Now.
我们...我们先到我的办公室...
Why don't we, why don't we go to my office to discuss--
不 我不要去你的办公室
No, we're not going to your office.
我要去检查室
We're going to the exam room, and you are gonna take
你现在就他妈给我把 这个植入物拿出来
this goddamn implant out right fucking now.
这植入物是不该取出来的
That implant is not meant to come out.
-但是可以取出来 对吧 -不行
But it can come out, right? No.
会对你造成永久的损伤
It would damage you permanently.
你会永远无法生孩子
You would never be able to have children.
你怎么会认为我在乎这件事呢
And what makes you think I would care about that?
因为我知道你现在想生孩子
Because I know that you want them now.
因为我的疗程是有用的
Because my program works.
你想要生孩子
You want a baby.
没错
I do.
我现在一心只想要生孩子
I want a baby more than anything.
没事的 艾拉 没事
It's okay, Ella. It's okay.
嘿 没事
Hey. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
好 我们坐下吧
Alright. Let's sit down.
这是好消息
This is great news.
你干嘛哭
So why all the tears?
因为我好像要离婚了
Because I think I'm getting divorced.
真是太遗憾了
I'm so sorry to hear that.
-这样我要怎么... -亲爱的
- So how am I going to-- - Honey.
你没有老公也能生孩子
You don't need a husband to have a baby,
只要有精♥子♥就好
you just need sperm.
我会帮你介绍试管婴儿专家
I'll set you up with an IVF specialist.
我们很快就能让你怀孕
We'll get you pregnant in no time.
好
Okay.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
先去我的办公室吧
Now let's go to my office,
梳洗一下
get you all cleaned up.
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
好 好的
Okay. Alright.
好
Okay. Alright.
好 很好...
Good, good, good.
不对
No.
这不是真的
It's not real.
先去我的办公室 艾拉
Let's go to my office, Ella.
你之前说你不是魔术师
You said you weren't a magician,
但你明明就是
but you are.
你让我出现了幻视 出现了幻觉
You have made me see things, feel things.
她们有跟你说
Have they told you
她们出现了什么副作用吗
about the side effects?
当然没有
Of course, they haven't.
我们都一心想变正常
And we are so desperate to be normal
所以遇到什么困难都想硬撑过去
that we are willing to white-knuckle it through anything.
嘿
Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
这不是真的
It's not real.
蜘蛛 时钟 超高的女人
The spiders, the clocks, the insane tall woman.
还有我想生小孩的欲望
My wanting children.
那也是幻觉
That's a delusion too.
对不对
Isn't it?
对不对
Isn't it?
你现在体会到的 是世界上最自然的感受
What you're experiencing is the most natural thing in the world.
不对
No!
我本来就很自然
I was natural!
我本来的样子就很自然
I am natural however I am!
取出来
Take it out.
马上取出来
Take it out now.
-不要 -好吧
No. Fine.
那我自己来
I'll take it out myself.
艾拉...
Ella,
-不 -住手
Ella! Stop!
我想怎样就怎样
I can do whatever the fuck I want.
艾拉帕泰在吗
Ella Patel?
她逃走了
We got a runner!
再也别打给我了
Never call me again.
是我 艾拉
It was me, Ella.
-是我报了警 -什么
- I called the cops. - What?
我照你说的去关心他了
I went to check on him like you asked.
下车 双手举高
Get out of the vehicle! Put your hands in the air.
我看到了你做的事
I saw what you did.
你因为我摧毁了一座钟就报♥警♥
You called the cops because I-I destroyed a clock?
你在开玩笑吗 爸 你不能这样
Are you kidding me, Dad, you can't do that.
-你得叫救护车 -不要对我生气
- You have to call 911. - Don't be mad at me.
-不要生气 -怎么了 你会痛吗
- Don't be mad. What's the matter? Are you in pain?
你来了
You came.
-我当然来了 -我以为我要死了
Of course. I came. I thought this was it.
我看到他们了
I saw them.
我全都看到了
I saw them all.
-看到谁 -我的所有祖先
- Saw who? - The whole family line,
连从海里爬上岸的那只鱼都看到了
even the fish that crawled out of the sea.
但他们不接纳我 可能是因为我做错事了
But they wouldn't have me, because I'd done wrong,
我对你做错事了
I'd done you wrong.
我不该对你说那些话的
I shouldn't have said what I said to you.
你这样花你的遗产很明智
You're spending your inheritance wisely
你诉说了不同的故事
by telling a different story.
充满了爱与幸福的故事
A story that's full of love and happiness.
我就只在乎这一点
That's all that matters to me.
-不对 -对
- No. Yes!
-不对 不是这样 -知道吗
- No, that's not true. You know what?
你想装♥修♥厨房♥或整间房♥子都好
You want to redo the kitchen, redo the whole house.
我施工期间可以去住 你设计的高级度假村
I'll live in one of your fabulous resorts during construction.
我就只希望我最后这段日子 能跟你一起过 能看到你幸福
All I care about is in my final years, I'm together with you and I see you happy.
-不对 这样不公平 -什么
- No, that's not fair. - What?
-我已经放弃了 -什么
I already gave it up. What?
我放弃了 我...
- I gave it up. I--
给我他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
艾拉
Ella.
-我再说一遍 下车 -小艾
I repeat, get out of the vehicle! El?
小艾
El?
(献给永远支持我的父母以及祖父)