So, short and thin?
加勒特·凯尔顿又碰巧在为
Garrett Kelton happens to be working
林肯市最大的混♥蛋♥工作
for the biggest piece of shit in Lincoln City.
你听说过马库斯·萨特克利夫吗
You ever hear of Marcus Sutcliffe?
我们在林肯市烧毁的他的赛克
We burn more of his Psyke
比其他任何毒贩的都多
than any other dealer in LC.
我们下周要烧多少来着
How much we lighting up next week?
四百万美元的货
Four million dollars.
那家伙落网只是时间问题
Just a matter of time before that asshole goes down.
所有给他干活的人也是
Mm-hmm, and everybody who works for him.
听着 康纳
Look, Connor.
我们知道你♥妈♥的♥事
We know about your mom.
我知道她病了
I know she's sick.
你现在和坏人搅在一起了
You know you got mixed up with some bad people.
为了家人我也会这么做
I'd do the same for my family.
但你得给我点萨特克利夫的线索
But you gotta give me something on Sutcliffe.
我能帮你
I can help you.
在你妈最后的日子里
Do you wanna spend your Mom's last days
你就想在监狱里被肌肉人爆菊吗
taking it in the ass from every Brawn in the pen?
别说我妈的事
Don't talk about my mom.
你听到了吗 帕克
Ooh, you hear that, Park?
我觉得自从他爸死后
I think he got real attached to her
他就特别喜欢他妈
ever since we put his daddy on his back.
戴维斯
Davis.
好了 快做点什么吧
There he is, come on, do something tough guy,
因为我只想把你埋在
because I would love nothing more than to bury you
你那个失败的爸爸旁边
next to your failure of a father.
戴维斯
Davis.
要是我的话 会再看一遍那段录像
I'd double-check that footage.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's do it,
我们回去 我不会让他溜走的
let's get back in there, I wouldn't give him the slip.
我觉得我们应该放了他
I think we let him go.
什么
What?
不好意思 你刚刚是说放了他吗
Sorry, it sounded like you said let him go.
我们给过他提议了
We gave him our offer.
没错 但他又倒打一耙
Yeah, he spit it back in our face!
我们只有一个五级能力者和段模糊的监控
All we have is a class five with shaky surveillance.
地方检察官不会管的
DA won't touch it.
那我们就去他家
Then, we go to his house,
安排一下 找出一堆赛克
and we make sure that we find a whole bunch of Psyke,
然后我们就能解决了
and we get this done.
戴维斯 一旦越界 你就再无法回头
You cross that line, Davis, there's no coming back.
听着 老兄
Look, man.
我知道你想达成协议 发展线人
I get you wanna cut deals and turn informants
然后立案 我完全同意
and build a case, I'm all for that,
但一刻也别忘了
but don't forget for one second
这些人有多危险
how dangerous these people can be.
她在骗你
She's blinding you.
你在里面说了些什么
What did you say in there?
我们得去见马库斯
We need to see Marcus.
不行 你不能刚从警局出来
Nah, you don't get to walk out of a cop shop
就要求见面
and ask for a meeting.
我什么都没说
I didn't say shit.
你不信我 我自己去找他
You don't believe me, I'll see him myself.
你找他干嘛
About what?
工作
A job.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
别眨眼
Don't blink.
这孩子有本事啊
Kid's the real deal.
嘴挺紧的
Kept his mouth shut.
上个月条子们查了你多少货
How much pure did the cops pull off you last month?
四十包
Four sleeves.
查了你四十包 查了东边三十包
Four sleeves off you, three sleeves off the East Side,
还查了南边二十包吗
two off the South?
拿了这九十包 我们慢慢卖♥♥
We take nine sleeves, we step it down,
这在市面上值多少
what's that worth on the street?
一千万吗
10 million?
一千万美元
10 million dollars.
三天后
And in three days,
这些狗♥杂♥种♥们会把这些全烧了
these motherfuckers are gonna incinerate it.
你们想在赛克运输途中搞袭击
You're gonna hit the Psyke run.
你得到赛克 我要她
You get the Psyke, I get her.
真贴心
That's sweet.
某人有个快要死的可怜的妈
Someone has a poor dying Mommy.
成交吗
We got a deal?
行 成交
Yeah, we got a deal.
别担心 我会让她听话的
Don't worry, I'll get her to behave.
还有件事
One more thing.
什么事
What's that?
我们是伙伴
We're partners.
五五分
50/50.
你还记得当初我捡到你的时候吗
Do you remember when I first found you?
你就像只流浪狗在垃圾桶里找东西吃
You were eating out of a dumpster like a little stray dog.
还记得吗 加勒特
Do you remember that, Garrett?
我怎么带你回来 帮你清理干净
How I took you in, I cleaned you up,
还给了你你从未有过的一切
and I gave you all the things you didn't have?
我很感激
I'm grateful.
但让我解释清楚
But let me explain something.
有太大的领地 太多的货
There's too much territory, and there's too much product,
全都集中在一人手里
to lay it all at the feet of one person.
我们一起搞定这件事
We work this together.
我们付清信托集团的钱 其余你我分
We pay off the Trust, then you and me,
不用去理会其他人
we won't be answering to anyone.
你和我
You and me.
好的 加勒特
Okay, Garrett.
成交
You have a deal.
你应得的
You earned it.
行
Yeah.
主干道和第五大道禁飞
No fly zone starts right there, Main and 5th.
那么这就是我们该去的地方
Then that's where we should go.
所有行动都将在
This whole thing's going down
林肯市的正中心展开
right in the middle of Lincoln City.
因为有大楼 无人机被限制进入
Because of the towers, drones are restricted from downtown.
这意味着我们要悄悄地行动
That means we do this quietly.
安静的时间越久我们有的时间就越长
The longer it stays that way, the longer we have,
这样没人会死
so nobody pop off.
卡车会从这条街过来
Truck comes down this street.
我们不能在这里动手 有太多摄像头
We can't do it here, way too many cameras.
主街会更糟
Main Street's gonna be worse.
我们在那里拦下它怎么样
What if we send it down there?
当它抄近路时
When it's at the cutoff,
我们会让康纳守在巷子里
we're gonna put Connor in the alley.
我们要控制该区域
We secure the area.
任何人报告遭到攻击 限制就会被解除
Anyone calls in an attack, restrictions get lifted,
他们立马就会赶到
and they'll be on us in seconds.
搞定守护者后 我们把警♥察♥集中起来
We take down the Guardians and we round up the cops.
好 我们把他们绑起来 拿到赛克
Okay, we tie them up, we get the Psyke,
就离开 我们谁也不杀
we get out, we don't kill anyone.
这次不一样 康纳
It's different this time, Connor.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
没人该死
Nobody has to die.
这辆卡车上有四个守卫
This truck has four Guardians on it.
它的电涌防护比无人机的强十倍
It has 10 times the surge protection of a drone.
唯一可行的办法是我们帮你接近它
Only way that we make it work is if we get you close,
你就有一次机会
you have one shot.
你电爆它 我们就可以动手了
You hit it, and we have the window.
我知道 我知道他与众不同
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know he's classified,
但他是唯一的一个电人
but he's still only one Electric.
万一这孩子失手了该怎么办
What's the plan if the fucking kid misses?
我不会的