I'm sorry for what I did to you.
那你呢
What about you?
我
I'm...
我打算进去 看看怎么补救
I'm just gonna go in there, see how to make things right.
在超能力终结你之前 终结超能力
超能力建造了这座城市
这是第一次
For the first time,
林肯市的市政厅将就
City Hall will vote
彻底禁令超能力举♥行♥投票
on an outright power ban in Lincoln City.
自从五周前
Proponents have pushed through the bill
四名警官在押运赛克的途中牺牲以来
since four officers were killed
禁令支持者一直在推动这项法案
five weeks ago while transporting Psyke.
笑一笑 帕克
Smile, Park.
多亏了这些英勇的警官
Thanks to these brave officers,
坚持不懈地开展良好 诚信的警务工作
who tirelessly put in good, honest police work,
我们的城市比以往任何时候
our streets are cleaner and safer
都更干净 更安全
than they've ever been.
这是马库斯欠你的两倍
That's double what Marcus owed.
信托集团感谢你的慷慨
The Trust appreciates your generosity.
还有生意等着我们做
There's still business to be done.
条子一直在给我们施压
The cops are leaning on us now,
但是对赛克的需求比任何时期都大
but demand for Psyke is higher than ever.
我会去问问他们是否有兴趣
I'll find out if they're interested.
行
Okay.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我最近一段时间可能没法来看你了
May not be able to visit for a while,
但我知道你会一直看着我的
but I know you'll be checking in on me, so,
如果你看到我迷失了 给我提个醒 好吗
if you see me drifting, just give me a little nudge, okay?
我向你保证我不会被吓到
Promise I won't freak out.
爱你
Love you.
♪ 如果我渐渐入睡 ♪
♪ And if I sleep ♪
♪ 我会不由自主地醒来 ♪
♪ I couldn't help but lie awake ♪
♪ 因为梦中不是你 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's not you ♪
♪ 只是梦境 只有虚幻 ♪
♪ It's just a dream, it's only fake ♪
♪ 我必须逃离 ♪
♪ I just gotta leave ♪
♪ 我要逃离 ♪
♪ I gotta leave ♪
♪ 转动钥匙 ♪
♪ Turn the key ♪
♪ 我试着驶入黑夜♪
♪ I try I try to drive away into the night ♪
♪ 试着保持 ♪
♪ Try to keep ♪
♪ 我试着保持车身在线内 ♪
♪ I try to keep between the lines on either side ♪
♪ 但当我看向旁边时 你却不在 ♪
♪ But when I look beside me where you should've been ♪
♪ 我开始漂移 ♪
♪ I started drifting ♪
♪ 试着凝视你的双眼 却发现 ♪
♪ Tried to stare into your eyes and realize ♪
♪ 有些东西 我已失去 ♪
♪ That there was something missing ♪
♪ 如果我沉溺梦中 ♪
♪ And if I stay ♪
♪ 我会不由自主地醒来 ♪
♪ I couldn't help but lie awake ♪
♪ 因为梦里没有你 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's not you ♪
♪ 只是梦境 只有虚幻 ♪
♪ It's just a dream, it's only fake ♪
♪ 我必须逃离 ♪
♪ I just gotta leave ♪
♪ 我要逃离 ♪
♪ I gotta leave ♪
♪ 我要出去 ♪
♪ I gotta get out ♪
♪ 我要出去 ♪
♪ I gotta get out ♪
♪ 因为当我看向旁边时 你却不在 ♪
♪ 'Cause when I turned to look at where you should've been ♪
♪ 我开始漂移 ♪
♪ I started drifting ♪
♪ 试着凝视你的双眼 ♪
♪ Tried to stare into your eyes ♪
♪ 却发现 有些东西 ♪
♪ and realized that there was something ♪