看
Look.
我知道不对
I know we're snowed.
给我三四天
You give me three or four days, I'll
我会让这些指控被撤销
have these charges dismissed.
我的士兵们怎么办 长官?
What about my men, sir?
刚好有机会可以看红人怎么带兵
Well, Red here will have a chance to show an officer he can be.
但…
But--
我也不喜欢这样 但我目前能做的只有这样了
I don't like it either, but it's the best I can do.
请问我要到哪里报到 长官?
Where do I report, sir?
前往营地另一侧的第八指挥所报到
Report to command post eight on the other side of camp.
他们会带你回部队调职
They'll take you back to division for reassignment.
我们会打赢这场仗的
Look, we'll fight this, and we'll win.
抬头挺胸 中尉
Keep your head up, Lieutenant.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
很遗憾 长官
I'm sorry about that, sir.
嘿 完全别担心
Hey, don't even worry about it.
我需要你照顾好下属
I need you to take care of the men.
他们现在是你的人了
They're just as much yours as they are mine.
等我回来再告诉你详情
I'll fill you in when I get back.
好吗?
All right?
好
All right.
好
All right.
保重 祝好运
Good luck. Take care.
谢了
Thanks.
好高兴再见到你 中尉
Nice to see you again, Lieutenant.
你还是学不会 是吗?
You just don't learn, do you?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你在做什么 中尉?
What they hell do think you're doing, Lieutenant.
长官 不是像你看到的这样
Sir, it's not what it looks like.
你听得懂英文吗?中尉?
Do you understand English, Lieutenant?
听得懂 长官
Yes, I do, sir.
那好多了
That's better.
就是他 上尉
That's the one, Captain.
就是这个人…
This is the one that's been giving
在给你们制♥造♥麻烦?
you boys all this trouble?
长官 不是…
Sir, it is not--
我有问你话吗 中尉?
Did I ask you, Lieutenant?
军方给你的头衔
Now, the army may have given you that rank,
对我和我的人来说连个屁都不是
but that don't mean shit to me or my boys.
回去你的位置 最后面
So that's your place, in the back.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
是 长官!
Yes, sir.
上车!
Mount up!
红人 我见过你这种表情
Red, I've seen that face before.
军方下一步要我们干嘛?
Where the army got us going next?
大家听好了
Everybody, listen up.
听好了
Listen up.
我不知道怎么表达
There's no right way to say this,
所以就直说了
so I'm just going to say it.
黑斯中尉已暂时被调回师部
Lieutenant Hayes has been temporarily reassigned to division.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
我是说暂时
I said temporarily.
调回去干嘛?
For what?
等待调查
Pending an investigation.
听着
Now, look.
黑斯会照顾自己
Now, Hayes can handle himself.
他不久后就会归队
Before long, he'll-- he'll be back.
在那之前我们不会让他失望 对吧
Until then, we're not going to disappoint him when he returns, are we?
不会 中士
No, Sergeant.
好
All right.
今天结束前清理并确保…
Now, I want those field radios cleaned and working
野战无线电可以使用
by the end of the day.
明白?
Understand?
清楚 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
打一个洞
Make a hole.
让路
Give Way.
你们都听到中士的话了
You boys heard the sergeant.
快回工作岗位
Let's get back to work.
坐一下嘛 兄弟
Sit down.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
该死
Damn it.
状况如何?
How's it going?
不太对劲
Something's not right.
我们早该到师部了
We should have hit division a long time ago.
嗨 两位
Hey, gents.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我对这区很熟
I'm familiar with the area.
如果你们需要 我可以帮忙
If you want, I can help.
然后把我们害死
And get us all killed like those other soldiers
就像你害死那些你想帮忙的士兵?
you tried to help?
别在我的眼皮底下
Not on my watch.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
打开无线电
Get on the radio.
找出我们他妈到底在哪
Find out where the hell we are.
我是来自联♥合♥国♥的迈克·迪瓦恩
This is Mike Devine from UN.
来
Here.
我们目前应该在17D区
We believe we are at sector 17B,
正往师部的方向前进
pushing our way to division.
目前的坐标应该是
Our current location we believe to be
北纬52度 东经19度
52 degrees north latitude, 19 degrees east longitude.
是美军
Americans.
重复 北纬52度 东经19度
I repeat, 52 north, 19 east.
美军 上半履带车
Americans, the half tracks.
冲啰 干掉他们
kill them.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我在弄了
We're working.
什么?
What?
我说闭嘴!
I said, shut up--
抱歉 中士
sorry, Sarge.
我不知道是你
I ain't know it was you.
你们一直讲话
Look, I can't find a frequency if you
我对不到频率
all keep flapping your lips.
现在到底怎么了?
What the hell is going on?
你说黑斯被调职了对吧?
Well, you said that Hayes is being reassigned, right?
是
Yeah.
盐巴找到调频代码
Well, Salty got his hands on some radio frequency codes.
听起来黑斯他们有危险了
It sounds like your boy is in some sort of trouble.
他们在敌人的阵地走丢了
They got lost behind the lines.
那个给我
Give me that.
妈的
God damn it.
给我回车上去
Get back to your vehicle.
哇...
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你没听到声音吗?
You don't hear that?
红一 红一
Red one, red one.
查理四九呼叫
This is Charlie 49er.
重复 查理四九呼叫
I repeat, this is Charlie 49er.
我们遭到攻击
We're under attack.
正要撤退至树林里
We're going back into the woods.
重复 我们正要撤退至树林里
I repeat, we are going back into the woods.
停
Stop.
停
Stop.
南方…我们现在位置的东南方
You'll reveal the location.
打回去 盐巴
Get him back, Salty.
开火
Fire!
少校
Major.
中士
Sergeant.
长官
Sir.
你听说伏击的事了
You heard about the ambush.
长官 我们得去救他
Sir, we got to go rescue them.
电影精选列表