佛祖啊!玛莎?
Jesus Christ! Martha?
玛莎?
Martha?
玛莎?
Martha?
玛莎在哪?我还以为你一直看着她的!
Where's Martha?I thought you were watching her.
你好
All right?
汝是何人?!
Who the hell are you?
我是来查煤气表的
Gas man.Reading your meter.
拜托,麦克,玛莎就在花♥园♥里啊
For God's sake, Michael! Martha's
right out here in the garden.
-你给我滚出去!
-Get the fuck out of my house.
-你山炮啊?
-Take it easy.
麦克
Michael.
好,肯定的,行,没问题,我会告诉他
Yeah,Absolutely.Yes, sure, I will tell...
他迫不及待想得到这个消息
It's very, very urgent that he gets this information.
是的,我叫埃利奥特·斯普里格斯
Yes, Elliot Spruggs.
谢谢,再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
-晚安
-Good night
-晚安,爸爸
-Good night, daddy
你的顾问刚才打电♥话♥过来了
Your consultant just called.
-什么?!
-What?!
-他以为你是警♥察♥
-He thinks you're a policeman.
斯普里格斯,埃利奥特·斯普里格斯
Spruggs. Elliot Spruggs.
我咩都母鸡个,OK?
I don't know anything.ok?
罗茜和麦克他们俩啥都知道
Losey and Michael know everything.
你听见了吗
All right?
那边那个电♥话♥机旁边有麦克的号♥码
I have Michael's number over there, by the telephone.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
求求你别这样
Please don't.
傻吊埃利奥特打电♥话♥给我老婆,我现在一团糟
That arsehole Elliot called my wife. I'm in the shit.
你可以经常来我这住
You can always come and stay with me.
好,行
Yeah, right.
埃利奥特说他去过犯罪现场
Elliot said he'd been to the crime scene...
他带回来一些重要的录像片段
and he took some important video footage.
我认为我们应该尽快去他家
I think we should go to his place ASAP.
麦克?麦克?
Michael?Michael?
不好意思,我在,那我们就在那见面
Sorry. It's okay.I'll meet you there.
这样好玩吗?
Is it okay?
-这事我必须做
-I need to do this.
-做什么事?到底怎么了?麦克?
-What?What's going on, Michael?
我在帮警方治疗一个小女孩
I'm helping the police treat a little girl.
就报纸上那个?
The little girl in the papers?
是的
Yeah.
哦,麦克
Michael.
我觉得我可以帮助她
I think I can help her.
我们之所以飞4000英里到一个新的国家开始新的生活
We've flown 4,OOO miles to start a new life in a new country...
是因为你在自己床上怎么也睡不着,你都忘了吗?
because you couldn't sleep in your own bed anymore! Remember?
-这次不一样
-This is different.
-不,这次还是一样!
-No! This is not different.
那就是你再次失眠的原因,是不是?
That's why the insomnia's back,isn't it?
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
我靠
Fuck!
这位同志,你有点心神不宁
You're a bit jumpy, aren't you?
门是故意敞着的
The door's been forced open.
埃利奥特?
Elliot?
-他在教堂做了什么?
-What was he doing in the church?
-我不知道
-I don't know.
-你告诉他这个事情了?
-Did you tell him about it?
-什么呀?我什么都不知道
-How? I didn't know anything.
埃利奥特跟踪我的
Elliot could have followed me.
那次碰面之后我直接开车去教堂
I drove straight to the church after meeting him.
我们看了录像,和他说的那个“非常重要的证据”
We looked at the video, and his "very important evidence".
这个符号♥出自19世纪一个叫...
It's a 19th century mark of an architect called...
利帕德·史密斯的人,你知道关于他的任何信息吗
Lippard-Smith.Do you know anything about him?
不知道
No.
真遗憾
Pity.
那只耗子倒是在他肚子里谈笑风生
Apparently the rat is recovering nicely.
这不是你的错,罗茜
It's not your fault, Losey.
我知道我们应该问谁关于利帕德·史密斯的事了
I think I know who we could ask about Lippard-Smith.
她刚做完活组织检查,不能说太多话
She won't be able to talk long,just had a biopsy.
勒伯格教授,有客人来了
Professor Lebourg,you've got guests.
我耳朵没聋
And I'm not deaf.
我回办公室了
I'll be in my office.
我说
Well...
别杵在那跟耍猴似的,请坐
don't just stand there grinning like monkeys. Do sit down.
-教授
-Professor...
-拜托,叫我凯瑟琳好了
-Please, call me Catherine.
-怎么称呼?
-What's your name?
-斯特罗瑟,麦克·斯特罗瑟
-Strother,Michael Strother.
你很出名么?
Are you famous?
不
No.
惜哉,她呢?
Pity. Is she?
不,我也不出名
No, I'm not famous, either.
我们想做一些调查,我们拜读了您的书
We're doing some research.We've been reading your book.
-是吗?哪一本?
-Oh, yes? Which one?
-《隐藏的光芒》
- "The Hidden Light".
不是我最好的作品
Not my best.
我们对弗朗西斯·帕拉丁非常感兴趣
We are specifically interested in Francis Paladine.
绝世奇才也
A great man.
却被世人深深误解
Greatly misunderstood.
你知不知道有多少疯狂追求他理论的狂热信徒?
Do you know of any active followers of his ideas?
硅谷人口的一半
Half the population of Silicon Valley.
本当?
I'm sorry?
当然他们中没有一个曾经听说过他
Naturally none of them have ever heard of him...
但他们都尝试把理论意识转移到电脑里
but they're all trying to download their consciousness into computers.
不然我也读不到
Or so I read.
帕拉丁的想法也属于一种传承
Paladine was after the same kind of ransfer.
五百年前
5OO years ago.
只有他的想法传承下来
Well, only his method was supposed to work from man to man.
为什么
Why?
你第一次意识到有一天你会死的那时候你多大?
How old were you when you first realized that one day you would die?
我们还想问下你关于一个19世纪教堂建筑师的事情
We'd also like to ask you about a 19th century church architect...
他叫利帕德·史密斯
called Lippard-Smith.
平庸之辈耳
Not a great man.
他在伦敦附近建造了10座无关紧要的教堂
He built ten indifferent churches around London.
他对神秘学感兴趣吗?
Was he interested in the occult?
他对嫖♥妓♥更感兴趣
Not as much as he was in prostitution.
利帕德是帕拉丁的粉丝吗?
Was Lippard-Smith a follower of Paladine?
吾要困高了
I'm tired.
-霞牙侬
-Thank you.
-霞牙
-Thanks.
别开到我家那里,就前面点,我下车
Not outside my house.Drop me a bit further down.
最好擦一下你脸上的唇印
Better wipe the lipstick off your cheek.
哪有什么唇印,麦克
There is no lipstick, Michael.
-你需要多休息
-You need some rest.
-是的,我是要休息
-Yeah, I need some...
怎么了?
What's wrong?
麦克
Michael.
“继续来追踪东伦敦男尸案”
...following the discovery of a body in East London.
“克莱门茨总督察今日证实昨日两个男童”
Chief Inspector Clements confirmed that the derelict church...
“偶然发现的废弃教堂”
stumbled upon by two schoolboys yesterday...
“确系与纹身狂魔有关”
is linked to the "Tattoo Murders".
-你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁?!
-Who the fuck are you?
-别拙计,哥们,我只是奉命行事
-Easy, pal. I'm just doing my job.
警♥察♥请你帮忙查纹身案,是不是?对不对?
The police are using you in the case, right? They are, aren't they?
别跟我说你是哪家报社的狗仔队
Don't tell me you're a newspaper photographer?
我说的对不对?
Am I right?
“黔驴技穷?!为破纹身狂魔案 警方竟雇催眠师”
问问他为什么离开美国
Ask him why he left America.
这是在做免费广♥告♥吧
We can look on it as free advertising.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们是不是考虑换澳大利亚了?
Should we try Australia?
电影精选列表