燃料快没了 弗兰克
Running low, Frank.
还够飞回去吗?
Enough to make it back?
嗯 刚好可以
Yeah, just enough.
看来今天不能击落五架敌机了
Doesn't look I'm making this thing back.
还差一架对吧?
There's only one more plane to make--
没错 迈克
Yeah, Mike.
目前击落四架
I'm still up for more.
谢谢再度提醒喔
Thanks for reminding me again.
克尽职责罢了 兄弟
Hey, I'm just doing my job, man.
好了 回去吧
All right. Let's head back.
收到
Roger that.
想跑去哪啊?
Easy
嘿 迈克 底下有一辆火车
Mike, there's a train down here.
准备过桥
I'm going to take a pass.
收到
Roger that.
动作快
Make it fast.
燃料要没了
I'm running low on fuel.
你懂我的
And me.
对
Right.
所以我才叫你动作快
That's why I said make it fast.
妈呀 火车爆♥炸♥时我超嗨
Man, I love when those trains explode.
哇
Woo!
时机正好
Just in time.
收到
Roger that.
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike!
不!
No!
不
No.
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday.
这里是"小蓝11号♥"
This is Little Blue, over.
求救
Mayday.
飞机正要下坠
Code red.
来啊 混账东西
Come on, you piece of shit.
你觉得那些白人士兵离我们有多远?
How much further you reckon these white soldiers are?
应该就在前面了
They should be just up ahead.
我一整天连一颗地雷都没看到
I haven't seen a minefield all day.
说到重点了 盐巴
Well, that's the point, Salty.
就是不该看到地雷
You're not supposed to see a mine.
这就是我们找寻并拆卸地雷的目的
That's why we find them and disassemble them.
德军会在晚上埋地雷
The Germans bury them at night.
那些白人士兵
Well, them white boys don't like that
不喜欢在晚上找地雷
finding them at night stuff.
该死的 盐巴 我们没被地雷炸死
Dammit, Salty, if the mines don't kill,
已经先被你的开车技术害死了
us your driving will.
开车的事交给我担心就好
You just let me worry about the driving.
就是这样我才要担心
Salty, that's exactly what I'm worried about because you
你开车技术烂透了
can't drive worth a damn.
路烂变速器也烂不是我的错啊
Ain't my fault these roads are hard as hell on the tranny.
对啦 都怪变速器啦
On the tranny.
是的,对
Yeah, right.
保持直线就行
Just keep it straight and true.
我一直这样开 中尉
I always do, Lieutenant.
你知道这是最后一块在进入贝利库前
We figure this is the last minefield
我们得清除的区域吧?
we're going to have to clear before we push in to Bellecour?
嗯 军方不想损失坦克车
Well, the army don't like losing tanks.
是的
Yeah.
所以才派黑皮肤的军人干这些事
Best send in the dark-skinned brothers.
他们不在乎我们死活
They don't mind losing us.
那些穷白人这次被安排在后座
Crackers in the back of the bus this time.
我们可没得选
Ain't no fare you want to ride.
兄弟 这就是我们受训的原因
It's what we're trained to do, gentlemen.
我很高兴能贡献己力
I'm just glad we're in the fight.
是吧?
Hell yeah?
当然啦 -当然啦
Hell yeah.
主啊 保佑这台车
And Lord, bless this Jeep and get us
让我们平安通过地雷区
safely through this minefield.
帮助我们击溃敌军 敌军拼命攻击我们
Help us strike down our enemy who strives to vanquish
阻止我们在你国度中 平安和昌盛的神圣使命
our divine mission to restore peace and prosperity in your mighty Kingdom.
阿们
Amen.
主啊 也求你使我们路途平安
And Lord, please provide a safe passage and salvation
在盐巴开车时赐下你的救恩 阿们
from Salty's driving, amen.
阿们!
Amen.
我不觉得主动工的方式是这样
I don't think that's how the Lord works.
嗯 他通常会暗中保护我们
Well, he's supposed to work in mysterious ways.
嗯
Yeah.
好好笑喔
Funny.
你们在这等
You guys wait here.
长官 有什么能效劳的吗?
Hey, sir, can I help you?
有 中尉
Yes, Lieutenant.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
这颗地雷需要处理
This mine needs to be disposed.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是我的职责
That's my job.
我知道
Oh, I know it is.
你认为我不知道吗?
Do you think I know it?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我们会处理掉地雷
We'll take care of it.
你们全面搜查此区确定无敌军了吗?
Have you swept and cleared this area for any enemy?
当然啰
Of course we have, yup.
如果这里不安全 你觉得我们会在这?
Don't you think we'd be here if it wasn't clear?
但愿如此
I would hope so.
中尉 快点清除这区
Just get this cleared, Lieutenant,
我们才能往前
and then we can get moving.
你在拖累我们
You're holding us up.
清不清楚?
Are we clear?
非常清楚 长官
Crystal, sir.
救命
Help.
动作快
Faster.
我们要立刻击溃他们
We'll blitz them now.
你明白?
You understand?
全力完成任务
It's the only thing we have.
走
Go.
那些白人看起来不太开心
Yo, them white boys don't be looking too happy.
我们在时白人都不太开心
When we around, white folks ain't ever happy.
确实
That's true.
确实
That's true.
找到了
Found it.
是泰勒地雷
It's a teller mine.
要标记位置还是炸掉?
Mark it and blow.
直接炸掉
Oh, we're going to blow it.
盐巴
Salty.
长官
Sir?
一磅高爆♥炸♥药
One pound of HG.
是 长官
Sir.
发射
Fire!
发射
Fire!
他们打中地雷他就死定了
If they hit those mines, then he's gone.
打中地雷的话我们全都完了
They hit that mine, we all gone.
不行
no.
喂 趴下
Hey, get him.
炮弹太猛烈了
Don't be stupid.
发射
And fire!
我们得去救他
We've got to help him.
掩护射击 准备攻击
We're going to attack.
准备攻击?
We're going to attack?
谢天谢地 他知道自己在做什么
Thank god he knows what he's doing.
走 走
Go, go.
我们得帮助他
We've got to help him.
掩护我 - 是
Cover me. - yes.
电影精选列表