难道你没意识到这案件会让你被群众围观吗?
Didn't you realize that this case would put you in the public eye?
我脑海中有其它东西
I had other things on my mind.
你没有把那个男人淹死
You didn't drown that man.
就算帮了那女孩或者其他人,也不会让他起死回生的
And saving this girl, or any other,
is not gonna bring him back.
那人会游泳,在他高中还是校游泳队的,但是...
He could swim. He was on his high school team, but...
一些事情发生了,我一直都没弄清楚
something happened.I never found out what.
他渐渐得了恐水症
And he developed a real terror of water.
不敢走近湖泊,甚至游泳池都不行
He couldn't go near the lake or even a swimming pool.
那么,你哪里出错了
So, where did you go wrong?
绝对没有人曾经像我那么做过
I did the thing someone like me should never, ever do.
我消除了他的恐惧
I took away his fear.
我令他相信他再也不恐水
I convinced him he had no reason at all to be afraid.
我让他感觉自己所向披靡
I made him feel invincible.
所以隔天他就一直走到湖边
So the very next day he went down to the lake.
那是四月初
It was early April.
水里的冰才刚刚融化,然后。。。
The ice had only just melted.And...
他跳下去游泳
he went for a swim.
法医说..
The coroner said...
和他一样体型的男的本来可以在10分钟内救起他
a man of his size and weight would have survived 1O minutes.
最多15分钟
15 at most.
如果我没告诉法医我对他催眠的事,那么这将会成为一件自杀案件
It would have been a case of suicide if I hadn't told them what I'd done.
-警♥察♥说是你的错?
-They blamed you for it.
-没有,但媒体说是我的错
-No. But the newspapers did.
这就是你作为一名医生却没有在美国注册的原因吧?
Is that why you aren't registered as a doctor in America?
我注册过的,好伐?
I'm registered, all right.
你查过了?你当然查过了
You checked up on me?Of course you have.
“斯特罗瑟”是我妻子的姓
Strother is my wife's name.
喂?
Hello?
恩,好
Yes. Okay.
35号♥
Number 35...
英国伦敦查尔斯国王大道
King Charles Avenue,London, England.
-玛莎?
-Martha?
-拜
-Bye.
-谁打来的?
-Who was that?
-一个男人
-A man.
克拉肯威尔区,玛丽·玛格达伦大街
St. Mary Magdalen, Clerkenwell.
克拉肯威尔区,玛丽·玛格达伦大街
St. Mary Magdalen, Clerkenwell.
威斯敏斯特区,卢克大道
St. Luke, Westminster.
柏蒙西区,圣三一教堂,布莱克希思区,斯蒂芬大街
Holy Trinity, Bermondsey.St. Stephen's, Blackheath.
怎么了?
What?
没事,没什么,继续睡觉
Nothing. It's okay.Go back to sleep.
操
Fuck!
-你看见我的记事本了吗?
-Have you seen my filofax?
-没
-No.
我记得放在这的
I'm sure it was here.
-我没看到
-I haven't seen it.
-我们得马上搬走
-We need to get out of here now.
海瑟,想要甜筒吗?
Heather, do you want a cone?
冰激凌甜筒
An ice-cream cone?
我去买♥♥,你也要一个吗?基斯
I'll go. Do you want one, Keith?
好啊
Sure.
要脆皮的
With a flake.
因为
And because...
等我轻轻按下这个开关
when I flick this switch...
就能在这屏幕上看到
we will see on my screen...
眼下最大问题的答案
the answer to the biggest question of all.
我等究竟身处何地?
Where exactly are we anyway?
总共三块钱,谢谢
That's 3 pounds, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢,夫人,再见
Thanks, love. Bye.
再见
Bye.
你来这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我打过电♥话♥,但没人理我
I tried to call, but no-one here would give me the time of day.
我的家人需要保护
My family needs protection.
抱歉,我们这有比狗仔队更麻烦的事情要对付
Sorry, but we've got worse things than photographers to worry about.
-他昨晚在我房♥间里
-He was in my house last night.
-跟投诉处说去
-Go to the Press Complaints.
我是说那杀手昨晚在我家里!
I mean the killer was in my house!
这就是他做的,他还拿走了我的记事本
He did this.And he took my filofax.
哦,佛祖啊
Oh, God.
他知道安全藏身屋地址了,快把海瑟从那转移
He has the address of the safe house. Get Heather out of there.
怎么了?
What?
基斯死了
Keith is dead.
海瑟也被抓走了
Heather's been kidnapped.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
所以我被解雇了
That's why I've been sacked.
请在这签字,先生
Sign there, please, sir.
请问您住多久?
How long will you be staying?
不确定
Not sure.
来,宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
还不赖,哈?
It's not so bad, huh?
是啊,简直妙哉
No, it's fantastic.
我们可以把婴儿床放在这儿
We can put the baby's cot right here.
可调桌放这,在楼下可以给瓶子消毒
The changing table over there.Sterilize the bottles downstairs.
-爸爸,在打板球
-Dad, it's cricket.
-跟棒球差不多,宝贝
-It's just like baseball, honey.
我会想法子补偿你
I'll find a way to make it up to you.
话说到这份上,如果谁能让我坐上一架飞机
At this point, if anyone would let me on a plane...
我现在就已经在回家路上了
I'd already be halfway home.
逃不掉的,很快就会被他们拦下来
They will catch him. Soon.
我们至少得请个保全吧?
Don't we at least get a guard?
那家伙把海瑟又撸回去了,警♥察♥认为他不会再来骚扰我们
Now he has Heather back,they think he won't bother us.
他要对她做什么?
What's he gonna do to her?
弗朗西斯·帕拉丁
Francis Paladine.
绝世奇才也,却被世人深深误解
A great man.Greatly misunderstood.
他坚称,人的灵魂被灌输在眼球
He believed the soul was infused...
与大脑之间的一个部位
in the fore part of the brain behind the eye.
爱德华·利帕德·史密斯的标志
The mark of Edward Lippard-Smith.
异教♥徒♥的标签
Who was by no means a good Christian.
摩洛神,歌♥革,德玛西亚,众鼠之王,聆听我吧
Moloch, Gog, Drammalach,Lord of the Rats. hear me.
再次向蔓延的悲伤屈服
Yield once more to the Contagion of Woe.
自私是最痛苦的药丸,也是最阴暗的交易
Forthine is the Bitterest Pill and the Dismalest Traffic.
-喂,说话
-Yeah, I'm here.
-听我说
-Listen.
如果凶手特地看中那座教堂
What if the killer used that church specifically...
恰恰是因为这教堂是利帕德·史密斯所建的呢?
because it was built by Lippard-Smith?
也许是某种神圣之处
Maybe it's some kind of sacred place.
我是说,凶手认为那是圣地
I mean, sacred to him,The killer.
勒伯格说总共有十处教堂
And Lebourg said there were ten churches.
-凶手也许就躲在其中的一座里
-Maybe he's in one of them.
-这点克莱门茨早就想到了
-Clements is way ahead of you.
他已经派人查清了
He checked them out.
那些教堂都是经常用来作礼拜的地方
They're all active places of worship...
四值牧师们都高度戒备
and the priests in charge are all on alert.
-总共只有八座教堂
-There are only eight churches.
-可勒伯格说有十座
-But Lebourg said ten.
我们从英国国家圣公会那拿到了一份名单
We got a list from the C of E.
利帕德·史密斯从没有为任何人工作过
Lippard-Smith never worked for anybody else.
他们说只有八座教堂
They say there's only eight.
-你有那份名单?
-Do you have the list?
-有,在我手上
-Yeah, I've probably got it.
能传真给我吗?
Can you fax it to me?
给您,先生
There you go, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思,能给我们加点茶吗?
Excuse me,can we get some more tea?
爸爸,你在找更棒的旅馆吗?
Daddy, are you looking for a better hotel?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸!
Daddy!
-宝贝!
电影精选列表