- I just wanna see the baby.
-不 -让我看...
No! No! Just let me see--
不
No.
-爸 我不行了 -艾拉
- Dad, I can't-- Ella?
-爸 -我跌倒了
- Dad? I fell.
靠 不要动 我马上过去
Ah, shit, stay right there. I'm coming.
-帕泰医师办公室 -珍妮 我是艾拉
Dr. Patel's office. Jenny, It's Ella.
-嗨 艾拉 -艾登在吗
Oh, hi, Ella. Is Aidan there?
他已经进手术室了
He's already in surgery.
能请他一出手术室就打给我吗
Can you have him call me as soon as he gets out?
好 当然
Yeah, of course.
爸
Dad?
爸...
Dad. Dad?
天啊
Oh God.
-你手会痛吗 -会
Yeah. Does your arm hurt?
-你胸口会痛吗 -不会
Do you have chest pains? No, I don't.
-救护车呢 -没有救护车
Where's the ambulance? No ambulance.
-我没打给他们 所以我才打给你 -什么
I didn't call an ambulance, I called you. What?
你在开玩笑吗 爸 你不能这样
Are you kidding me? Dad, you can't do that.
-你得叫救护车 -不要对我生气
- You have to call 911. Don't get made at me.
不要对我生气
- Don't be mad.
给我他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你好
Hello.
我是伊莉莎白西蒙斯医师
I'm Dr. Elizabeth Simmons.
我们今天要学习维护
And today, we'll be learning to perform maintenance
正常运作的时钟
on a working clock.
我们会使用扳手 钳子还有镊子
We'll be using a wrench, pliers,
来重设钟摆背后的齿轮
and tweezers to reset the cog behind the pendulum.
艾拉 住手 你在干嘛
Ella, stop! What are you doing?
-拜托 快停下来 -闭嘴
- Shut up! Shut up!
-闭嘴... -住手...
Shut up! Stop!
住手
Stop! Stop!
我刚刚听不到你说话 爸
I couldn't hear you, Dad.
你刚刚要说什么
What were you saying?
-小艾 -我在厨房♥
El? - Kitchen.
我休息时有回你电♥话♥ 但...
I tried you back on my break, but--
爸跌倒了
Dad fell.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
小艾 怎么了
El, what happened?
他没事 我也没事
He's okay, I'm okay.
我的手只是被玻璃割伤而已
Just cut my hands on some glass.
玻璃
Glass?
我...
I...
摧毁了那座老爷钟
destroyed the grandfather clock.
我把那座老爷钟砸烂了
I tore it to shreds.
我受不了了
I couldn't take it anymore.
他...
And he--
天啊 艾登 他很生我的气
Oh, my God, Aidan, he's so mad at me.
没关系...
It's okay. It's okay, it's okay.
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey.
没事的
It's okay.
他最近确实很烦人
He's been a lot lately.
这种事必然会发生
This, this was bound to happen.
你只是一时失控
You lost it for a minute.
不要感到愧疚
Don't feel bad.
你等一下能去看看他吗
Will you check on him later?
当然
Of course.
但我先帮你清理伤口 好吗
But let's get you cleaned up first.
-让我看看你的手 -好
- Okay? I wanna look at your hands. - Okay.
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
嘿 美女
- Hey, gorgeous.
嗨
Hi.
我想生孩子
I want a baby.
小艾 你不能只为了取悦他就生孩子
El, you can't have a baby just to please him.
不对 我已经不在乎他说的话了
No. No, I don't care what he says anymore.
我不在乎任何人说的话
I don't care what anybody says.
我只在乎你和我们
I just care about you and us.
我想跟你生孩子 艾登
I want a baby with you, Aidan.
看着我的双眼
Look at my eyes.
你之前总说 我准备好的时候 你会看得出来
You always said you'd be able to tell when I was ready.
但是...
But--
已经多久了
How long has it been?
自从我出远门之后
Since I left?
两星期了
Two weeks.
你都不让我接近你
You haven't let me near you since.
这是我们隔最久的一次
Longest we've ever gone.
我快疯了
It's driving me crazy.
让我怀上孩子 艾登
Give me a baby, Aidan.
-真的吗 -真的
Yeah? Yeah.
-干 -怎么了
Fuck! What?
干
Fuck!
里面...里面有尖锐物
Oh God, there's, there's something sharp in there!
小艾 里面那是什么
Oh! Ow! What's in there?
-我... -小艾 里面那是什么
Oh, I-- El, what's in there?
我流血了
I'm bleeding.
来...
Here, here.
小艾 你在干嘛
El, what are you doing?
-冰块 我需要冰块 -我不知道...
Ice, I need ice! I don’t know, I don’t know.
抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I-I--
纱布 我需要...
- Gauze, I need--
我的袋子里有一卷
There's a roll in my bag.
好
Okay.
这袋子是哪来的
Where is this bag from?
我不知道 医院的赠品
I don’t know. Hospital swag.
不对 这是他们的标志
No, this is their symbol.
你认识那些人吗
Do you know these people?
你知道他们的机构在干嘛吗
Do you know what they're doing up there?
艾登
Aidan?
艾登
Aidan.
别生气
Don't be upset.
别生气
Don't be upset.
-不 -你听我说
- No. - Just-just listen to me.
我是在一场研讨会上认识伊莉莎白的
I met Elizabeth at a convention.
她有最先进的技术
She's cutting edge.
她是菁英中的菁英
The best of the best.
你之前也是这样形容韦博医师的
That's what you said about Dr. Webber.
你是因为担心乳癌的事
Who you sent me to
才叫我去让她做检查的
because you were worried about breast cancer.
对吧 艾登
Right, Aidan?
你是因为担心我得乳癌
That's why you sent me to her? Because you were worried about...
才叫我去找她的吧
breast cancer?
我只是希望能由客观的人 告诉你这个选择
I just wanted the option presented by someone objective.
可以客观跟你谈这件事
Someone who could talk to you objectively
让你自己决定想不想去
so you could decide yourself if you wanted to go.
因为我不想给你压力
Because I never wanted to pressure you.
你还真♥他♥妈♥伟大 是吧
Well, aren't you a fucking hero?
-王八... -去你♥妈♥的♥ 艾登
Oh, whoa! Fuck you, Aidan!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
艾拉 你要去哪里
Ella, where are you going?
我要去找菁英中的菁英
I'm going to see the best of the best!
-西蒙斯在哪里 -小姐 我不能...
- Simmons. Where is she? - Ma'am, I can't--
靠
Shit.
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth.
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth!
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth!
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth!
艾拉
Ella?
帮我取出来
Take it out.
马上