G3 在备用门 2上 囚犯6♥4♥1接近
G3 on standby Gate 2. Inmate 6♥4♥1 approaching.
请求批准打开 2号♥门
Requesting approval to open Gate 2.
2号♥门的 6♥4♥1 请求已获批准
Request approved for 6♥4♥1 at Gate 2.
复印件 打开大门2
Copy. Opening Gate 2.
长途跋涉进城
Long trip into the city.
我欠你的
I owe you.
所以 如果你有什么需要我做的
So if there's anything that you need from me,
我在这里
I'm here.
你知道什么会有帮助吗
You know what would help?
如果我再也见不到你那该死的脸
If I never saw your fucking face again.
没有人知道为什么有些人有力量
Nobody knew why some people had powers,
但只要他们是有效的工人 这并不重要
but as long as they were effective workers, it didn't matter.
在这个时候 这些技能的用处
This was a time when the usefulness of those skills
超过了潜在的危险
outweighed the potential danger.
这就是自动化
This is automation.
今天的制♥造♥方式
Today's way of manufacturing.
随着时间的流逝 那些有权力的人不再受欢迎
Over time, those with power were no longer in demand.
机器可以做它们能做的事
Machines could do what they could do.
数百人失业 预计还会有更多裁员
Hundreds are out of work. More layoffs are expected.
嫌疑人是一名32岁的火焰兵
Suspect is a 32-year-old Pyro.
如果你有力量 你就是一种武器
If you've got power, you're a weapon.
最近的数据显示 使用被称为Psyke的街头毒品
Recent figures show that the use of the street drug known as Psyke
在林肯市飙升
has spiked in Lincoln City.
- 它有什么影响 - 我喜欢高
- What effect did it have? - I like the high.
- 这是一种Psyke流行病 - 可能是致命的
- It's a Psyke epidemic. - Psyke can be deadly.
Psyke的主要成分
The main ingredient in Psyke,
从有权力的个体中提取的脊髓液
spinal fluid extracted from individuals with power.
该市的犯罪率达到了创纪录的水平
Crime is reaching record levels in the city.
警♥察♥和权力犯罪分子在第三街发生致命冲突
A deadly clash on 3rd Street between police and powered criminals
已造成四名军官死亡
has left four officers dead.
攻城锤在这里砸门
Battering ram busting down doors here
在纪念碑山的这个公♥寓♥大楼
at this apartment complex in Monument Hill.
他们被称为守护者 LCPD的新机器人警官
They're called Guardians, LCPD's new robotic officers.
...向当地警方移交了43亿美元的军事装备
...transferred $4.3 billion in military equipment to local police.
我们应该如何生活 知道我们一直被监视
How are we supposed to live knowing we're being watched all the time?
- 可能的代码 8 - 你们都看到了吗
- Possible Code 8. - Y'all see that?
为什么大家都认为我们的军官在外面杀人
Why does everybody think our officers are out killing people?
守护者的这些自动死亡必须停止
These automated deaths by Guardians has got to stop.
想谈谈改革吗 你可以坐在桌子旁谈论改革
Wanna talk about reform? You can sit at the table and talk about reform.
一种更友好的警务方法
A friendlier approach to policing.
LCPD计划减少部署的守护者数量
The LCPD plans to reduce the number of deployed Guardians
支持新的非致命机器人犬
in favor of new nonlethal robotic canines.
致命力正在下降
Lethal force is way down.
- 这是一个改变的机会 - 我们需要我们的社区安全
- This is a chance for change. - We need our community safe.
最新的预算包括为200辆新的K9单位提供资金
The latest budget includes funding for 200 new K9 units.
这些狗的设计可以承受任何事情
These dogs are designed to withstand anything.
...这个城市人♥民♥的生活更好
...lives of the people of this city better.
欢迎来到林肯市 在这里每个人都可以感到安全
Welcome to Lincoln City, where everyone can feel safe.
...寻求支持
...for support.
寻找最后一次离开纪念碑山塔的白色轿车
Looking for a white sedan last seen leaving Monument Hill Towers.
车上的嫌疑人可能携带武器
Suspects in vehicle possibly armed.
- Alpha 6 响应 - 帕瓦尼
- Alpha 6 responding. - Pavani.
晚饭后吃
Eat that after dinner.
别这样
Don't do it.
加油
Come on.
哦 天哪 你知道你应该在天黑的时候进去
Oh, jeez. You know you should be inside by dark.
给你
There you go.
现在 我们先把黄油的一面放下
Now, we put the butter side down first.
不 不是那样的
No, not like that.
看 如果你这样说
See, if you put it like this,
奶酪融化了面包的侧面
the cheese melts down the side of the bread.
- 我喜欢这样 - 我知道你有
- I like it like that. - I know you do.
- 好吧 翻转它 -好
- All right, flip it. - Okay.
那是什么
What was that?
想用番茄酱烤奶酪吗
Want grilled cheese with your ketchup?
是的
Yeah.
这是我的烤奶酪
It's my grilled cheese.
所以你 嗯......
So you, um...
你需要为那个考试而学习吗
You need to study for that test?
那是昨天 我得了A
It was yesterday. I got an A.
哦 是的 没什么大不了的吧
Oh yeah? No big deal, huh?
那么 你参加的特别节目呢
So, what about the special program you got into?
很好
It's good.
他们只是......要求我们为它买♥♥书
They're just... asking us to buy books for it.
他们不给你吗
They don't give 'em to you?
现在不是了
Not anymore.
- 这没什么大不了的 我可以跳过它 -不 不 不!
- It's not a big deal. I can skip it. - No, no. No!
我会照顾好钱的 好
I'll take care of the money. Okay?
你只是不停地敲出那些 A
You just keep banging out those A's.
好了 大家好 看看 Piper 能做些什么
All right, everybody. Check out what Piper can do.
你在爬山
♪ You're climbing the mountain... ♪
让我们看看你得到了什么 派珀
Let's see what you got, Piper.
她不咬人
She doesn't bite.
“ 我不会停下来的
♪ I ain't gonna stop ♪
“ 找到我的孩子” 找到我的孩子
♪ To find my baby ♪
“ 现在 就去找她
♪ To find her now ♪
我们应该等到警♥察♥离开吗
Should we wait till the cops leave?
“ 你没有机会 只能让我慢下来
♪ You got no chance but to slow me down ♪
不
No.
“ 是的
♪ Yeah ♪
“哟哟哟
♪ Yo ♪
“ 铁马 上的钢铁之心
♪ Bones of steel Heart of gold on an iron horse ♪
你不能 用我的金属用最亮的火炬 来金属
♪ You couldn't metal with my metal With the brightest torch ♪
蓝色 的火焰在我的铜 矿中变成绿色
♪ Blue flames turn to greenish In my Coppertone ♪
“进出交通 当它走走停 停时
♪ Peeling in and out of traffic When it's stop and go ♪
“ 我锁定并加载 然后我开火、停止、下降和滚动
♪ I locked and load Then I fire, stop, drop, and roll ♪
“ 挑一个下巴 然后我把它弹出来 就像我是卡尔·马龙一样
♪ Pick a jawn And then I pop it like I'm Karl Malone ♪
驯服黑斑羚从扬声器中出来 在脸上....
♪ Tame Impala out of the speakers In the face... ♪
减少对部门的投诉很重要
The reduction in complaints against the department is important,
特别是考虑到这个社区的历史
especially given the history here in this community.
但你认为这种变化是可持续的吗
But do you think this change is sustainable?
我的意思是
I mean...
听着 我们为结果感到自豪 好吗 但这不仅仅是...统计
Listen, we're proud of the results, okay? But this is about more than just... stats.
好 这是一个关于发生的事情的故事
Okay? This is a story about what happens
当优秀的军官获得正确的工具以在工作中取得成功时
when good officers are given the right tools to succeed at their jobs.
这个故事可能处于最年轻候选人的最前沿
It's a story that could be at the forefront of the youngest candidate
竞选工会主席
running for union president?
嗯 你知道吗 谢谢你抽出时间 娜丁
Um, you know what? I appreciate your time, Nadine.
谢谢你现在出来 好
Thank you for coming out now. Okay?
一定要拿起一件T恤 好吗
Make sure to pick up a T-shirt, okay?
每个人都拿一个
Everyone grab one.
我们为您的朋友准备了额外的内容......
We've got extras for your friends...
...你的家人 你最喜欢的人
...your family, your favorite people.
塔拉克
Tarak.
他在这里
He's here.
- 你什么都卖♥♥了 - 是的 今天早上
- You sold everything? - Yeah, this morning.
好
Good.
- 好的 我们走吧 -快点
- Okay, let's go. - Hurry up.
谁想赢得一些奖品 对吧
Who wants to win some prizes, huh?
好吧 我喜欢投票率
Okay, I love the turnout.
是的 加油
Yeah. Come on.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
嘿 嘿 我想给你看点东西
Hey. Hey, I wanna show you something.
好
Okay.
看看你 越来越好
Look at you. Getting better.
是的 我已经准备好升职了 我可以做的不仅仅是跑袋子
Yeah. I'm ready to move up. I could do more than just run bags.
你是个好跑步者 好吧 有价值...
You're a good runner. All right? There's value...
跑步对其他孩子来说很好 伙计
Running's fine for these other kids, man.
只有我和我妹妹
It's just me and my sister.
看 给我一个机会......
Look. Just give me a chance...
电影精选列表