领衔主演
高览·维斯耶克 饰 麦克·斯特罗瑟
主演
雪莉·亨德森 饰 珍妮特·罗茜
主演
米兰达·奥图 饰 克拉拉·斯特罗瑟
主演
帕迪·康斯戴恩 饰 埃利奥特·斯普里格斯
主演
克莱尔·拉什布鲁克 饰 格蕾丝
主演
菲奥娜·肖 饰 凯瑟琳·勒伯格
主演
科林·雷德格瑞夫
以及
安德鲁·伍德尔
苏菲·斯塔基
导演
尼克·威灵
想象有一道瀑布,汇入一条清澈美丽的河流
Picture a waterfall running into a beautiful, clean river.
你站在河岸上
You stand on the bank of the river.
小草摩挲着你赤♥裸♥的双脚
Soft grass brushes against your bare feet.
河水如水晶般透明
The water is clear as crystal.
天空一片湛蓝,一切都很干净
The sky is profoundly blue and everything is clean.
现在,你吸上一口烟
Now take a drag on your cigarette.
抬头看天
Look at the sky now.
你污染了天空
You've poisoned the sky.
低头看水,你弄臭了河流
Now look at the water.It stinks.
扔掉你的烟
Throw away your cigarette.
再看看河水,你看到了什么?
Now look at the water.What do you see?
这样一来你就再也不想吸烟了
You won't want to smoke anymore now.
很好
Good.
-总共一百五十块,对吧?
-That's 150 pounds, is it?
-是的
-Yeah.
请付现金
Cash.
恩,我晓得
Yeah. I knew that.
尽量避免与香烟有关的事情
Try to avoid things you associate with cigarettes.
-酒精,压力。。。。
-Alcohol, stress...
-约炮
-Sex.
如果实在控制不住,就把心静一静
If you get the urge to smoke,just clear your mind.
-重新想象美丽的草地,清凉的河水
-Revisit the beautiful meadow,the cool river.
-好的
-yeah
不过。。。
But...
只想那些美好的事物,别想那个。。。
think only nice thoughts.No more...
漂浮在水中的小女孩,好吗?
little girls floating underwater, okay?
-进来
-Come in.
-你刚才说啥?
-What did you say?
我要接下一个客户了
I have another appointment.
请进
Come in, please.
现在,扔掉你的香烟看看河水
Now, take a drag of your cigarette
and look at the water.
-看它变得多么脏
-Look how dirty it has become.
-我要跟你谈谈
-I need to speak to you.
看那肮脏的天空,对不起,我正在工作。。。
Look at the filthy sky.I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of...
为什么你会提到那个女孩?
Why did you mention the girl?
-慢走,不送
-You have to leave.
-你看见她了,是不?
-You saw her, didn't you?
-我什么也没看见
-I didn't see anything.
-一个穿白色睡衣的女孩。。。
-A girl in a white nightgown...
浮在水中,她在我的脑海里
underwater, in my head.
啊,这太扯了,简直难以置信
That's amazing. That's incredible.
你可以帮我的,有个女孩逃离虎口
You could help me.Something bad happened.
她被吓得失魂落魄
Now she won't talk,no word.
她必须道出真♥相♥
She needs to tell what,you know, happened.
对不起,我只能帮你戒烟,再见
I'm sorry.I just do cigarettes. Bye.
到午饭时间了吗?
Is it lunch time yet?
不,现在是晚饭时间,今天轮到爸爸做饭
No, it's dinner time.And it's daddy's turn to cook...
所以你得等一等了
so you'll just have to wait.
玛莎!雅克!雅克!
Martha! Yuk! Yuk!
-爸爸!爸爸!
-Daddy! Daddy!
-嗨,宝贝
-Hi, honey.
-看我给你带了什么
-Look what I got for you.
-一只小狗!
-A doggy!
-谢谢爸爸
-Thank you, daddy.
-我家小公主今天过得开心吗?
-How's my girl?
开心
Fine.
抱歉
Sorry.
妙哉,一个整天叫唤的玩具
Great. A toy that barks all day.
只有摸它头的时候才会叫,今天过得肿么样?
Only when you touch his head.How was your day?
漫长,无聊
Long. Lonely.
你回来就好多了,玛莎饿了
Nicer now you're here.Martha's starving.
又喊饿了?
Again?
-猜猜我晚饭会做什么?
-Guess what I'll cook for dinner?
-通心粉和奶酪
-Macaroni and cheese.
-这都被你猜到了?
-How did you guess?
-你只会做这两个菜
-That's what you always make.
“你只会做这两个菜”这个拿好
"That's what you always make!"Take this.
好了,我们走
Come on. Come here.
你有心事?
What are you worrying about?
-他在踢你吗?
-Is it kicking?
-他在肚子里跳踢踏舞
-Tap dancing on my kidneys.
我想换个工作环境
I think I should find a new office.
-去卖♥♥香烟怎么样?
-What about over a tobacco shop?
-我说真的
-I'm serious.
咱先攒点钱,好吗?
Let's save a little money first, okay?
在这挺好的啊,麦克
It's gonna be all right here,Michael.
-有家的感觉
-It's just like home.
-你真这么认为?
-You think so?
将来会好起来的,我们把装♥修♥拾掇好
It will be. When we get this place fixed up...
给玛莎找个更好的学校
find Martha a better school...
让她至少交上一个朋友,我开玩笑的
make at least one friend.I'm kidding.
-我挺喜欢英国人的,他们很。。。。
-I like English people. They're so...
-很什么?
-What?
开朗
Outgoing
你好,斯特罗瑟医生,介意我叫你麦克吗?
Hello, Dr. Strother.Mind if I call you Michael?
-我迟到了
-I'm late.
-我跟你一块上去
-I'll walk up with you.
-是不是又。。。。
-Is it about the...?
-不,不,和烟瘾伐搭噶
-No. No craving at all.
关于你的事我上次已经讲得老清嗓了
I gave you my final word about the other thing.
为什么你一定要收取现金,麦克?你有英国国家社保号♥吗?
Why do you charge cash,Michael?Do you have a National Insurance number?
税务局知道你的事吗?
Does the Inland Revenue even know about you?
你再不走,我要叫警♥察♥了
If you don't leave me alone,I'll call a policeman.
我就是警♥察♥,女警♥察♥,女公♥安♥
I'm a policeman. Policewoman.Police person.
想看我的证件吗?
You want to see my badge?
我对你的税务并不感兴趣,麦克
I don't care about your taxes.Michael
我关心的是你昨天做了两件相当逆天的事
All I care about is that yesterday you did two impossible things.
-两件?
-Two?
-对,我当时想的不是吸烟
-Yeah.I hadn't thought about smoking.
我不会读心,没有人会读心
I can't read minds.Nobody can.
那你怎么解释昨天的事?
Then how do you explain yesterday?
一种感觉,直觉,每个人都会有,你也有
A feeling. Intuition.It happens to everyone, even to you.
你只是没有注意
You just don't pay any attention.
我会付给你500英镑,现金,如果你可以让她开口讲话
I'll pay you 5OO pounds, cash.If you can get her to talk.
都不知道你在搞什么
You don't know what you're asking.
-我在要求你去帮助一个小孩
-I'm asking you to help a child.
-对不起,不行
-I'm sorry, no.
那好,当我把你带到查税员那的时候你会后悔的
Well, you will be sorry when I shop you to the taxman.
-你以前住美国哪里?
-So, where in America did you live?
-西雅图
-Seattle.
-你说的是西雅图口音,是吗?
-That's a Seattle accent, is it?
-不是
-No.
我和你们一样原籍欧洲,十年前移♥民♥去美国的
I'm from Europe, just like you.I moved to America 1O years ago.
不,我不是欧陆人,我伦敦本地的,我才不会去其他地方住
No,I'm not from Europe, I'm from London. Wouldn't live anywhere else.
这是我们监管她的地方,她妈妈叫格蕾丝
This is where we're keeping her.Her mother's name is Grace.
她不会喜欢你的,准备好了吗?
She's not going to like you.Ready?
-没有
-No.
-你会做得很好的
-You'll be fine.
好啊,基斯,这位是斯特罗瑟大夫,他来看看海瑟
Hello, Keith. This is Dr. Strother,come to see Heather.
-她醒了吗?
-Is she awake?
电影精选列表