You promised if we went somewhere completely different...
我会变好的,行了知道了
I will be okay. Okay?
我马上就睡
I'll be up in a minute.
-吃点药吧,麦克
-Take a pill, Michael.
-我切古哉
-I did.
那就再吃一片
Take another one.
他有什么资格?他能算是个医务人员吗?
What are his qualifications? Is he even a medical man?
他有得到过任何领域的肯定吗?我们了解他的一切吗?
Is he certified in any specialties?Do we know anything about him at all?
-怎么付给他钱?
-What does he charge?
-他不收钱
-He's working for free.
-切哈哈,那就更可疑了
-That's pretty damn suspicious.
-他成功了,海瑟开口说话了
-He got through to her. She talked.
那很好啊,你干嘛不早点儿说?
Right.Why didn't you say so sooner?
她说什么了?
What did she say?
不知道在讲什么,但这是个好的开始
Only gibberish, but it's a start.
-你录下来了?
-Did you record any of this?
-录了
-Yeah.
-可以放给大家听听吗?
-May we hear it?
-带子现在不在我这儿
-I haven't got it with me.
我。。。我当时在场,长官,海瑟说的话没有任何意义
I was there, Chief. What Heather said didn't make any sense,just noise...
但是那医生和她沟通得很好
but he was very good with her.
讲得头头是道的你也成儿童心理学家了?
And you have vast experience in this field, do you?
不是,长官
No, ma'am.
只是胡言乱语?
Only gibberish?
-你的职权范围仅限于监管海瑟的人身安全,听见没?
-Your only remit was to look after Heather's welfare?
-遵命
-Yeah
-遵命后面什么?
-Yeah What?
-遵命,长官
-Yes, sir.
要叫“长官”!
Yes, sir!
-那才是你该做的
-That's all you were asked to do.
-长官,请听我说
-Listen...
我们的神秘学专家可以告诉我们关于黄道十二宫的一切信息
our experts on the occult can tell us all about zodiacs...
但他们却无法解释受害儿童身上的纹身
but they can't tell us why we keep finding tattoos on dead children.
60个警♥察♥已经花了17周的时间和6百万英镑
6O officers have spent 17 weeks and 6 million pounds...
而到目前为止,有关这个恶魔的信息就只有他很快会再次出手
and all we know about this monster is he's certain to strike again, soon.
您恐怕又得上电视
And you're gonna have to go on the telly again...
又得说一遍“我们警方会抓住这王八蛋的”!!
and say we know fuck all again!
-目测罗茜需要放个假了
-I think Losey needs a holiday.
-楼上+1
-I think you're right.
不过。。。
But...
为今之计,我批准她继续查这个案子
I'm gonna allow her to continue,for now, with this...
谢谢您
Thank you.
条件是你得把这个姓麦的给我调查清楚
On condition that you get me his full story.
-总部会审查你们的工作
-Home Office check the works.
-我不会让您后悔的,长官
-You won't regret it, sir.
-我也不希望后悔
-请您给我时间我一定找到那带子
行
Done.
你偷了我的录音带,你这魂淡
You stole my tape, you bastard.
“蔓延悲殇,众鼠之王”
"Contagion of Woe,Lord of the Rats".
-这啥意思?
-So what is that about?
-撒拧晓得
-Hell if I know.
简直不是11岁的女孩会说的话
It's hardly something an 11-year old girl would say.
可能就是所谓的“闪光灯记忆”
It could be what we call a Flashbulb Memory.
一种因心理创伤而留存于脑海中的清晰记忆
A vivid recollection imprinted on the brain by trauma.
她可能只是听别人说的这些话,自己并不知道是什么意思
She probably just heard those words and doesn't know what they mean.
我擦,你要去哪儿?!不去找海瑟吗?
Jesus! Where are you going?What about Heather?
会去的,我想先去见个人
We'll get there.First, there's a man I wanna see.
你不能改日去见么?
Couldn't you see him later?
我们一直聘用的神学家连个狗屁都没想通
The researchers we've been using haven't come up with shite.
我和这家伙发邮件交流过了,他建了一个超奇葩的网站
I talked to this guy on e-mail.He's got a fucking weird website.
各种灵异,各种神秘,各种怪力乱神
Paranormal, Aleister Crowley.All kinds of creepy occult stuff.
我本想问他那些纹身,但是。。。
I was gonna ask him about those tattoos, but...
或许这件事他知道些什么
maybe he'll have some idea about this business, too.
终于有点眉头了
It's almost on the way.
埃利奥特?
Elliot?
两位需要什么吗?
Can I help you with anything?
你给我发邮件说我能来这儿和你见面交谈的
You sent me an e-mail saying I could come and talk to you here.
哦是的
Right.
我发邮件的时候可没想到你竟然是个女的
When I wrote that, I certainly didn't expect you to be a woman.
对啊,我是女的
Well, I am.
绝壁是的
Obviously.
我必须承认你俩看起来不像是
I must admit you two don't look like the usual sort of...
-二♥逼♥青年
-interested types.
-何为二♥逼♥青年?
-What do they usually look like?
-像我这样的
-Me.
-我是警♥察♥,埃利奥特
-I'm with the police, Elliot.
-我可什么都没做过
-But I haven't done anything.
-这我知道,我们需要你的帮助
-Of course you haven't. We want your help.
好吧,好吧,我非常乐意
Okay, well...I'd be only too pleased.
你有听说过“众鼠之王”吗?
You ever hear of"The Lord of the Rats"?
行啊,你跟她说啊,去吧
Well, you tell her. Go on.
这是在干嘛?
What's this?
她在穿我的高跟鞋
She's dressing up in my shoes.
自行车挡路了
The bike's in the way.
怎么了,海瑟?卡住了么?
What is it, Heather?Is it stuck?
海瑟!
Heather!
-麦克。。。
-Michael!
-站住,海瑟
-Stop there, Heather.
别再继续走了
Don't go any further.
把门关上
Close the door.
现在回到我和你妈妈这里来,这儿很安全
Now come back to me and your mother, where it's safe.
回到你的画前
Come back to your painting.
-给我支笔,快
-A pen. Quick.
-笔!基斯
-Pen. Keith?
现在继续画画
You're back with your painting.
海瑟,这一次叔叔想让你画一幅特别的画
This time, Heather, I'd like you to draw a different picture.
从那天起所记得的事
Something you remember from that time.
那些印在你脑海里的事
Something that sticks in your mind.
画吧海瑟,我们都在这儿
Go on, Heather.We're all here.
你很安全,没有人会伤害你
You're safe.No one can hurt you.
水晶鞋非常合脚
The glass slipper fit perfectly.
于是,大臣把灰姑娘带回了王宫
So, they brought Cinderella back to the palace...
我只是
I just...
意识到她不见很久了
realized she'd been gone too long.
就走到前门去看她在不在
I went to the door to check.
结果门是开着的
It was standing open.
有人把她
Someone had just...
撸走了
taken her.
让她至少睡够一小时
Let her sleep at least an hour.
我知道戒烟对你来说有多重要
I know how important giving up smoking is to you.
这样你丈夫就不会离开你
Your husband is not gonna leave you.
恩,对,也许他是吧
Well, okay, maybe he is.
我可以明天和你见面,明天早上怎么样?
I can fit you in tomorrow.Tomorrow morning?
好的,那就这样,不好意思
Well, yeah, okay.I'm very sorry.
很抱歉,再见,拜拜
I'm very sorry. Bye. Bye.
你根本一点儿也不觉得抱歉,对吧?
You're not sorry at all, are you?
-只要别被我老婆知道
-If my wife finds out, I will be.
-吃醋?
-Jealous?
她八个月身孕了,我们的第二个孩子,我可不能失去我的客户
8 months pregnant, second child.I can't afford to lose my clients.
我会吃醋的
I'd be jealous.
你还没结婚吧?
You're not married, are you?
婚姻都是转瞬即逝的
Bit permanent, marriage.
我觉得这恰恰是婚姻的魅力所在
I thought That's supposed to be the attraction.
-因为短暂所以珍贵?
-Impermanence has its attractions.
-然也,吾深信之
-Yeah, I'm sure.
-你在找什么?
-What are you looking for?
-安♥眠♥药♥
-Sleeping pills.
楼下浴室的窗户敞开着
The bathroom window downstairs was wide open.
-所以呢?
-So?
-所以呢?!
-So?
-所以有人就能进来了!
电影精选列表