I don't want you to see it yet.
好吧
Okay.
想跟我一起去散步吗 我得伸展一下脚
Wanna take a little walk with me? Need to stretch my legs.
好 当然
Yeah. Sure.
等我一下
One second.
不能偷看
No peeking.
你的团队呢
Where's your crew?
我这次要独力完成
This one's all me.
这是我要送的礼物
- My gift.
我真的好期待
I cannot wait.
-要我帮你接吗 -好
- You want me to get it? - Yeah.
是不明来电
Ah, unknown.
-那我在外面接 -真的吗
Uh, I'll take it. Here. - Huh?
-你先进去 -好
- I'll meet you in there. Okay.
-拿好了吗 -拿好了
- Got it? - I got it.
爸 我们来了
Dad, we're here.
喂
Hello?
嗨 艾拉 我是西蒙斯医师
Hi, Ella, Dr. Simmons here.
-嗨 -这是第二周的关心电♥话♥
- Hi. Two-week check-in.
他们决定帮我停掉保栓通
They decided to take me off the Plavix,
现在又决定要我吃一个叫...
and now he's decided to put me on something called--
是某个...
It's some--
是某个帝国
Uh, it's some empire.
-帝国 -拜占庭之类的
Empire? Byzantine or something.
我也不确定 他们都会帮药取很荒谬的名字
I don't know. They come up with these ridiculous names.
-潘生丁吗 -潘生丁 对
Persantine. Persantine, yes.
好 然后小艾说...
Okay, uh--
你看 是你和你妈
Look, this is you and your mother.
你当时应该不到... 你当时应该出生两天而已
You couldn't have been more than, I don't know, you're probably two days old here.
她对当妈妈感到非常兴奋
She was so excited about becoming a mother.
说到这个 我得回你妈电♥话♥
Which reminds me, I have to call your mother back,
因为她说要拿那个某某东西给我
because she promised to bring me over the whatchamacallit stuff
我很爱吃的东西 有开心果
I love with the pistachios.
-我很喜欢 -好
- I love it. Okay.
看看你这张照片 天啊 好可爱
And-- Oh, look at you here, oh, my God, how cute you are!
-我的小蝶... -小蝶
- My little flaterl. Flaterl?
我的小蝴蝶
My little butterfly, my little butterfly.
这是某人的成年礼 我不知道是谁
And somebody's bar mitzvah, I don't know whose.
还有...这底下是什么
And something-- What's under here?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我找这张照片找了好几年
I have been looking for this photograph for years.
那是谁
Who is that?
什么 你明明知道这是谁
What? Well, you-- Well, you know who this is.
-我不知道 -这是你奶奶
- No, I don't. - Yeah, this is your grandmother.
这是她到美国之后拍的第一张照片
This is the first picture that she had taken in America.
我能理解
Well, it's understandable.
你认不出她 因为她这时候体重才80磅
I mean, you don't recognize her because she's only 80 pounds here.
她刚从集中营出来
She just came out of the camps.
-她好可怕 -什么
She's horrifying. - What?
小艾
- El.
她经历了很恐怖的遭遇
That woman lived a horror story.
好 但我再也不想听到她的故事了
Yeah, well, I never wanna hear her story again.
你可以闭上耳朵和闭上眼睛
Well, you can close your ears and you can close your eyes,
但你是无法甩开她的
but you can't outrun her.
没错 我们都是以女性来追溯血缘的
We trace our line through the women, through the matriarchs.
她的故事就在你的体内
Her story is in you.
-是你的遗产 -这遗产还真宝贵
- It's your legacy. - Quite the inheritance.
什么
What?
我告诉你 艾拉
Let me tell you something, Ella.
人在收到遗产的时候
When somebody receives an inheritance,
可以心怀感激收下别人给予的东西
they can either graciously accept what's been given to them,
也可以选择放弃
or they can piss it away.
可以选择放弃
- They can just piss it away.
-别这样 -没错 你这不知感恩的孩子
- Don't do that. - And you, my ungrateful child... Don't do that. Don't do that.
-你选择了放弃 -爸 住手 快住手
- ...you've chosen to just piss it away. Dad, stop. Just stop.
-住手 爸 -对 把我们...
Stop, Dad. - What about this? Us!
-不 这张不行 -我们
- No. - Not that one.
-这张不行 -把我们...
Not that one. - Piss us--
-不 -把我们抛下
- No! - Piss us away.
整个...
-家族血脉 -住手
- The entire family line. No. Stop.
我在努力了 爸
I'm trying, Dad.
我发誓我在努力了
I promise I am trying.
是药丸疗法
A regimen of pills.
是你体内原本就有的
The same naturally occurring hormones
自然生成激素
that already exist in your body.
是能增加你生小孩欲望的配方
Just formulated to up your desire for kids.
不要忘记吃药
Don't miss a dose.
天啊 够了
Jesus. Okay.
-小艾 -我有东西放在婴儿房♥里
El? I left something in the nursery.
小艾
El?
不 萧娜 我还没完成
No, Shaun, it's not done yet.
不 不要进来
So, just don't come in here.
-我还没完成 -别碰我
- It's not done yet! - Don't touch me.
搞什...
What the--
天啊 小艾
Oh, my God. El.
这是什么
What is this?
-这是什么荒唐的玩笑吗 -我就叫你别进来
Is this some kind of insane joke? I told you not to come in here.
-我还没完成 -这...这到底是什么
It's not ready yet. No, I mean, what is this?
-我只是有点混乱 -艾拉 我预产期一周后就到了
Just got confused. Ella, I am due in a week.
我要让他睡哪里
Where am I gonna put him?
我要让我的儿子睡哪里
Where am I gonna put my son?
我只是想把他带回家
I just wanted him to bring him home.
带到一个美丽的地方
Somewhere beautiful.
安全的地方
Somewhere safe!
你是怎么了
What is going on with you?
你去了哪里
Where did you go?
我的朋友去了哪里
Where did my friend go?
我去了一个地方
I went t-to a place
想追上你的脚步
so that I could catch up.
想跟你一起经历这件事
So that we could do this together.
一起当妈妈
Be moms together.
我只是...
I just...
需要一点协助 因为我并不会自然想生小孩
needed a little bit of help because this doesn't come naturally to me.
够了 少胡说八道了
No, no, stop with that shit.
-我不想再听了 -听什么
- I don't wanna hear it anymore. Hear what?
你说你不会自然想生小孩
How it doesn't come naturally to you when all you have to do
你明明只要张♥开♥双♥腿♥就能生小孩
is spread your legs to make it happen.
这对你来说明明可以很容易
That's how easy it could be for you.
但我永远无法跟我心爱的人生小孩
That is something that I will never have with the person that I love.
我没办法这么做
I don't get to have that.
我很难过
And it hurts.
好痛
It hurts.
菲
Fi!
菲 我的羊水
Fi. Fi, my water!
太美了
It's so beautiful.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
住手
Stop it.
住手
Stop!
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你到底他妈的有什么病
Ella, what the fuck is wrong with you?
-我想看 -不 不行 别碰我
- I wanna see it. - Don't, don't touch me. - No! No!
快让我看
- Just let me see it!
-菲 把她带出去 -拜托 把宝宝给我
Fi, get her out of here! Give me the baby.
不 放开她...
- No, get off of her! Get off of her!
不 我只是想看一下
No, I just wanna see it!
我想摸他 抱他...
放开我
Let go of me!
我想看他
I just wanna see--
我只是想看宝宝