This is the police!
原地站住 不许动
Stop where you are and do not move.
趴在地上 双手抱头
Get down on the ground with your hands behind your head.
如果你们不
If you do not...
-康纳 快 -我们会开枪
- Connor, do it. - We'll be shot.
什么
What?
远程电涌
Remote surge.
最后警告一次 马上趴下
Get down now, this is your final warning.
快电他们 不然我们就完了
Do it right now, or we're fucked.
如果你们拒不配合 我们就要开枪了
If you do not comply you will be shot.
-守护者已就位 -他在干什么
- Guardian's ready. - What's he doing?
他要电爆无人机
He's gonna hit the drone
马上行动
Deploy, now!
快
Do it!
失去控制 一号♥引擎损毁
Losing control, engine one is down.
三号♥引擎损毁
Losing engine three...
二号♥引擎损毁 重复 二号♥损毁
Two is going down, I repeat, two is going down.
无人机坠毁 无人机坠毁
Drone down, drone town!
无人机坠毁
Drone down.
-所有控制 -受到电磁脉冲攻击
- All my controls... - EMP fired at...
有人能听到吗
Anyone else hearing this?
所有小组前往林肯·多米尼恩银行
All units to Lincoln Dominion Bank.
嫌犯是高级别电人
Suspect is a high level Electric.
我们距离目标50公里
We're 50 kilometers out.
该死
Fuck!
该死 真该死
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
剩下的去哪里了
Where's the rest?
金库被清空了
The vault was cleared out.
你这话是他妈的什么意思
What the fuck do you mean?
这里只有五万美元
That's only 50 thousand dollars.
你应该搞清楚时间的
Those pick up times are on you to know.
我们现在该怎么还信托集团的钱
Now how the fuck do we pay back the Trust?
这是我们想要的百分之十
This is 10% of what we wanted.
好吧 所以这票失败了
Okay, so the job's a bust.
你就等着哭吧
Boo fucking hoo.
快他妈把这票的钱给我
You cleared the fucking job!
小点声 老弟
Tone it down, boy.
你给我小心点 加勒特
Tread very carefully, Garrett.
搞什么
What the hell!
他妈的离我远点
Get the fuck away from me.
你这个烂货 出去
Fucking piece of shit, get out!
动动你的脑子 想个办法把窟窿填上
Use your fucking head, figure out a way to fill this out!
有枪
Gun.
有枪
Gun!
记得给我搞干净
Make sure it's done cleanly.
再和我这么说话 下次在车里的就是你了
Talk like that again, it'll be you going in that van.
把手从我身上拿开
Get your hand off me.
听着 我知道那帮家伙在哪里
Look, I know where these guys are.
我们得在他们动手前先下手为强
We gotta move on them before they hit us again.
这活很容易 我今晚就能搞定
It's a fucking easy target, I can hit it tonight.
加勒特
Oh, Garrett,
看来你还不明白我们我们的处境 是吗
you don't seem to get how fucked we are, do you?
不能和信托集团的人开战
You don't go to war with The Trust.
那我们也不能任人宰割
We can't take this lying down.
我们会丢了所有生意的
We're gonna lost our entire business.
那是我的事
It's my business!
按我说的做
Go do what I say.
尼娅
Nia.
尼娅
Nia.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
这太疯狂了
That was fucking insane.
不是第一次有枪对着我了
Wasn't the first time I've had a gun on me.
干掉马库斯我还能理解
Going after Marcus I get.
可为什么要干掉他的妹子呢
Why go after his girl?
我不是他的妹子
I'm not his girl.
不是那样的
Not like that.
我不是这个意思 我只是
That's not what I mean, I just...
把手臂给我
Give me your arm.
我没事 小伤
I'm fine, it was nothing.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
相信我
Trust me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是个治愈者
You're a Healer.
所以他们想要我
That's why they went after me.
你为什么要治好他
Why do you heal him?
我有自己的理由
I have my reasons.
为了赛克吗
For Psyke?
不只是这个
It's not just that.
我在还债
I'm paying off a debt.
他要走了
He wants to go.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
该死的瘾君子
Fucking junkie.
康纳
Connor?
你从哪里搞来的钱
Where'd you get this?
这是加班费
It's overtime at work.
别骗我
Don't lie to me!
我打过电♥话♥了 他们从来没听说过你
I called over there, and they'd never even heard of you.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
我教了你那么多
After everything I've taught you,
你怎么还那么傻
how could you be so stupid?
妈 我照你说的做了 但没用
Mom, I tried it your way, it doesn't work, okay?
他们连个机会都不给我们
They're not giving us a chance out there.
你听起来像你♥爸♥一样
You sound just like your father.
那又怎样 至少他做过什么
So what, at least he did something.
至少他尽力了 你想让我怎么办
Hey, at least he was trying, what do you expect me to do?
你快没时间了 好吗 看看你自己
You are running out of time, okay, look at you.
我是不会看你死去坐视不管的
I'm not just gonna sit around and watch you die.
妈 妈 不 不要
Mom, Mom, no, no.
妈
Mom.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Come on, come on, come on.
妈 求你了
Mom, please!
扩散得比预期更快
It's spreading faster than we thought.
肿瘤压♥迫♥了大脑
The tumor's pressing her brain up against the skull.
所以她的能力会失控
That's what's causing her to lose control of her abilities.
说实话她待在这里更好
Frankly it's good that she's here.
她在公共场所可能会很危险
She could've been very dangerous in public.
还可以治吗
And it's treatable?
她的病耽误了太久
Well, her condition's been neglected for too long.
如果要治的话 必须马上手术
If we're gonna beat this, we need to operate right away.
你好好考虑一下吧
I'll leave you to think about it.
这是手术的总费用
Here's the total for the surgery.
不包括恢复室的价格
It doesn't include the recovery room,
恢复室一周七千美元
which is seven thousand for the week.
头五千美元
And the anesthesia's only covered
仅为麻醉费用
up to first five thousand dollars.
收到钱后 我们就能为她进行术前准备
Once we get the down payment, we can move her into pre-op.
如果你要贷款 你需要
If you require a loan, you'll need to -.
康纳·里德
Connor Reed.
我是帕克警官 他是戴维斯警官
I'm Officer Park and this is Officer Davis.
你有空吗
Got a minute?
没空
No.
你的出身不好 康纳
Can't say you come from great stock, Connor.
你♥爸♥也不是模范市民
Your old man wasn't exactly a model citizen.
东五街上的化工厂
Chemical plant up on East Fifth.
林肯·多米尼恩银行
Lincoln Dominion Bank.
你了解这几起抢劫案吗
You know anything about these robberies?
不了解
No.
据说你在和加勒特·凯尔顿混
Word has it you're running with Garrett Kelton.
他的犯罪记录和我的老二差不多长
He's got a rap sheet roughly the size of my dick.
所以 又短又细吗