她的哥哥塔拉克昨晚去世了
Her brother Tarak died last night.
- 一只警犬杀死了他 - 不 他们不杀人
- A police dog killed him. - No, they don't kill people.
它在他身上扎了一根针 然后它追上了帕瓦尼
It put a needle in him, then it came after Pavani.
- 不知何故 我逃脱了 - 为什么要追他
- Somehow, she got away. - Why was it chasing him?
-我不知道 - 针头里有什么
- I don't know. - What was in the needle?
-我不知道 - 好吧 她是怎么逃脱的
- I don't know. - Well, how did she get away?
别再问问题了
Stop asking questions.
我们需要找到解决方案
We need to find solutions.
警♥察♥ 开门!
Police. Open up!
警♥察♥!
Police!
让她离开这里
Get her out of here.
去 去
Go. Go.
警♥察♥!
Police!
是的
Yes?
马 你是这家店的经营者吗
Ma'am, are you the operator of this establishment?
-是的 - 是警♥察♥
- Yes. - It's the police.
我们必须带你离开这里 加油
We have to get you out of here. Come on.
我可以进去看看吗
May I come in and take a look around?
- 我们已关闭 我们的营业时间为11:00 - 门上写着你在9:00打开
- We're closed. We open at 11:00. - It says on the door you open at 9:00.
我们要弄清楚这个问题 好吗 但现在 你必须跟我来
We're gonna figure this out, okay? But right now, you have to come with me.
...所以今天我们在 11:00 开放
...so today we open at 11:00.
我只是要在里面呆几分钟
I'm just gonna be a couple minutes inside.
我保证我很快就会从你的头发上掉下来
I promise I'll be out of your hair in no time.
- 对不起 但你必须回来 -好
- I'm sorry, but you'll have to come back. - Okay.
里面有人吗
Is there someone inside?
是的 我 现在 再见
Yes, me. Now, goodbye.
- 我得请你搬回去 - 你是想吓唬我吗
- I'm gonna have to ask you to move back. - Are you trying to scare me?
我只是在做我的工作
I'm just doing my job.
他妈的 妈的
Fuck. Shit.
加油 去 去 去 去 去 去
Come on. Go, go, go, go, go, go.
看看我们 只是在所有人面前闲聊
Look at us, just chitchatting in front of everybody.
昨晚服用过量
There was an overdose last night.
与当地的Psyke经销商交谈是有意义的
Makes sense to talk to the local Psyke dealers.
过量
Overdose?
不必那样下去
Didn't have to go down like that.
加勒特 这是有规则的 你知道的
Garrett, there are rules to this, you know that.
当它是我的人♥民♥ 这是我的领土时
When it's my people, and it's my territory,
这是我他妈的事
it's my fucking business.
如果那个女孩说话 任何人都没有生意
If that girl talks, there is no business for anyone.
这是一个对整个 LCPD 感到困惑的孩子的话
That's a confused kid's word against the entire LCPD.
目击者总是说话 好吗
Witnesses always talk, okay?
保持沉默一会儿 但最终 他们告诉父母
Stay quiet for a little bit, but eventually, they tell a parent,
一个老师 一个朋友
a teacher, a friend.
在这种情况下 看门人
In this case, a janitor.
康纳·里德 你认识他
Connor Reed. You know him.
滚回去
Back the fuck off.
我们只是想和他谈谈
We just wanna talk to him.
就这样
That's all.
关上身后的门
Close the door behind you.
...在喷泉观景桥下相撞
...collision under the Fountain View Bridge.
预计今天下午向南行驶时会出现严重延误
Expect significant delays as you move southbound this afternoon.
我们有关于家庭骚乱的报告
We have reports of a domestic disturbance,
昨晚在东林肯的 3 级火焰兵中都涉及
all involving a Class 3 Pyro in East Lincoln last night.
警方说 当他们于11点15分到达现场时
Police say when they arrived on the scene at 11:15,
此人在与妻子发生争执后放火烧毁了他的汽车
the individual had set fire to his car following a dispute with his wife.
只 放下它 好吗
Just... Put that down, okay?
...部署在现场的人员能够扑灭大火
...deployed on the scene were able to extinguish the fire
并扣留火焰兵 而不会造成任何进一步的损害
and detain the Pyro without any further damage.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
...事件安然无恙 尽管火焰兵将受到指控......
...the incident unharmed, though the Pyro will be charged...
呃 冰箱里有食物
Uh, there's food in the fridge.
...违反安全规定
...with safety violations.
The LCPD...
The LCPD...
他妈的
Fuck.
你没有任何食物
You don't have any food.
只有芥末
There's just mustard.
好吧 我得去逛街了
Well, I'll need to go shopping.
直到我们为您找到一个住处......你真的不能离开公♥寓♥
Until we find a place for you to stay... you can't really leave the apartment.
在我们的下一个故事中 警方报了案
In our next story, police filed a report
关于一个失踪的女孩帕瓦尼·吉拉尼(Pavani Gilani) 来自纪念碑山的塔楼
about a missing girl, Pavani Gilani, from the Towers in Monument Hill.
帕瓦尼的兄弟塔拉克昨晚被发现死于Psyke过量
Pavani's brother, Tarak, was found dead of a Psyke overdose last night.
我们对这种情况感到震惊
We're devastated by the situation.
我们正在与社区领袖联♥系♥ 了解如何最好地支持他们
We're in touch with community leaders as to how best to support them.
现在 我们的首要任务是找到受害者的妹妹帕瓦尼
Right now, our top priority is locating the victim's sister, Pavani,
谁从昨晚就走了
who's been gone since last night.
Psyke 虐待是这里的死因 但是......
Psyke abuse was the cause of death here, but...
-那不是真的 - ...我们非常担心帕瓦尼
- That's not true. - ...we're very concerned for Pavani.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
受害者与Psyke交易有联♥系♥
The victim has ties with the Psyke trade.
通常 这些债务会从一个家庭成员转移到另一个家庭成员
And oftentimes, these debts are moved on from one family member to another.
帕瓦尼在某个地方
Pavani is out there somewhere.
我们恳请任何有关于她下落信息的人......
We implore anyone who has any information regarding her whereabouts...
关掉
Turn it off.
- 把它关掉 - 好的 好吧 好
- Turn it off. - Okay. All right. Okay.
关掉!
Turn it off!
别再大喊大叫了 我要关掉它
Stop yelling. I'm turning it off.
- 为什么它不能关闭 -我没有
- Why won't it turn off? - I don't...
-我在努力 它没有关闭 - 关掉它!
- I'm trying. It's not turning off. - Turn it off!
好 铺路
Okay. Pav.
铺路 好
Pav. Okay.
好 好 好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
冷静
Calm down.
没关系
It's okay.
铺路
Pav.
你说你的力量是什么
What did you say your power was?
嘘
Shh.
听
Listen.
什么
What?
他们来了
They're here.
...119 河滨
...119 Riverside.
你看中了Alpha 10吗
You have eyes on Alpha 10?
在地面上确认Alpha 10
Confirming Alpha 10 on the ground.
嫌疑人是最后一次与失踪人员见面的 5 级电气
Suspect is a Class 5 Electric last seen with the missing person,
14岁的女孩
14-year-old girl.
Alpha 10 与 K9 确认了该位置
Alpha 10 confirmed the location with K9.
随时待命进行部署的守护者
Guardians on standby for deployment.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
只是一次健康检查
Just a wellness check.
两名守护者准备部署
Two Guardians ready to deploy.
对不起 马
Excuse me, ma'am.
-准备 -去
- Ready. - Go.
-警♥察♥ - 走 走 走!
- Police. - Go, go, go!
康纳 你在吗
Connor, are you there?
清楚
Clear.
加油 我们走吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
加油 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
加油
Come on.
注意 这是LCPD
Attention, this is the LCPD.
你因殴打监护人而被捕
You are under arrest for assaulting a Guardian.
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
我正在失去对目标的锁定
I'm losing lock on target.
我再说一遍 趴在地上......
I repeat, get on the ground...
去
Go.
嫌疑人正在步行逃跑
Suspects are fleeing on foot.
我们无法追踪他们
We can't track them.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
- 他们是怎么找到我们的 -我不知道
- How did they even find us? - I don't know.
-我们要去哪 - 铺路 上帝啊
- Where are we going? - Pav. Jesus Christ.
我们要离开这里了
We're getting away from here.
你不知道自己在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
电影精选列表