I've got a bottle coming to temp.
你好
Hello.
我是伊莉莎白西蒙斯医师
I'm Dr. Elizabeth Simmons.
我们今天要学习维护正常运作的时钟
And today, we'll be learning to perform maintenance on a working clock.
我们会把时钟拆开
We will take the clock apart,
重新组装
reassemble it,
然后让时钟开始跳动
and then put it in beat.
让时钟能准确运作
So that it will run reliably.
我好想你
I missed you. I missed you.
等等
Wait.
我...
I-- Um,
我已经累坏了
I'm actually exhausted
忙了一星期又开车回来
from the week and the drive.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你会不会觉得很热
Whew. Is it hot in here?
没有
No.
我去喝点水
I'm gonna get some water.
(祝你生日快乐)
? Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you ?
(祝亲爱的艾拉生日快乐)
? Happy birthday, dear Ella ?
(祝你生日快乐)
? Happy birthday to you ?
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
帮帮我
Help me.
度假村那边什么时候会开始安装
So, when do you start the install? On the resort?
我不太确定
- Not quite sure.
好 但你会先装潢婴儿房♥ 对吧
Okay, but you'll do the nursery first, right?
-当然 -小艾 你都这样讲好几个月了
- Of course. - Ella, you've been saying that for months.
如果你太忙 真的没必要帮我们
You really don't have to do it if you're too busy.
-我们完全能理解 -没有...当然没问题
We completely understand. No, no, absolutely.
我...
I-
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我只是有点迷信 -迷信
Just superstition. Superstition?
犹太人的迷信
Jewish superstition.
我们会到最后才布置婴儿房♥
We don't set up the nursery until the very end.
为什么
Why?
因为我们开心的时候 宇宙会知道
Because the universe knows when you're happy,
而且宇宙不喜欢我们开心
and it doesn't like that.
天啊 小艾
Jesus, El.
我们的神很爱记仇
We have a vengeful god.
但我根本就不信那个神
Who I very much don't believe in.
所以我明天就会开始装潢
So, yes, I will start tomorrow.
我保证
Promise.
那最好
Well, you better.
我能不能...
Can I--
你想摸吗
You wanna touch it?
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
小艾
El?
天啊
Oh, my God.
萧娜 不要动
Shauna, don't move.
怎样
What?
怎么了
What is it?
不要动
Don't move.
交给我吧
I got you.
怎样
What?
不要动
Just stay still.
别动
Don't move.
小艾
El?
-不 -小艾
- Ahh! El! El!
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling very good.
我们好像得走了
- I, uh, think we have to go.
好
Okay.
我明天会过来
I'll be back tomorrow...
-等等 -开始装潢婴儿房♥
Wait. ...to start the nursery.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好 爱你们 -爱你
Oh, okay, love you guys. Love you.
-她还好吗 -她没事...
Is she okay? Yeah, she's fine, she's fine.
她只是累了 对
Just tired.
-艾登 -我再传讯息给你
Aidan.
(色彩底漆)
哈维
Harvey?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart?
你干嘛变动所有摆设
Why'd you change everything around?
我什么都找不到
I can't find anything.
我什么都没有变动
Yeah, I didn't change a thing.
哈维 蓝色就放在这里
Harvey, this is where the blues are.
我要找天蓝色
I'm looking for sky blue.
蓝色就放在这里
This is where the blues are.
对
Yeah.
第三道
Aisle three.
就是这里没错
You're in the right spot.
没错
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
有什么需要再叫我
Hey, holler if you need me.
(不明来电)
喂
Hello.
艾拉 你好吗
Ella, how are you?
西蒙斯医师吗
Dr. Simmons?
这是第一周的关心电♥话♥
It's your one-week check-in.
-你状况还好吗 -是 我很好
How are things going? Right, yeah, good.
-但是... -怎么了
- But-- But what?
我也不知道 我没有...
I don't know. I'm not--
生孩子的欲望吗
Baby crazy.
-我能感觉到快来了 -很好
I can feel the beginnings of it. Good.
我感觉得到
- I can.
-真的很棒 -很好
- Which is so, so great. Good.
只是...
It just--
我还没到那个境界
I'm not quite there yet.
再给激素几个月时间发挥效用
Give the hormones a few months to fully kick in.
你不是说我没那种时间了吗
Thought you said I don't have that kind of time.
你有出现任何不良副作用吗
Are you experiencing any negative side effects?
有没有晕眩或失眠
Vertigo, insomnia?
如果有呢
If I was?
那就要马上停药
We'd stop the meds immediately.
我就会失去资格
So I'd be disqualified.
这不是通不通过的问题 艾拉
Well, it's not pass/fail, Ella.
这关乎你的健康 所以你得诚实回答我的问题
This is your health we're talking about, so I need you to be honest with me.
你有出现任何副作用吗
Are you experiencing any side effects?
很热
Hot.
我很热
I'm hot.
这是身体调适的正常反应
Perfectly normal as your body adjusts.
好 那你就增加剂量吧
Okay, let's up your dosage.
一天三百毫克 这真的已经是上限了
300 milligrams per day, that's truly the limit.
-不要忘记吃药 -好
- Don't miss a dose. - Okay.
有什么变化就打给我
Call if anything changes.
不然我们就下周再联络
- Otherwise, we'll talk next week.
-好 -对了 艾拉
- Okay. Oh, and Ella?
是
Yes?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你 西蒙斯医师
Thank you, Dr. Simmons.
你好
Hello.
我是伊莉莎白西蒙斯医师
I'm Dr. Elizabeth Simmons.
我们今天要学习维护正常运作的时钟
And today, we'll be learning to perform maintenance on a working clock.
我们会把时钟拆开 重新组装
We will take the clock apart, reassemble it,
然后让时钟开始跳动 让时钟能准确运作
and then put it in beat so that it will run--
我们会使用扳手 钳子和镊子
We will be using a wrench, pliers, and tweezers.
来重设钟摆背后的齿轮
We will take the clock apart--
让时钟能准确运作
So that it will run reliably.
-我...不行...是 -小艾
El? Don't, don't, don't. Yeah, yeah.
不行...
Don't, don't.
我还...
I just--
我还不想让你看到