现在拒绝瑰丽酒店 离中士家三分钟路程
Turning down Rosewood now. Three minutes from the sergeant's house.
嘿 这到底是怎么回事
Hey, what the hell's going on?
我做不到 它不起作用 他们不停地打电♥话♥给他 他们会来的
I can't do it. It's not working. They keep calling him. They're gonna come.
- 我们会被抓住的 我们必须离开 -停 好吧 冷静下来
- We'll get caught. We have to leave. - Stop. Okay, calm down.
看着我 你可以这样做
Look at me. You can do this.
那把刀对你没有任何好处
That knife's not gonna do you any good.
你越界了 加勒特
You crossed a line, Garrett.
这是有规则的 你还记得 对吧
There are rules to this. You remember that, right?
是的 你认为来到这里会发生什么
Yeah? What'd you think was gonna happen coming here?
- 我认为会发生什么 -是的
- What'd I think was gonna happen? - Yeah.
它可能已经发生了
It's probably already happened.
我他妈知道
I fucking knew it.
搞什么
What the fuck?
这就是像你这样隐藏自己力量的人的事情
Here's the thing about people like you who hide their powers.
最终 您忘记了如何使用它们
Eventually, you forget how to use them.
嘿 我哪儿也不去 好
Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Okay?
试着让它睡觉
Just try and make it sleep.
我不需要问你为什么
I don't need to ask you why.
我看到你的房♥子
I see your house.
我看到你的妻子了 她很漂亮
I see your wife. She's pretty.
她知道吗
Does she know?
你要告诉她吗
You gonna tell her?
- 你要告诉你的女儿吗 -你敢
- You gonna tell your daughter? - Don't you dare.
你放弃了你的力量 成为他们中的一员
You gave up your powers to become one of them.
浪费
Waste.
那你呢
And what about you?
人♥民♥的人
Man of the people.
至少我知道我什么时候在假装
At least I know when I'm pretending.
嘿 他说很紧急
Hey, he said it was urgent.
关于你的 K9 的一些东西
Something about your K9.
哼
Huh.
好吧 警长 我想我们会一起做大事
Well, Sergeant, I think we're gonna do big things together.
我希望你的狗没事 谢谢 很可爱
I hope your dog's okay. Thank you very much. It was lovely.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
嘿
Hey.
-你没事吧 -是的 我会在晚餐时告诉你的
- You okay? - Yeah. I'll tell you about it over dinner.
嘿
Hey.
我想你明白了
I think you got it.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我简直不敢相信这狗屎奏效了
I can't believe that shit worked.
- 加勒特 你有什么事吗 - 天空晴朗
- Garrett, you got anything? - Skies are clear.
好 你们的家伙 他们准备好了吗
Good. Your guys, they'll be ready?
是的
Yeah.
-加勒特 - 康纳 他们准备好了
- Garrett. - Connor, they'll be ready.
好 帕夫 你看到了什么
Okay. Pav, what do you see?
我看到了一切
I see everything.
在你的 K9 上受到了打击 他们刚刚拉进了塔楼
Got a hit on your K9. They just pulled into the Towers.
你想怎么玩这个 想重装上阵吗
How do you wanna play this? Wanna go in heavy?
不 我们的工资单上只有男性
No. Only men on our payroll.
没有守护者 就没有致命武力
No Guardians, no lethal force.
为他们做好准备
Gear them up.
非致命性
Copy. Nonlethals.
好了 我们开始行动吧!
All right, let's move!
我们正在整装待发
We're gearing up.
把狗放下 康纳
Put the dog down, Connor.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
电脑在哪儿
Where's the computer?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
很多人都依赖这个地方 康纳
A lot of people depend on this place, Connor.
我们知道狗身上有什么
We know what's on the dog.
如果我控制它
If I control that,
然后我就可以控制King了
then I can control King.
我们可以按照我们想要的方式运行这个地方
And we can run this place the way that we wanna run it.
不再有警♥察♥在我们的脖子上呼吸
No more cops breathing down our neck.
哦 我的上帝 你真的听到你嘴里说的狗屎吗
Oh my God. Do you actually hear the shit that is coming out of your mouth?
我相信你!
I trusted you!
对不起
I'm sorry.
这比你哥哥还大
This is bigger than your brother.
用你的生命来守护它
Guard that with your life.
现在拉到塔楼 防暴准备就绪 随时待命
Pulling up to the Towers now. Riot control ready and standing by.
有很多眼睛盯着我们 老板
There's a lot of eyes on us, boss.
是的
Yeah.
告诉男孩们要紧紧 没有尸体
Tell the boys to keep it tight. No bodies.
- 你知道我们来这里是为了什么 -收到
- You know what we're here for. - Copy that.
好了 这个频道的各位 请听好 改用非致命药物
All right, everybody on this channel, listen up. Switch to nonlethals.
不要射击 不要参与 保持非致命性
Do not shoot, do not engage. Stay nonlethal.
带上你的宠物
Brought your pet.
把头留在楼上
Left the head upstairs.
得到了所有的数据
Got all the data.
重要的狗屎
The important shit.
它一直呆在那里
It stays up there.
是这样吗
That so?
是的 我们知道那里有什么
Yeah. We know what's on there.
你知道如果它出来会发生什么
You know what happens if it comes out.
- 你想要什么 加勒特 - 我想要一个新交易
- What do you want, Garrett? - I want a new deal.
我们将把你的份额减半
We're gonna cut your share in half.
半
Half?
半
Half.
转身
Turn around,
去和你的伙伴们击掌 上你♥他♥妈♥的小丑车
go high-five your buddies, get in your fucking clown cars,
然后他妈的离开这里
and get the fuck out of here.
这是我的人♥民♥
It's my people.
这是我的事
It's my business.
如果你们中有人以错误的方式看待我们中的任何一个人
And if any of you so much as look at any of us the wrong way,
其中包括康纳和帕夫
and that includes Connor and Pav,
所有这一切......
all this...
所有这些都暴露了
all of it gets exposed.
就是这样
That's the deal.
这对我不起作用
That's not gonna work for me.
你想知道我不需要隐藏什么力量吗
You wanna know what power I don't need to hide?
警♥察♥、法官、政客
Cops, judges, politicians.
整个他妈的系统
The whole fucking system.
这就是你从未理解的
That's what you never understood.
排队 移♥动♥
Line up. Move.
他为什么要让他们进来
Why is he letting them in?
我们把这个地方拆开 直到找到那个头
We tear this place apart till we find that head.
快点!
Move it!
给他放一只狗
Put a dog on him.
我想让你看到这一点
I want you to see this.
防暴现在进入塔楼
Riot control entering the Tower now.
他们进来了
They're coming in.
给我头
Give me the head.
退后
Stay back.
清空大厅!移♥动♥!
Clear the hall! Move!
他们现在正来到这里
They're coming up here right now.
当他们来到这里时 你不想拿着它 把它给我
You don't wanna be holding that when they get here. Give it to me.
康纳 你看
Connor, look.
- 你认为你在做什么 -回来
- What do you think you're doing? - Get back.
我们仍然可以解决这个问题
We can still fix this.
该计划仍然可以工作
The plan can still work.
警官 为什么警♥察♥封锁了塔楼
Officer, why have police locked down the Tower?
-回来 -别碰我
- Get back. - Don't touch me.
你没时间了 让我来帮你
You are out of time. Let me help you.
相信我们 请
Trust us. Please.
加油
Come on.
跟在我身后
Get behind me.
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 移♥动♥!排队!
Move, move, move! Line up!
是的
Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
电影精选列表