还不能确定是否有人生还
We can't be sure anyone made it out of that.
长官 如果他还有一丝存活的可能
But sir, if there's a possibility he might be alive,
我们就得去救他
we-- we got to go get him.
我目前没有权力派遣搜救队
I don't have the authority to send out a rescue party at this time.
但长官 这只需要…
But sir, it would just take-- just--
我们不能就这样闯进去搜救
We cannot go charging off on some rescue operation.
我们还有一座城要拿下 一场仗要打
We've got a city to take and a war to win.
但 长官…
But, sir--
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
黑斯很聪明
Hayes is a smart man.
他还活着的话会自己想办法回来的
If he's still alive, he'll find a way to make it back.
但我们没其他方法…
But we have no way of--
是 长官
sir.
哇...
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
冷静点 中尉
Easy, Lieutenant.
想清楚
Think about it.
快过来
Get over here.
快呀
Come on.
趴下
Get down!
嘘
Shh.
跟我来
Follow me.
没看到德军了
I don't see any more Germans.
很好
Good.
你很幸运我在附近
You're lucky I was around.
我一个人也可以
I was doing just fine.
你是飞行员?
You a pilot?
是
Yeah.
呃 在我被击落之前都算是
Well, I was until I was shot down.
可能我才是救你的人喔
Maybe I'm the one that's rescuing you.
对啦 在你把
Hey, I was doing just fine until you
这群该死的德军带来前 我都没事
brought the whole damn German army right on top of me.
欢迎来到战争世界
Welcome to the war.
你能打开无线电
Will you just get on your radio
开始呼叫援军吗
and call in reinforcements?
你们飞行员都这么笨吗?
Are all you pilots this dumb?
这是手持无线电
This is a ham radio.
我们距离不够没办法沟通
We don't have near enough range to make contact.
即使可以 还有一半的德军在附近
And even if we did, we have half the German army between us,
记得吗?
remember?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
喂
Hey.
蹲低
Stay down.
Ooh.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
还有很多德军在附近
There still are Germans out there.
喂
Hey.
听着 听着…
Listen up, listen up.
少校说没有其他办法拯救黑斯
Now, the major told me there's nothing we can do for Hayes.
拜托 -屁啦
Come on, man.
这样不行…
Hell no.
听着
Listen.
等等…
Hold on.
等等…
Hold on.
我们不能放他在那里不管 中士
We can't leave him out there, Sarge.
红人
Right.
黑斯还活着
Hayes is alive.
没错
That's right.
上头说我们没有行动命令…
We just don't have the orders, they say.
我们得去救他…
We've got to go.
不能放我们的兄弟不管…
We can't leave him stranded like that.
但你们知道我怎么想吗?
But you know what I say?
"去他的命令"
I say, to hell with orders.
对,- 是。
Yeah. - yes.
我们要找到黑斯带他回来
We're going to find Hayes and bring him back.
对。 - 救他回来。
right. - Get him back.
嘘...
Shh, shh.
有人有好点子吗?
Now, does anybody have any ideas for a plan?
其他人呢?
Anybody else?
盐巴 我们来营站干嘛?
Salty, why are we at the PX?
相信我
Trust me.
老多马斯会帮忙的
Old Thomas will help us.
你说那个邮务中士?
You mean the mail sergeant?
走啦 兄弟
Come on, man.
我们走吧
Let's go.
多马斯
Thomas.
钱带了吗?
You got my money?
钱?
Me?
我欠你钱?
I owe you money?
你如果不还我钱…
Man, give me my money.
都是自己人…都自己人
You be your own people, your own people.
别停啊
Don't stop.
都还啦!
That was it.
利息
Interest.
拿走你那少少的七美元吧
You take your little $7, then you stupid--
全拿来
All of it.
你不会要让我破产吧 我…
You ain't gonna leave me no money.
没跟你多收就不错了
You're lucky it's not more.
你还要在我面前数?
You-- you're just going to count it in my face?
一美元还我吧
So let me just get a dollar back.
很高兴跟你做生意
Pleasure doing business.
盐巴 这人不妥
Salty, not him.
走吧
Let's go.
我们再想办法
We'll find another way.
黑斯的事我听说了
I heard about Hayes.
真是遗憾
What a loss.
他人他妈超好
He was a damn good man.
你听说了什么?
What do you know about Hayes?
哥 看看周围
Look around you, son.
我掌握这里的所有新闻
I own the news around here.
听着 多马斯 这就是我们来的原因
Well look, Thomas, look, that's why we're here.
我们认为黑斯还活着
We think Hayes is alive.
我们想去找他 带他回来
We want to go out and find him and bring him back.
你有办法吗?
Now, can you help us out?
依靠
Depends.
那要看是什么帮助了
What constitutes help?
我们需要燃料、装备和弹♥药♥补给大概二至三天的量
We need fuel, gear, and ammo, enough for two or three days.
二至三天的装备和弹♥药♥吗
Gear and ammo for two or three days?
哥啊 短时间要两三天补给很多呀
That's-- that's a lot of supplies on short notice,
还没有采购订单?
gentlemen, with no acquisition orders?
盐巴 我们走
Salty, let's go.
这个人不行
Not this guy.
走吧
Let's go.
看来你们需要一些坦克车
Sounds like you boys can use some tank support.
是谁?
Who is this?
第一小队 华伦·克雷西中士
Sergeant Warren Creasy, first squad.
我让他偶尔在宿醉时睡这里
Yeah, I let him sleep off his hangovers up there sometimes.
蛮好赚的
Pays me good.
你干嘛帮我们?
Now, why would you help us?
你们要杀德国佬对吧?
You're trying to kill crouch, right?
但我们没拿到上头的命令
But we don't exactly have orders for such a mission.
我从来都不喜欢遵守命令
I've never been too fond of taking orders.
看得出来
Clearly.
喂...
Hey, hey.
现在的状况我懂 但能有更多坦克…
I know what it looks like, man, but and we need that.
的确是
We do.
可以让我们看看坦克车?
Suppose you show us these tanks.
轻型坦克?
Light tanks?
别以貌取车
I don't like the size of them for you.
这些车能匹敌任何战斗前线的车辆
Girls can go pound for pound, take out any front line in a firefight.
这是加州号♥和血腥号♥
This is California Love, Blood and Guts.
我的宝贝阿♥拉♥莫就在那
电影精选列表