Pav 关掉电视
Pav, turn the TV off.
嘿 天色已晚 帕夫
Hey, it's getting late, Pav.
牙齿
Teeth.
再往前追溯
Further back now.
尽你所能
As far as you can go.
拳头碰碰
Fist bump.
让她进来就好了
Just let her in.
铺路
Pav.
你能看到吗
Can you see it?
很酷 对吧
Cool, right?
铺路...
Pav...
让她进来
Let her in.
没有人能做你能做的事
No one can do what you can.
让她进来!
Let her in!
你很特别 天黑前回家 特殊
You're special. Be home before dark. Special...
让她进来!
Let her in!
生日快乐 来吧 许个愿
Happy birthday. Come on, make a wish.
他他妈的死了
He's fucking dead.
米娜
Mina.
我需要借你的车 好吗 我们现在必须走了
I need to borrow your car, okay? We have to go right now.
D9 在这里
D9 here.
刚刚在林肯公园大道上撞上了一辆向东行驶的悬挂旗帜的车辆
Just got a hit on a flagged vehicle heading east on Lincoln Parkway.
我想我有东西 你来自社区中心的朋友
I think I have something. Your friend from the community center?
她要离开这个城市了 她可以和那个女孩在一起
She's leaving the city. She could be with the girl.
是的 她可能是
Yeah, she could be.
嘿 眼睛看着我 茶歇
Hey, eyes on me. Coffee break.
继续
Go ahead.
我们可以让无人机离网多长时间
How long can we take a drone off-grid?
十分钟 顶部
Ten minutes, tops.
右 做吧 并把他们的位置发送给加勒特
Right. Do it. And send Garrett their position.
帕夫 对不起
Pav, I'm sorry.
我本来就不该带你去那里的
I never should have taken you there.
他是我的兄弟
He's my brother.
我已经失去了他
I already lost him,
你要让他们永远把他带走
and you were gonna let them take him away forever.
这个可能很愚蠢
This one can be stupid.
但我认识那个抚养他长大的女人
But I knew the woman who raised him.
他会好好照顾你的
He'll take good care of you.
对吧 康纳
Right, Connor?
什么fu...
What the fu...?
备份 备份 备份
Back up, back up, back up.
妈的
Shit.
没事的 右
It's fine. Right.
去 去 去 去
Go, go, go. Go.
妈的
Shit.
-快点,快点 - 哦 该死的
- Come on, come on. - Oh, damn.
明白了
Got 'em.
我应该参与吗
Should I engage?
我们将看到加勒特如何处理这个问题
We'll see how Garrett handles this.
加油 该死
Come on. Damn it.
滚出他妈的车!
Get out of the fucking car!
要多久才能有人看到我们在做什么
How much time before someone sees what we're doing?
四分钟
Four minutes.
- 照顾好自己就这么多 - 你把我他妈的逼到了墙角
- So much for taking care of your own. - You put me in a fucking corner.
你必须在哪里杀死一个小女孩
Where you have to kill a little girl?
你是警♥察♥的棋子 加勒特
You're a pawn, Garrett, for a cop.
你不知道狗屎 我所拥有的一切 都是我建造的
You don't know shit. Everything that I have, I built.
他多久才能服用 杀死我们并不能阻止即将到来的事情
How long before he takes it? Killing us isn't gonna stop what's coming.
康纳 让开我
Connor, get out of my way.
嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Tick, tick, tick.
让开!
Get out of my way!
不
No.
你真的想这样做吗
You really wanna do this?
你先杀了我
You kill me first.
来吧 伙计 让我们完成这个
Come on, man. Let's finish this.
不!
No!
去
Go.
-米娜 -米娜!
- Mina. - Mina!
-米娜 -米娜
- Mina. - Mina.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
- 脸皮厚 -哦 我的上帝
- Thick skin. - Oh my God.
不 梅夫 不
No. Maev. No.
梅夫 嘿!梅夫!
Maev. Hey! Maev!
妈的!他妈的!
Shit! Fuck!
该死的
Goddamn it.
那架无人机还剩多少时间
How much time left on that drone?
- 也许两分钟 -他妈的
- Maybe two minutes. - Fuck.
你继续前进 必须把它们都弄到手
You keep going. Gotta get them all.
康纳 我们得去我的车上
Connor, we need to get to my car.
我们不会和你一起去任何地方
We're not going anywhere with you.
别无选择 我们需要共同努力
No choice. We need to work together.
我们走出去 我们死了
We step out, we're dead.
他是对的
He's right.
你必须让她离开这里 当我说走的时候 你们两个上车
You have to get her out of here. When I say go, you two get to the car.
米娜
Mina.
你呢
What about you?
我会没事的 只要坚持康纳
I'll be okay. Just stick with Connor.
米娜 不要
Mina, don't.
-别这样 - 你最好好好照顾她
- Don't do this. - You better take good care of her.
好 去!
Okay. Go!
-米娜!-去 跑!
- Mina! - Go. Run!
-米娜!-加油!
- Mina! - Come on!
趴下
Get down.
米娜!
Mina!
前往工业大道的凶杀案
Homicide en route to Industrial Drive.
我们有三个机构 全部通电
We have three bodies. All power-enabled.
场景是安全的
Scene is secure.
立即请求从工业到林肯公园大道的周界
Requesting a perimeter from Industrial to Lincoln Parkway immediately.
五分钟后 我就可以在这里叫救护车了
I can have an ambulance here in five minutes.
是的
Yeah.
你需要做的就是告诉我你的朋友去了哪里
All you need to do is tell me where your friends went.
什么
What's that?
哼
Huh?
什么
What's that?
加油
Come on.
我们他妈在哪里
Where the fuck are we?
继续开车
Just keep driving.
帕夫 你还好吗
Pav, you okay?
到此为止
Stop here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
康纳 我需要你的帮助
Connor, I need your help with this.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
我的肩膀上有一颗子弹 我不会帮你太多
I'm not gonna be much help to you with a bullet in my shoulder.
谁在乎 我们在这里是你和与你合作的人的事业
Who gives a shit? We're here 'cause of you and the people you partnered with.
我所做的一切 都是为了塔楼
Everything I did, I did for the Towers.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吗 你这样做是为了致富
Are you fucking kidding me? You did it to get rich.
-我的脸!-说谎的!
- Get out of my face! - Lying!
停 停!停!
Stop. Stop! Stop!
让我们帮助他
Let's help him.
拜托了
Pretty please.
啊 好吧
Ah, okay.
帮助一个人
Help a guy out.
啊!
Ah!
他妈的
Fuck.
- 哦... - 好的 是的
- Oh... - Okay. Yeah.
基♥督♥
Christ.
你在这里长大
You grew up here?
这些是你的朋友吗
Are those your friends?
我的兄弟们
My brothers.
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
电影精选列表