现在只有我
It's just me now.
有点干
A little dry.
铺路...
Pav...
我必须弄清楚我们下一步要去哪里
I gotta figure out where we're going next.
我认为
I think...
我想我们去边境
I think we head to the border.
- 我们找了一辆卡车来接我们 -不
- We find a truck to take us over. - No.
他会像塔拉克一样追赶我们
He'll chase us down just like he did Tarak.
我不再跑步了
I'm not running anymore.
听着 我知道失去某人是什么感觉
Look, I know what it's like to lose someone.
很痛
It hurts.
但你不能总是让它变得更好
But you can't always make it better.
- 你不能就这样放弃 - 我是......我不是
- You can't just give up. - I'm... I'm not.
我正在努力保护你的安全
I'm trying to keep you safe.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
我确实相信你
I do trust you.
你是唯一能帮助我的人
You're the only one who can help me.
D5 在 17 区 仍然没有车辆的迹象
D5 out in Zone 17. Still no sign of the vehicle.
我们将进行另一次扫描以确认
We'll do another sweep to confirm.
复♥制♥ 5.完成后 前往 18 区
Copy 5. Head into Zone 18 once you're done there.
艰难的夜晚
Rough night?
我不在乎我
I don't care about me.
我会作证 我会尽我所能
I'll testify, I'll do whatever time I have to,
只要King倒下
as long as King goes down
帕夫得到了她需要的保护
and Pav gets the protection that she needs.
我不能保证
I can't guarantee that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
听着 我们不是第一个试图打倒这个家伙的人
Look, we're not the first ones to try and take down this guy.
他得到了缉毒局、警♥察♥局长的支持 他们都支持他在工会的竞选
He's got the DEA, chief of police, all backing his run at the union.
他爬得很快 一路上捡到了很多恩惠
He climbed the ladder fast and picked up a lot of favors on the way.
好
Okay.
- 所以我们走得更高 - 给谁 六年来最低的犯罪率
- So we go higher. - To who? Lowest crime rate in six years.
只要金是公♥关♥资产 就没有人会反对他
As long as King is a PR asset, nobody's going against him.
我的前搭档以艰难的方式学到了这一点
My former partner learned that the hard way.
那么 我们如何阻止他成为资产呢
So how do we stop him from being an asset?
通过向所有人展示他所做的事情
By showing everyone what he did.
一切都必须出来
It all has to come out.
他对塔拉克、米娜和其他人做了什么
What he did to Tarak, Mina, anybody else.
那些狗呢
What about those dogs?
他们呢
What about them?
他们记录了发生的事情
They record what happens.
当狗向我走来时 我能感觉到它 这就是他们学习的方式
I could feel it when the dog came at me. It's how they learn.
我们可以从辖区拿到其中之一吗
Can we get one of them from the precinct?
你不会进入一英里以内
You won't get within a mile.
但
But...
马丁·路德·金确实把他的私人单位放在他家里
King does keep his personal unit at his house.
那我们为什么不直接杀了他呢
Then why don't we just kill him?
带上狗
Take the dog.
好吧 我要假装没听到
Okay, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
现在有很多热度 当你杀死警♥察♥时会发生什么
There's a lot of heat now. What happens when you kill a cop?
即使我们设法得到狗
Even if we manage to get the dog,
然后呢
what then?
我们如何摆脱上面的东西
How do we get out whatever's on it?
Pav可以做到
Pav can do it.
是的
Yeah?
不
No.
只要给我一些东西就可以转移它了
Just give me something to transfer it to.
我在塔楼里得到了它
I've got it at the Towers.
我们可以在那里做到
We can do it there.
我能做到
I can do this.
你知道 我一直很喜欢那件夹克
You know, I've always liked that jacket.
击中它
Hit it.
为您找到了这些
Found those for you.
真
Really?
- 我们需要你看起来更聪明 - 上车就行了
- We need you to look smarter. - Just get in the car.
上帝啊 你付给这个人多少钱
Jesus Christ. How much you paying this guy?
我不是唯一一个和他一起工作的人
I'm not the only one he's working with.
看 我们进去 我们得到狗 我们出去
Look, we get in, we get the dog, we get out.
没有人受伤 对吧
Nobody gets hurt, right?
以前听说过
Heard that before.
这他妈的太愚蠢了
This is so fucking stupid.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我们是LPA的工会代表
We're union reps from the LPA.
我们来这里是为了与金斯顿中士会面 讨论可能的认可
We're here to meet Sergeant Kingston to discuss a possible endorsement.
哦 哇 太棒了
Oh. Wow, that's great.
他其实还没回家
He's actually not home yet.
我们早吗 你总是让我们早点
Are we early? You're always making us early.
你认为也许我们可以在里面等吗
Do you think that maybe we could wait inside?
“ 是的 我和我的人♥民♥一起骑马直到我死
♪ Yeah, I'ma ride with my people Till I die ♪
“ 我们不一样 不 我们不一样
♪ We are not the same No, we are not alike ♪
“ 飞过车道 我感觉自己像个风筝
♪ Flying through the lane And I'm feeling like a kite ♪
- 飞 ! “我很惊讶你...... “
- ♪ Fly! ♪ - ♪ I'm surprised that you... ♪
对不起 乱七八糟 清洁工好久没来过了
Sorry about the mess. Cleaners haven't been here for a while,
而且总是有太多事情要做
and there's always too much to do.
总是有东西
Always something.
嘿 你为什么不告诉我客人要过来
Hey. Why didn't you tell me guests were coming over?
工会代表
The union reps.
嗯 对
Mm. Right.
我是......我对此感到非常抱歉 我
I'm... I'm so sorry about that. I...
是的 漫长的一天 他们在哪里
Yeah, long day. Where they at?
- 在客厅里 -我看起来怎么样
- In the living room. - How do I look?
- 你看起来不错 - 是的 我看起来不错
- You look good. - Yeah, I look good.
警长 我们来得早 总比不露面好 对吧
Sergeant, we're early. Better than not showing up at all, right?
你的妻子 她正在向我们讲述你度蜜月的故事
Your wife, she was regaling us with stories from your honeymoon.
我们将...我们会...我们会...我们会保守你的秘密
We'll... we'll... we'll... we'll keep your secrets.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我能帮你们什么吗
How can I help you guys?
呃 好吧 我们只是想深入研究你的活动
Uh, well, we just wanted to dig into your campaign.
我的竞选活动
My campaign.
对于工会主席
For union president.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
好吧 你似乎在强大的社区中做得很好
Well, you seem to be doing very well with the powered community.
有什么诀窍
What's the trick there?
我只是试着像对待人一样对待他们
I just try to treat them like they're people.
就像你一样 我
Just like you, me.
就像你和我一样
Just like you and me.
是的
Yeah.
中士
Sergeant.
我刚刚收到来自您的 K9 的警报 这是怎么回事
I just got an alert from your K9. What's going on?
你在那里吗
Are you there?
他几乎没有得到该部门的任何支持
He barely got any support from the department
在他被那个火焰兵袭击之后
after he was attacked by that Pyro.
有些事情必须改变
Something had to change.
你是怎么得到那个疤痕的
That's how you got that scar?
是的 是的 它是
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
我一直告诉他 他不应该隐瞒
I keep telling him he shouldn't hide it,
特别是对于竞选活动
especially for the campaign.
军官们因此而尊重他
Officers respect him for it.
是的 他们有
Yes, they do.
我们当然知道
We certainly do.
没有答案
No answer.
我会派一个单位
I'll send a unit.
来吧 解锁
Come on, unlock.
开锁
Unlock.
试试他的房♥子
Try his house.
那可能是艾米丽在找搭便车
That is probably Emily looking for a ride.
对不起
Excuse me.
浴室在哪里
Where's the bathroom?
- 哦 就在这边 -谢谢
- Oh, just over here. - Thank you.
Alpha 13 你的预计到达时间是多少
Alpha 13, what's your ETA?
电影精选列表