-Someone could get in.
-比姚明还高的人啊?
-Someone 8 inches tall.
-说句话,麦克
-Talk to me, Michael.
-我想睡觉了
-I just need some sleep.
-是因为钱的事吗
-Is it about money?
-不是
-No.
一切好起来之前我们钱够用了
We have enough till things pick up.
会好的
Things will pick up.
看看过去7个月你做得多好啊
Look how well you've done in the last 7 months.
明年这个时候你一定会订单满满,报酬多多的
This time next year you'll be booked solid and you can double your fees.
然后,写本书,卖♥♥些碟片
Then, write a book, sell videos.
是啊,永远低着头,帮人家戒烟
Yeah, keep my head down,work the cigarettes.
是你自己说这工作能拯救生命的
You're the one who described it as saving lives.
到底怎么了,麦克
What's wrong, Michael?
没事,只是。。。
Nothing, it's...
-只是精虫上脑
-It's just the sex.
-撒么寺?
-What?
我觉得我现在是个缺爱的孩子
I'm sure I just miss sex.
老公,那我也是啊
Honey, so do I.
不管怎样
Anyway, it's...
这一定不是重点
it's not entirely out of the question.
我艹
What the...?
放松脚踝,放松膝盖
Relax your ankles,relax your knees...
放松腹部,放松胸部
relax your stomach,relax your chest...
放松脸部
relax your face.
尽量放松
Try to relax.
将你的身体完全放松,从脚趾头开始
Relax your body completely.Start with your toes.
完全放松
Very relaxed.
把感觉都转移到腿上
Let the feeling move up to your legs.
完完全全的放松
Very, very relaxed.
一直放松到你的腹部,胸部
All the way up to your stomach...chest...
深呼吸
Breathe deeply.
感觉到放松
Feeling relaxed.
非常,非常的放松
Very, very relaxed.
求你不要
Please, no.
不
No.
"Nistnesus".
对不起,我只是。。。。
I'm sorry, just...
这里是哈格里夫军模店,有事请留言
You're through to Hargrave Models.Please leave a message.
嗨,我系麦克·斯特罗瑟来的,我们几天前见过的
Hi, it's Michael Strother.We met a couple of days ago.
我想问你“Nistnesus”这个词
I wonder if the word "Nistnesus"...
是什么意思?
might mean anything to you?
谢谢
Thanks.
电♥话♥号♥码是
Telephone number...
02073...
-你到底带烟了没?
-Have you got one, then?
-行啦,知道了
-All right, all right.
打火机
Light.
嘿,看那儿
Hey, look.
咱过去瞧瞧
Let's check it out.
你给我的那些图样里
Now, the diagrams you gave me...
这三个都是非常标准的炼金术材料
these three are pretty much standard hermetic stuff.
就像所有基♥督♥教教派使用十字架标志
Just as all Christian sects use the symbol of the cross...
然而大多数“前基♥督♥教”教派用的是黄道十二宫
同理,一定数量的图样
Likewise, certain number patterns.
神圣的数字对古老知识的传承性非常重要
Sacred numbers are very important to adherence of the Old Knowledge.
-这些我都不懂
-I didn't know.
-对,是的,不过
-Yes. Yes, oh yes. But...
这另外两张图非常有意思
these other two diagrams,they're very interesting.
也很奇特
And very peculiar.
连接起来就是某种礼拜仪式的片段
And they tie in absolutely with both the typed liturgical fragment...
或者叫你的搭档打电♥话♥来问的那个术语
and the other term your partner called to ask about.
-仪式?
-Liturgical?
-正是
-Precisely.
一种礼拜,一种仪式
A liturgy. A ceremony.
介意我问一下吗,你是从哪儿找到这些东西的?
Do you mind my asking where you came across this stuff?
-哇哦,快来看看
-Check this out.
-臣妾做不到
-No way.
胆小鬼
Wuss!
-现在谁是胆小鬼啊
-Who's the wuss now?
-滚蛋,那是血!
-Fuck off, That's blood!
-嗨,埃利奥特
-Hi,Elliot
-很高兴你能来
-Glad you could make it.
埃利奥特说你让他帮你查点儿东西
Elliot tells me you asked him to research something for you.
我认为这已经算是一种犯罪行为
I assume this has got something to do with a crime.
-只是不知道是哪种犯罪
-What sort of crime?
-他问你的那个单词是什么?
-What term did he ask you about?
"Nistnesus".
失去意识的灵魂游离于体外
The unwitting will of the mind to flee the body.
究竟是怎么回事?麦克
What's that all about?Michael?
你走了之后我想到的一些事
Something I thought of after you left.
是嘛,那么,具体有什么联♥系♥吗
Right. So, what's the tie in?
帕拉丁,弗朗西斯·帕拉丁
Paladine. Francis Paladine.
他主持过礼拜仪式,发明了“Nistnesus"这个术语
He wrote the liturgy,invented the term "Nistnesus"...
他是这行的前辈高人
and he's the man you're after.
这个帕拉丁是你的朋友么?
Is this Paladine a friend of yours?
-他已经死了,是不是?
-He's dead, isn't he?
-他真的好想再活五百年
-Only about 500 years.
他在法国被当成异教♥徒♥而处决
He was executed in France for heresy.
他亲眼看着自己的内脏被烧掉
His living bowels were burned before his eyes.
他坚称,人的灵魂被灌输在眼球
He believed the soul was infused in the fore part of the brain...
与大脑之间的一个部位
behind the eye.
最近有没有学习帕拉丁理论的门徒?
Are there many practicing disciples of this Paladine these days?
我不认为有门徒,一直以来就没人崇拜他
I don't think there are any.It was never a cult or anything.
那你是怎么知道这一切的?
So, how do you know all about it?
读书百遍,其义自现
Well, I read books.
去读读凯瑟琳·勒伯格写的书《隐藏的光芒》,有一章是专门写帕拉丁的
Try "The Hidden Light", by Catherine Lebourg, there's a chapter on him.
你们为什么不亲自问下勒伯格呢?我敢肯定她还活着
Why don't you ask her yourself?I'm sure she's still alive.
-你脸色差得要屎
-You look like shit.
-因为我心情差得要屎
-I feel like shit.
-你们是不是在监视我家?
-Are you having my house watched?
-你有点多疑了
-You're getting paranoid.
-有辆银色大奔在我家门口候着,我一出门它就跟着我
Big silver Mercedes, lurking.Drove off when I ran outside.
-行了麦克
-Come on Michael
你没必要监视我的家!
You don't need to watch my house!
英国警♥察♥都是屌♥丝开不起大奔
Policemen in England are poor.They don't drive big silver Mercs...
他们开的都是这种老爷车,你要搭便车不?
they drive clapped out old bangers like this. You want a lift?
-不了,我骑电瓶车
-No, I'll get a tube.
-走了
-Bye.
至少我们知道他的鞋码了
At least now we know what kind of trainers he wears.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
我认为应该把海瑟带到这里来,可能会让她触景生情
I think we should get Heather here.It might spark her off.
全美医生注册名录中没有关于麦克·斯特罗瑟医生的任何记录
The American Medical Registry has no record of any Doctor Michael Strother.
-你查过他?
-You checked him out?
-是啊,这本应是你的任务,不是吗?
-It was your assignment, wasn't it?
他通过学生签证呆在这,他妻子也是
He's here on a student visa.So is his wife.
-这让我们非常难堪
-He could make us look very bad.
-长官,不会让你们难堪的
-That is not gonna happen, sir.
我想让你做的事情就是照顾好海瑟
All I want from you is to look after Heather!
我不想再看到这家伙靠近海瑟半步!
I don't want him going near her again!
别再继续玩你的女神探游戏了
Now stop running around playing detective!
恩,我们之前发现了一个小女孩
Yeah, we had a little baby girl.
我正步入一个犯罪现场
I'm walking through a crime scene...
这里和所谓的“纹身杀人魔案”有关
which I believe to be connected to the
so-called "Tattoo Murders".
看我发现了什么,爱德华·利帕德·史密斯的标志
And just look at what I've found.The mark of Edward Lippard-Smith.
异教♥徒♥的标签
Who was by no means a godd Christian.
你在这干什么呢?
What do you think you're doing here?
-我是这个案件的顾问
-I'm a consultant on this case.
-那我还是小甜甜布兰妮斯皮尔斯呢!
-And I'm Britney Spears.
贵局是否有人注意到这教堂是由谁建造的?
Did any of you happen to notice by whom this church was built?
逗比滚粗!
Get a life!
我去接电♥话♥!
I'll get it!
电影精选列表