快!
天空之下
And under that sky...
是你见过的最绿的田野
the greenest field you've ever seen.
田野上开满了黄色的金凤花
Full of yellow buttercups.
在那奔跑一定很美妙
Wouldn't it be wonderful to run around in that field?
但你做不到
But you can't.
你被困住了,是不是,海瑟
You're stuck, aren't you, Heather?
我怕
I'm afraid.
我怕他
Afraid of him.
听我说,海瑟
Listen to me, Heather.
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
到三的时候
And on three...
你的恐惧就会消散
all your fears will disappear.
你来找托尼吗?不,他不在
Are you looking for Tony?No, he's been held up.
我也已经等一小时了
I've been waiting for an hour.
我也已经等一小时了
I've been waiting for an hour.
你是大无畏的,海瑟
You are invincible, Heather.
没什么能让你害怕的
Nothing can make you afraid.
推,海瑟
Push, Heather.
没关系
It's okay.
我没事
It's fine.
解开我,快!
Untie me, quick!
麦克!
Michael!
别,别动,不要动
No, don't move.Don't move.
海瑟?
Heather?
你是大无畏的,海瑟
You are invincible, Heather.
快,海瑟在里面
Hurry, Heather's in there.
我怎么进去?
How do I get in?
没什么能让你害怕的
Nothing can make you afraid.
操!
Shit!
所有的恐惧都会消散
All your fears will disappear.
海瑟!
Heather!
海瑟!
Heather!
宝贝别怕,阿姨在,阿姨在
Come here.I've got you, little one.
阿姨找到你了,找到你了
I've got you. I've got you.
我找不到我另一只鞋了
I can't find my other shoe.
让爸爸睡吧
Let daddy sleep.
她很美,她们都美
She's beautiful. They both are.
吸烟是恶习
Filthy habit, that.
我认识这位可爱的催眠师,我知道他可以治好我
I know this cute hypnotist.I think he could cure me.
你是说报纸上报道的那个庸医吗?
You mean that quackfrom the papers?
报纸只吸引赌马的人
Publicity pulls punters.
也吸引了内政部,我的店会被停业的
It also pulls the Home Office.I'm not allowed to work anymore.
这话从你嘴里说出真是有趣
Funny you should mention that.
-希望这不是一张支票
-I hope this isn't a cheque.
-没那么幸运
-No such luck.
这是一张最高等级的推荐信
It's a recommendation from the highest level...
你和你的家人可以在这里永久居住了
that you and your family be granted permanent residence here.
当然,如果你想留下的话
If you want to stay, of course.
-谢谢,但我不需要
-Thanks, but I won't be needing it.
-不需要?
-No?
我正打算带家人回美国去
I'm taking my family back to the States.
你呢?
And you?
嗯,多亏了你,我被提拔了
Well, thanks to you,I've been promoted.
海瑟呢?
What about Heather?
还好
Not bad.
医生说肉体上没有永久性损伤
Doctors say no permanent damage, physically.
至于心理创伤,我想时间会证明一切
Emotionally, I guess,only time will tell.
那两个混账一直给海瑟注射勒伯格的血?
So it was Lebourg's blood they were putting into her all along?
是的,很明显
Yeah, apparently.
-这两人到底什么关系?
-What was in it for her toy boy?
-你真的想知道?
-Sure you want to know?
-嗯
-Yeah.
-一对母子
-He was her son.
瞧,海瑟的情况如何你自己判断吧
Anyway, you can see how Heather is yourself.
嗨,麦克
Hi, Michael.
-目测气色很好嘛
-You look great!
-好极了
-I am great.
想吃冰淇淋吗?
You want an ice-cream?
-买♥♥香草味的?
-Vanilla?
-诺
-Okay.
电影精选列表