I won't.
他不会的
He won't.
我们来看看他有多想救他妈
Guess we're gonna see how badly he wants to save his mom.
该死 别碰我
Shit, don't fucking touch me!
一会回
Back in a sec.
我们能聊聊吗
Hey, can we talk?
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait wait.
尼娅
Nia.
你治好我妈就可以走了
You heal my mom, you can go.
我不会带你回这里的
I'm not bringing you back here.
你觉得我重要只是因为我是治愈者
The only reason I matter to you is because I'm a Healer.
只要看到我的能力
That's all anyone gives a fuck about
所有人都他妈都会这样
once they see what I can do.
别搞得你有多与众不同似的
Don't act like you're any different.
你戴手铐还挺好看 麦克
Looking good in those cuffs, Mikey.
你老婆昨晚也是这么说的
That's what your wife said last night.
也许吧
Probably.
没问题
Clear.
护航无人机已就位 准备好就出发
Escort drone in position, go when ready.
他们开始行动了
They're on the move.
L去二区的1-1-8和1-0-9
L to 1-1-8 and 1-0-9 in zone two,
沿主路往北
heading northbound on Main.
收到 看见你了
Copy, we see you.
护航无人机马上要到一区
Escort is half a click to zone one.
该区域禁飞 不要进入
No fly in effect, do not enter.
收到
Copy that.
30秒
30 seconds.
C-1-5 现在进入一区
C-1-5, now entering zone one.
C-1-5已进入了禁飞区域
C-1-5 has entered the no fly zone.
护航无人机 去三区接应
Escort drones, move to zone three for pickup.
收到
Copy.
在另一头见
See you boys on the other side.
护航无人机已离开
Drones are off escort.
C-1-5 你将独自前往三区
C-1-5, you're solo 'til zone three.
他们正在禁飞区
They're in the no fly.
好的
All right.
康纳电爆那辆卡车前谁都别动
Nobody moves until Conner fries the truck.
该死 在修路
Ah, fuck, construction.
第三大街左转 我们走自♥由♥街
Hang a left on 3rd, we'll go up Liberty.
1-5 你怎么拐弯了
1-5, why did you turn?
我们遇到路障
We hit a roadblock.
我们现在在第三街道往东走
We're now east bound on 3rd street.
收到
Copy that.
他们向你这边来了
They're coming to you.
怎么回事 什么鬼
Whoa, whoa, what the hell.
天啊
Unbelievable.
1-5 你为什么停下
1-5, why have you stopped?
有傻叉把路挡着了
Some idiot's blocked the road.
快开走
Move your ass!
快点
Come on!
D-1-1-8已到达三区
The D-1-1-8 has arrived in zone three.
原地待命护航
Stand by for escort.
立刻把你的车子移开
Move your vehicle immediately!
稍等 马上就好
Hang on, one minute please!
把路让开
Clear off the road.
好
Yep!
快 快 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
让开 否则你将被拘留
Clear the road, or you will be detained.
立刻 开走
Move, now.
他在搞什么鬼
Fuck's he doing?
这是最后警告
This is your last warning!
他到底在等什么
What the fuck is he waiting for?
-伙计们 -你的车
- Guys... - Your vehicle.
好的
All right.
别动否则就开枪了
You don't move or you will be shot.
不 不 不 等一下
No no, no, hang on.
你被逮捕了
You're being detained.
代号♥八 重复 代号♥八
Code eight, I repeat, code eight.
刚刚失去1-5的信♥号♥♥ 快去那里
1-5 just went dark, someone get over there!
D-1-1-8 请求解除一区禁令
D-1-1-8, requesting clearance of zone one.
地面人员马上前往一区
I need ground units in zone one.
康纳
Connor!
1-1-8请求解除禁令
1-1-8 is requesting clearance.
1-1-8原地待命 该区域仍在禁飞中
Stand by 1-1-8, no fly is still in effect.
地面人员还需要多久到达
How long on those ground units?
1-5遇袭 1-5遇袭 收到了吗
1-5 under attack, 1-5 under attack, do you copy?
他们正在烧个洞
They're burning a hole!
他们要进来了 准备好
They're coming in, get ready!
快行动
Fucking move it!
去他妈的
Fuck this.
1-1-8正进入一区接近目标 一路畅通
1-1-8 is entering zone one, path cleared to target.
1-1-8进入禁飞区域
1-1-8 is into the no fly
你们已经得到想要的了 好吗
You got what you wanted, okay?
放我们走 行吗
Just let us go, yeah?
去车边待着
Stay by the car.
我只想再见到我家人 好吗
I just wanna see my family again, okay?
我只想再见到我家人
I just wanna see my family...
麦迪
Maddy!
这是林肯市警♥察♥局 立刻放下你们的武器
This is the LCPD, drop your weapons immediately.
守护者行动
Deploying Guardians.
走 快 快走
Go, come on, come on!
四名警官受伤 请求医疗救助
Four officers down, I need medical!
全体 在第二和第三大街的地面
All units, looking for three powered suspects
寻找三名有超能力的嫌疑人
on foot between 3rd and 2nd Street.
见鬼
Shit.
上车 快上车
Get in the car, get in the fucking car.
好 坚持住
Okay, come on.
1-0-6在第二街道往南方向
1-0-6 is southbound on 2nd Street,
没发现嫌疑人
no sign of suspects.
加勒特 我要往哪里开
Garrett, where am I going?
看着我 看着我
Hey, hey, look at me, look at me,
你会没事的 一定要坚持住
you're gonna be okay, just hold on.
他必须去医院
He needs a hospital, man.
我知道他必须去医院
I fucking know that he needs a hospital.
你得去医院
You gotta go to the hospital.
你会血流不止的
You are gonna bleed out.
该死 真该死
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
这可真多 看这个
Oh, it's so thick, look at that.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
我有个礼物要给你
I have a present for you.
喜欢吗
Like it?
喜欢 对吧
Yeah?
你♥爸♥还欠我很多钱
Your daddy still owes me a lot of money,
但也许我该找人捅死他
but maybe I should just have someone cut him open
然后我们就算扯平了
and we'll call it even.
把东西都倒出来
Start cutting that out.
发生了什么事
What the fuck just happened?
该死
Fuck!
马库斯阴了我们
Marcus fucked us.
不是
No.
不 是你害了我们
No, you fucked us.
你胡说
That's bullshit.
这是你的计划 别想怪到我头上
This was your plan, do not fucking put this on me.
计划本来挺好的 直到你变得贪心起来
The plan was fine until you got greedy.
他把你玩弄于股掌之间 加勒特
He fucking played you, Garrett.
现在我们一无所有
Now we have nothing.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
在多起案件中
I've been tracking this one Electric
我一直在追踪这个电人
across multiple crimes,
他是唯一一个足够强大
he's the only one who's powerful enough
也足够绝望以至于可以做出这种事的人