是的 好吧......我就是你的全部 好吗
Yeah, well... I'm all you got, okay?
我们需要帮助
We need help.
咖啡 呵呵
Coffee, hon?
是的 拜托了 卡米尔 还有给我朋友的笔芯
Yes, please, Camille. And a refill for my friend.
好 有什么可啃的吗 林肯最好的南瓜派
Okay. Anything to nibble on? Best pumpkin pie in Lincoln.
只是咖啡 谢谢
Just the coffee. Thank you.
好
Okay.
他说话
He speaks.
你说你欠我的
You said you owed me
在我进去的时候
for the time I did inside.
还是这样做 你是来收藏的吗
Still do. You're here to collect?
今晚我得找人出城
I have to get someone out of the city tonight.
-那是谁 -一个朋友
- Who's that? - A friend.
这个朋友有名字吗
Does this friend have a name?
她需要一个新的身份证、现金和安全的住所 你为我这样做......
She'll need a new ID, cash, safe place to stay. You do that for me...
我们是均匀的
we're even.
你还记得我们上次说话是什么时候吗
Do you remember the last time we spoke?
你毫不含糊地告诉我 “去他妈的你自己
You told me, in no uncertain terms, "Go fuck yourself."
看 我来帮你 我只是 先快速提问
Look, I'll help you. I just... Quick question first.
你觉得我有什么可憎之处
What is it about me that you find so detestable
你会选择这种可悲的生活
that you would choose this pathetic life
我能给你提供的所有东西
over all the things that I could offer you?
我认为你是一个寄生虫 会抓住任何机会出人头地
I think you're a parasite who will take any opportunity to get ahead.
一路上谁受伤并不重要
Doesn't matter who gets hurt along the way.
你试着采取行动
And you try to act
就像你在寻找像我们这样的人一样
like you're looking out for people like us,
但那是胡说八道
but that's bullshit.
你知道的
And you know it.
嘿 卡米尔 我真的会吃一块南瓜派 拜托了
Hey, Camille. I actually will take a slice of that pumpkin pie, please.
好吧
All right.
让我们再谈谈你的朋友帕瓦尼
Let's talk some more about your friend, Pavani,
谁在那边吃华夫饼
who's eating the waffles over there.
嘿 康纳 冷静点
Hey, Connor, calm down.
我知道她昨晚看到了什么
I know what she saw last night.
她很幸运 拥有百万分之一的力量
She's very lucky to have a one-in-a-million power
为了能够关闭那只狗
to be able to shut down that dog.
她是一个换能者
She's a Transducer.
你怎么知道这一切
How do you know all this?
因为她的哥哥打断了一次非常重要的交流
Because her brother interrupted a very important exchange
在我的团队之间...
between my team...
也是我的盟友
and an ally of mine.
谁
Who?
林肯市警♥察♥局
Lincoln City Police Department.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
-享受 -谢谢 我会的
- Enjoy. - Thank you. I will.
不客气
You're very welcome.
如果不是甜食的傻瓜 我什么都不是
I am nothing if not a sucker for sweets.
加勒特
Garrett.
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
What the fuck are you into?
我和警♥察♥做了一笔交易
I made a deal with a cop.
他被削减了 我们可以自♥由♥经营
He gets a cut. We get to operate freely.
我们可以让Psyke更人性化
We get to make Psyke more humanely.
我们适当地向捐赠者支付报酬 我们回馈社会
We pay the donors properly. We give back to the community.
- 它有效 别摇你♥他♥妈♥的头 - 有效吗
- It works. Don't shake your fucking head. - It works?
- 它有效 - 我哥哥因为你而死了 好
- It works. - Her brother's dead because of you. Okay?
她还是个孩子 她没有人 这他妈的行不通
She's a kid. She has nobody. It doesn't fucking work.
也许想一想你在和谁说话
Maybe think for a second about who you're talking to.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
帕夫会来为我工作
Pav's gonna come work for me.
我会给她她需要的一切
And I'm gonna give her everything that she needs.
我们的问题是对她哥哥的记忆
Our problem is the memory of her brother.
她需要忘记昨晚发生的事情
She needs to forget what happened last night.
您想擦除内存吗
You wanna erase the memory?
是的 因为我想让她活着
Yeah, 'cause I wanna keep her alive.
我们能做到
We can do it.
我们可以照顾她
We can take care of her.
或者 你知道 我们......杀了她就好了
Or, you know, we... just kill her.
我更喜欢这个选择
I like this alternative better.
让我和她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
康纳 如果你想逃跑 我就杀了你
Connor, if you try to run, I'm gonna kill you.
帕夫 这只是一段记忆
Pav, it's just one memory.
然后警♥察♥会放过我们 好吗
Then the cops will leave us alone, okay?
- 铺路 -我不去
- Pav. - I'm not going.
我们真的别无选择
We don't really have a choice.
你愿意和我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
嘿 帕夫 我是加勒特 我要让你和我一起骑车上来
Hey, Pav. I'm Garrett. I'm gonna have you ride up here with me.
Pav 你知道Psyke是怎么制♥作♥的吗
Pav, do you know how Psyke is made?
他问了你一个问题
He asked you a question.
脊柱积液
Spine fluid.
来自有力量的人
From powered people.
没错 在很长一段时间里 当它被制♥作♥出来时
That's right. And for a long time, when it was made,
像你和我这样的人被剥削了
people like you and me were exploited.
- 你知道这意味着什么吗 - 我是 14 岁 不是 5 岁
- Do you know what that means? - I'm 14, not 5.
好 对不起
Okay. Excuse me.
好吧 我们正在努力让它不再是那样
Well, we're trying to make it so that it's not that way anymore.
这样做的第一步是
First step in doing that is
我们所有人都像一个大家庭一样团结在一起
all of us sticking together like one big family.
我希望你成为这个家庭的一员
I'd like you to be a part of that family.
“......24 小时 有人去趴在他们的脖子 上
♪...24 hours Someone go get on their neck ♪
有人 去教他们尊重...... “
♪ Someone go teach them respect... ♪
一切都在那里
It's all there.
你一定是帕瓦尼
You must be Pavani.
跟我来
Come with me.
请坐
Please, sit.
这是我的女儿 塔梅拉
This is my daughter, Tamera.
她很特别 就像你一样
She's special, just like you.
伸出你的手
Hold out your hands.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不要拉开
Don't pull away.
否则你就看不到她能做什么
Or you won't get to see what she can do.
想想他
Think of him.
塔拉克
Tarak.
没错
That's right.
你的兄弟
Your brother.
想象一下他的脸
Picture his face.
听听他的声音
Hear his voice.
他的笑声
His laugh.
来吧 帕夫 你还在等什么 许个愿
Come on, Pav. What are you waiting for? Make a wish.
帕夫 许个愿
Pav, make a wish.
好女孩
Good girl.
现在
Now,
想想他死的那个晚上
think about the night he died.
不!塔拉克!
No! Tarak!
停!
Stop!
完善
Perfect.
-够了 - 我们还没有完成
- That's enough. - We're not finished.
- 你得到了你需要的 - 记忆是有根的
- You got what you need. - Memories have roots.
哪怕是一只徘徊不前 其他的都可以及时长回来
If even one lingers, the others can grow back in time.
- 你不能拿走一切 - 一切都是相互联♥系♥的
- You can't take everything. - It's all connected.
- 你是认真的 什么鬼 加勒特 - 请冷静下来
- You serious? What the fuck, Garrett? - Calm down, please.
她会忘记她的哥哥!
She's gonna forget her brother!
- 这就是重点 -保持安静 她需要集中注意力
- That's the point. - Be quiet. She needs to focus.
把她从椅子上弄起来!帕夫 醒醒!
Get her out of the chair! Pav, wake up!
- 铺路!-就是这样
- Pav! - That's it.
放松 给她看更多
Relax. Show her more.
你必须...
You have to...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
让它们流动
Let them flow.
准备
Ready?
电影精选列表