and desperate enough to pull something like this off.
里德只是个小卒
Reed is just the pawn.
你凭什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
我们审问过他
We interviewed him.
他不是个杀手
He's not a killer.
你们拘留过这个电人
You had this Electric in custody?
你为什么不起诉他
Why didn't you charge him?
因为你知道的和你能证明的
Because what you know and what you can prove
是两回事 长官 所以我放他走了
are two different things, sir, so I let him go.
后来发生了什么
And then what happened?
看看这个该死的黑板
Look at the fucking board.
对你来说证据足够了吗
That enough evidence for you?
谁都不许说出去
None of this gets out.
一旦走漏风声 你们就麻烦大了
This goes south and it's your heads on the block,
我说到做到
I will make goddamn sure of that.
现在 找出到干这件事的混♥蛋♥
Now find the bastards that did this.
你现在的立场是什么
Where's that line of yours now?
-醒了 -是你啊
- Hi. - Hi.
妈 对不起
Mom, I'm so sorry.
你之前在哪里
Where were you?
我
I...
我只是在想办法
I was just figuring some things out.
你会没事的 好吗 我会搞定的
You're gonna be okay, okay? I can fix this.
康纳
Connor.
你必须停手
You have to stop.
不
No.
我不会的 我有办法 好吗
No, there is a way, okay?
你只需要相信我
You just need to trust me.
你得放下我
You need to let me go.
我做不到
I can't do that.
女兵
Women in uniform.
当我们谈论全面禁止使用超能力时
So when we talk about imposing a complete power ban,
我们谈论的是公共安全问题
we're talking about a public safety issue.
这怎么能阻止罪犯使用超能力呢
How will that stop criminals from using them?
他们不在乎法律
They don't care about the law.
禁令只会影响有超能力的无辜的民众
A ban affects innocent people with power, that's it.
事实上
Fact is...
莉娜 你♥爸♥来了
Lina, your father's here.
来啦
Coming!
她今天挺难缠的
She was a real handful today.
东西从墙上和操作台上掉下来
Stuff falling off the walls and the counter.
学校的孩子们都怕她
The kids at school are scared of her.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad!
你好 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我们以后再谈这事 好吗
We'll talk about this later, okay?
棉花糖好吃吗
How's the cotton candy?
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, sweetie?
你和妈妈会把我送走吗
Are you and mom gonna give me away?
你怎么会这么想
What makes you think that?
我知道有些父母会送走像我这样的孩子
I know some parents do that when their kid is like me.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我在新闻上看到的
I heard it on the news.
你是帕克警官吗
You Officer Park?
请你收下
Please, just take it.
爸爸 那人是谁
Daddy, who was that?
一个朋友 亲爱的 走吧
He's just a friend, sweetie, come on.
♪ 我保证永远 永远不会离开你 ♪
♪ Promise I'll never, I'll never let you go ♪
♪ 无论 无论 无论你做了什么 ♪
♪ No matter, no matter, no matter what you do ♪
♪ 我会永远 永远 永远真心爱你 ♪
♪ I'll always, I'll always, I'll always love you true ♪
♪ 永远真心爱你 ♪
♪ Always love you true ♪
现在做交易未免太晚了 康纳
It's a little too late for a deal, Connor.
你应该去自首
You oughta bring yourself in.
事情结束了就去
Once this is finished.
我不是在请求你
I'm not asking you.
如果你现在不行动 赛克会消失
If you don't move now, the Psyke will be gone,
萨特克利夫也会消失
and so will Sutcliffe.
四名警♥察♥死了
Four cops are dead.
♪ 我爱你 真的 假装你也爱我 ♪
♪ I love you, I do, pretend you love me too ♪
你知道吗 也许你的搭档是对的
You know, maybe your partner was right.
我像我父亲一样 只是个罪犯
I am just another criminal like my father.
他罪有应得 我也是
He paid for what he did and so will I,
但我妈是我生命中唯一美好的东西
but my mom is the only good thing I've ever had in my life.
我可以告诉你萨特克利夫在哪里
I can give you Sutcliffe,
但如果你觉得还不够
but if that's not good enough for you
干脆一枪崩了我
then just fucking shoot me.
反正失去她 我也一无所有
If I lose her I got nothing left anyways.
无人侦察机位于11区
Surveillance drones in zone 11
净空152米
cleared to 500 feet.
1-0-9号♥已就位
1-0-9 are in position.
我们在监控现场
We have eyes on location.
入口发现多名可疑人员
Multiple bogies spotted by the entrance.
D-1-0-9 汇报情况
D-1-0-9, punch in.
赛克毒贩整天进进出出
Psyke runners have been going in and out all day,
尚未发现萨特克利夫
no sign of Sutcliffe yet.
准备进入
Call it in!
你最好是对的
Better be right about this.
我们去抓这些混♥蛋♥
Let's get these fucks!
1-0-8去二号♥塔 起飞中
1-0-8 to tower two, taking off.
1-0-8正在飞行 地面部队正在行动
1-0-8's in the sky, ground units on the move.
4具尸体已确认身份
尼娅 过来
Nia, come here.
尼娅
Nia!
治好我
Do it.
开始吧
Do it.
这是1-0-8 距目标30米
This is 1-0-8, 30 meters to target.
允许守护者降落
Guardians are clear to drop.
举起手来
Show me your fucking hands!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
靠墙站 现在
Against the wall, right now!
现在立刻把手举起来
Show them your hands right fucking now!
区域安全 地面部队就位
Area is secure, ground units in position.
准备进攻
Stand by for breach.
你们两个 去前门
You two, front door.
你 起来 快走
You, get up, go!
注意后面
Look out the back!
快走
Go!
打开那扇该死的门
Get the fucking door!
马库斯
Marcus!
康纳 就是现在
Connor, now!
尼娅
Nia.
治好我
Fix me.
快
Hurry.
为了弗雷迪和麦迪
For Freddie and Maddy.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
治好我妈 你就可以离开了
You just heal my mom and you're free to go.
康纳 没这么简单
Connor, it's not that simple.
为什么不行
Why not?
带走你来这里想要的东西
Take what you came here for.
求你了
Please.
我会因此而死的
It could kill me.
治好她
Save her.
她真美
She's beautiful.
停 停 停下来
Stop, stop, stop.
停下来
Stop.
康纳
Connor.
我在这里
Hey, I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
林肯市警♥察♥局
车还有
There's, uh,
差不多一整箱油
almost a full tank.
你想去哪里都行
It should help you get wherever you need to go.
我为我对你所做的深感抱歉