现的地点
Hayes' last known position.
我建议走弗跟路
Now, I suggest we take Fagan Roadway,
开装甲车到这边的铁路
send your tanks down this rail line
在这个交汇处集♥合♥
here, convene at this juncture.
可以在那条铁路集♥合♥
That rail line should be just fine.
德军怎么办?
What about the Germans?
我们晚上出发
We leave at night.
炮兵能分散他们注意
Artillery might help confuse them.
斯图亚特坦克能保护我们
Those snatch-and-grab stewards provide service
免受敌军威胁
to protect us from the Krauts.
凌晨一点整出发
Tonight, zero 100 departure.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
邮差从不迟到
Mail's always on time, son.
这个好处要价多少?
电影精选列表