You know we built this city, right?
我们造工厂 建房♥子 修路
Ran the mills, we built the buildings, we built the roads.
然后他们引进了这些机器
Then they brought in these machines,
不为增加利润 只为了把我们赶走
not to drive the profit line, they did it to drive us out.
因为正普通人一直都恨我们
Because normal people have always hated us.
他们过去只是表面对我们微笑而已
They just used to do it with a smile on their face.
好吧
Okay.
剩下来的呢
Where's the rest?
-他就给我那么多 -你数了吗
- That's what he gave me. - Did you count it?
我应该当场数吗
I'm just supposed to count it, right there?
我不管你♥他♥妈♥在哪里数
I don't give a fuck where you count it,
但你必须要数
you always count it!
好吧
Okay.
好了 那边也是个电人
Okay, the guy over there's the guy who shorted you.
我不会去惹电人 所以你去
I don't fuck with Electrics, so you be ready.
你这辈子想怎么活
How do you wanna live in this life?
对他们唯命是从 按他们的规则活着
Do what they want us to do, live by their rules,
隐瞒我们的能力 去他妈的
hide our powers, fuck that.
你是且将一直是五级的电人
You are and always will be a class five Electric.
麦克
Mikey!
我要我的钱
I want my money.
世道变了 兄弟
Things have changed, man.
信托集团直接找上了我
The Trust came to me directly,
他们告诉我你们已经死了
and they told me you guys are dead.
现在这是我的地盘了 所以你们他妈的
This is my territory now, so why don't you get the fuck...
滚开
Get the fuck off.
做真正的你
Be who you are.
如果你想要什么东西 就去拿
And if you see something that you want, take it.
玛丽今晚不上班 所以抱歉
Mary's not working tonight, so, if you'll excuse...
保持专注
Keep focused.
坚持住 康纳
Hold it, Connor.
放电
Surge!
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你知道我去参加的那个面试吗
You know that interview I went for?
是
Yeah.
他们回我电♥话♥了
They called me back.
然后呢
And?
你有工作了吗
You got the job?
我有工作了
I got the job.
你有工作了
You got the job!
如果一切顺利
If it goes well, you know,
你也许就可以去看医生了
maybe we can get you in to see someone.
好 好
Okay, okay.
看见了吗
See?
会好起来的
Things will work out.
我知道
I know.
这是个五级的
This one's a class five.
26岁 没犯罪记录 还跟家长住一起
26, no record, still living at home.
没有工作 好多医疗账单没付
No job, knee deep in medical bills.
你觉得呢
What are you thinking?
当生活狠狠打击了你
Life hits you hard enough,
你也会开始回击的
you're gonna start hitting back.
我觉得某些人会的
Seems to me that certain people do.
把他列为嫌疑人吧
Pin his face to the wall.
我来接待你
I can take you here.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾米莉 真是可爱的名字
Emily, that's a lovely name.
我能为你做些什么呢
What can I do for you today?
告诉他们你看到什么
Tell them what you saw.
两名配着冲♥锋♥枪♥的警卫观察着我们的一举一动
Two guards watching our every move,
每个角落都有摄像头
with SMGs, cameras in every corner.
保险柜是被银行外面什么地方控制的
And the vault's being controlled somewhere outside the bank.
锁有两部分
It's a two part lock.
第一部分是密♥码♥
First part is combination,
第二部分是银行外的进入验证
second part is someone offsite verifying who gets in.
他们控制着门的开关
They control the power to the door,
但你可以用电涌让它短路
but you can short it with a surge.
然后触发警报
And trigger the alarm.
无人机最快七分钟来
Drone's best time is seven minutes?
我们五分钟就离开
We're out of there in five.
嘿
Hey.
第三通道的我♥干♥完了
I'm all done in aisle three,
你想让我去后面卸货吗
do you want me to start loading in from the back?
不 我会找其他人来做
No, I'll get someone else to do that.
但是没有其他人了
But, there is nobody else.
我不想惹麻烦 好吗
Look, I don't want any problems, okay?
我去卸货
I'll do it.
信♥用♥卡♥取现的话 利率是19.99%
Now, on cash advances, your rate of 19.99%
立即可取
becomes effective immediately.
里面有很多人
A lot of people seen inside.
没什么我们搞不定的
Nothing we can't handle.
我们走
Let's go.
你没事了
You're okay.
所有人趴下
Everybody on the ground!
立刻趴下
Right fucking now!
动的话 就打死你
If you move, we hurt you.
去干活吧
Get to work.
他妈的趴下
Get the fuck down!
我们知道你是谁 知道你住哪
We know who you are, we know where you live.
别耍花样
Don't fuck around.
在第七区的林肯·多米尼恩银行
We got an alarm at Lincoln Dominion Bank
有警报
in zone seven.
可能正遭遇抢劫
Possible robbery in progress.
收到
Copy.
D-1-1-2还有四分钟到达
D-1-1-2 is four minutes out.
现在可不是健忘的时候 快点
This is not the time to get forgetful, let's go!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
你没事的 深呼吸
Okay, you're okay, deep breaths.
好吗
All right?
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
一个一个的输
One number at a time.
然后你就能回家了
Then you get to go home.
趴在地上 不许动
Get on the ground, don't move.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
怎么了
What?
快装起来
Start packing.
起来
Get up!
剩下的在哪里
Where's the rest?
剩下的什么
Rest of what?
本该在金库里的
The 500 thousand dollars
五十万美金呢
that's supposed to be in your fucking vault!
他们在周末前会清空金库
They cleared the vault before the weekend.
什么时候
When!
今天四点
Four o'clock today.
该死
Fuck!
确认正在发生抢劫案
Confirmed robbery in progress.
七区所有小组前往林肯·多米尼恩银行
All units in zone seven to Lincoln Dominion Bank,
代号♥八
code eight.
20秒后到达目标
20 seconds to target.
真♥他♥妈♥
Fucking...
我们得走了
We gotta go.
妈的
Fuck!
我们得走了 该死
We gotta go, shit.
走后门
Back door.
把头都给我低下去
Keep your fucking heads down.
结束了
It's over.
钱他妈都去哪里了
Where'd all the goddamn money go?
我们是警♥察♥