一些好事
Something good.
我需要时间去说服他
I need time to work him.
现在就去找他
Get on him now.
你为我办完这个事
You do this job for me
你就能回到原来的位置
and you are right back where you were.
回到原来的位置
Right back where I was,
还有更多的钱
and more.
让他们回来
Get them back.
你呢
What about you?
你在这做什么
What do you do here?
他需要你
He needs you.
他需要你 现在
He needs you now.
回头见
I'll see you around.
好吧
Okay.
康纳
Connor.
我们还有个活
We got another job coming up.
钱比你今天赚得要多得多
Make a lot more money than you made today.
300美元
300 bucks.
当作今晚的奖励吧
Consider it a bonus for tonight.
你要是想挣更多 明早见
You wanna make more, we'll see you tomorrow morning.
你有天赋
You got talent.
不要浪费了
Don't waste it.
刚回来吗
Just get in?
对 有个活 回来晚了
Yeah, got picked up late for a job.
我都不知道你有工作了
Wow, didn't know you were working.
对 是建筑类的
Yeah, uh, it was construction.
工作晚了 所以薪水还不错
Job's behind so the pay was pretty good.
很好
Great.
我今天回那家店了 找回了之前的工作
I went back to the store today and got my old job back.
妈 那人是个混♥蛋♥
Mom, that guy's an asshole.
没错 但我们需要钱
He is, but we need the money.
我知道 我只是不喜欢你在那里工作
I know, I just, I don't like you working there.
我也不喜欢 但除非后院那棵摇钱树开花
I don't like it either, but 'til that money tree blooms
否则我们别无选择
in the backyard, we don't have much of a choice.
是啊 那样就好了
Yeah, yeah, wouldn't that be nice.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
现在看上去情况不好
I know it doesn't seem like that right now, but,
但一切都会好起来的
it's all gonna work out.
好吧
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
我想再来点
I want some more.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我不干了
I'm out.
出去
Get out.
-为什么 我们正 -给老子滚出去
- Why, we're having... - Get the fuck out!
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你想要这个吗
Is this what you want?
过来拿
Come and get it.
不 不
No, no.
过来
Come on.
先治疗我
Me first.
没有监控 但肯定跟赛克有关
No cams but it's definitely Psyke related.
他为什么要抢七百多升的水液
Why he took the Hydro, 200 gallons.
萨特克利夫往他货里掺这么多水
Sutcliffe's watering down his shit that bad
我们行动有成效了
and you know he's hurting.
还有什么信息
What else we got?
对了
Yeah.
看守被一个遥感人和一个肌肉人袭击了
Guard was attacked by a TK and a Brawn.
火人化了锁 有个电人电炸了整个围栏
Pyro blew the lock, and Electric fried the whole fence.
城里有几个这么强的电人
How many Electrics in town that strong?
看看谁符合这个描述
Let's see who fits the profile.
我回去查查名单
I'll work up some names.
你昨天的工作怎么样
So how was your job yesterday?
还行吧
It was fine.
感觉有点怪
It was weird, I don't know.
薪水还不错
Pay was good.
是吗
Yeah?
你跟那些家伙打交道得小心点
You gotta be careful with those guys.
我知道
I know.
来活了
Let's do this.
先生们 听好了
Gentlemen, listen up.
要六个人干一整天 两个肌肉人 两个电人
I need a full day, six crew, two Brawn, two Electric.
我们走吧
Let's go.
拜托 说什么呢
Come on, man, what are you talking about,
你肯定能用上我的
you can always use one.
上个活我♥干♥得很好
I was good in the last one.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
不用你 懂吗
Not using you, understand?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
他想要你的培根
He wants your bacon.
好 拿去吧
Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
我很好奇像你这样的人
You know, I'm wondering why a guy like you
怎么会跟我们这帮堕落青年打交道
is associating himself with a group of degenerates like us.
你说谁堕落青年呢
Who you calling degenerates?
弗雷德 你听到他说的了吗
Fred, you hear this shit?
你找到的我
You found me.
你自己上车的
You got in the van.
为什么
Why?
我需要钱
I need money.
也可以找别的活啊
Could've got in any other truck.
找份普通工作
Paid a semi-honest day's work.
那些赚的不够多
They don't pay enough.
钱拿去做什么
For what?
与你无关
Doesn't matter.
这对我很重要
It matters to me.
我们要知道我们跟谁在合作
We need to know who we're working with.
我妈病了
My mom's sick.
好吧
Okay.
等会看看你有什么本事
We'll see what you can do.
走吧
Let's go.
别搞砸了
他说祝你好运
He says good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
看见这辆车了吗
See this car?
我们需要它
We need it.
把警报短路了
Short the alarm.
什么
What?
你往那看什么 车就在这里
What you looking down there for, car's right here.
该死
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 我以为有工作呢
What the hell's going on, I thought there was a job.
是有工作 三天之后我们要去抢银行
Yeah, there is, in three days we're knocking over a bank,
你完全没准备好
and you're nowhere near ready.
所以在这之前 你跟着我
So until then, you stick with me,
你跟着我做 我让你做什么你就做什么
you do what I do, and you do as I say.
把警报短路了
Short the alarm.
抢银行我拿能多少
What's my cut of the bank?
两万五千美元
25K.
你母亲独自把你带大的吗
Your mother raised you on her own?
我爸在我小时候就去世了
Dad died when I was young.
我猜他也是我们一员
Safe to assume he was one of us.
是的 电人
Yeah, Electric.
在抢酒铺的时候被枪杀了
Got shot holding up a liquor store.
所以你妈从小不让你用超能力
So your mom raised you without powers
就是为了让你不变成他那样
to make sure you didn't end up like him.
点亮它
Light it.
然后保持住
And keep it lit.
拜托 我只需要一点点时间 好吗
Come on, man, I just need a little bit more time, alright?
都这么长时间了
Not a fucking clock.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
没有人想买♥♥那个水液
Nobody wants to buy that Hydro shit, man!
你知道我们建造了这个城市 对吗