夺魂钟
- 50个小时 - 15吗
Fifty hours. Fifteen?
不对 是50
Fifty, 5-0.
你是在家生的吗
Did you do at home? Oh, hell no. And thank God.
才不是
Oh, that's right,
真是庆幸 因为我...
-没错 因为你还有... -撕裂伤
- because you had the whole-- Tear.
对 我妹也是
Yep, same with my sister.
还有动小手术修补的时候
Oh, and the little surgery to fix it?
天啊
Ugh. Woof.
还有之后上厕所的时候
Oh, and going to the bathroom after?
我痛了好几个月
Forget it. For months.
我上星期阴♥道♥长了囊肿
I had a cyst on my vagina last week.
跟高尔夫球一样大
Ugh. Size of a golf ball.
他们有帮你引流吗
Did they drain it?
用了我看过最长的针
Longest needle I've ever seen.
但一切都会很值得
But it'll all be worth it.
-没错 -那当然
Mm-hmm, that's right. Of course, it will be.
而且最棒的是 知名设计师
And the best part is design superstar
艾拉帕泰会亲自帮我设计婴儿房♥
Ella Patel herself will be doing the nursery for me, personally.
不可能
No.
别说了
Stop it! Stop it!
不可能
No.
别说了...
Shut up, shut up!
我不管走到哪里 都会听到大家提到艾拉帕泰设计
This is all I hear everywhere in town. Ella Patel Designs, Ella Patel Design.
我跟她说 我什么都不想知道 只要里面有婴儿床就好
I told her I didn't wanna know a thing just as long as there's a crib in there.
这是我们在大学时 帮彼此拉头发建立的信任
Years of trust built off of holding each other's hair back in college.
我看到了你那篇《翠贝札》专访
I saw your feature in Tribeza.
-照片超美的 -天啊
Stunning. Oh, my God,
萧娜说你会来的时候 我差点昏倒
I almost died when Shauna told me you'd be here.
我需要你帮我设计湖边别♥墅♥
I need you to do my lake house.
但她没空帮你设计
Yeah, well, she can't fit you in.
她已经接了一个度假村案子
Our girl's graduated to resorts.
她打败了所有大型事务所
She just beat out all the major firms.
-那是谁的... -宝贝
- Hey, whose kid is-- - Babe?
嘿 你还好吗
- Hey, are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
想摸摸看吗
Wanna feel?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这是宝宝 小艾 不是外星人
It's a baby, El, not an alien.
艾拉 你跟艾登什么时候要生小孩
Ella, when are you and Aidan gonna have kids?
-艾拉 你跟艾登... -艾拉不想生小孩
Ella, when are you and Aidan-- Ella doesn't want kids.
你为什么不想生小孩
Why don't you want kids?
-我... -你当然想生小孩
- Well-- - Yes, you do. You want kids.
-可是家人就是一切 -我有家人
- Um-- - But family is everything.
别担心 你的时钟会开始动的
- I have a family. - Don't worry, your clock will kick in.
你现在没小孩 整天都在做什么
I mean, what do you do all day without kids?
? I get so close ?
? When I'm climbing through the valley ?
? I feel it most ?
这个应该要尽快装好
And we should get that installed as soon as possible
他们一定会很开心
'cause I know that would make them so happy.
嗨 萝西
Hi, Rosie.
-你好吗 -我的送餐天使
How you doing? - My little Meal Angel.
见到你真开心
- It's good to see you.
? Where forests grow ?
? Colors dance for us so brightly ?
? I found my home ?
? Hear the ocean whisper to me ?
不对...
No, no.
有小孩是人生最美好的事
Children are the best thing that will ever happen to you.
我的...
- Oh my--
嗨 艾拉
Hi, Ella.
我是韦博医师
I'm Dr. Webber.
幸会 韦博医师
Nice to meet you, Dr. Webber.
我先生艾登帕泰对你赞誉有加
My husband, Aidan Patel, speaks so highly of you.
他说你是菁英中的菁英
Says that you are the best of the best.
医院的所有人都很喜欢艾登
We all love Aidan down at the hospital.
他能让气氛变得很轻松
- Keeps things light.
我也很喜欢他
I like him too.
你只是要做定期检查吗
So we're just here for your annual?
-对 -好
Yes. - Okay.
好 我先帮你做乳♥房♥♥检查
Okay, we're gonna start with your breast exam.
会痛吗
Tender?
只有经期前后会痛
Just around my cycle.
我妈在我这个年纪时 就因为乳癌过世了
Um, my mother passed away from breast cancer when she was my age.
所以艾登才希望 我从今年开始定期来给你检查
That's why Aidan wanted me to start seeing you this year.
帮我往下挪一点
Go ahead and scoot down for me.
你有吃任何避孕药吗
Are you, uh, taking any kind of birth control?
我从35岁开始就没吃避孕药了 因为担心乳癌的关系
I stopped taking birth control when I was 35 'cause of the breast cancer thing.
所以我们都用保险套
So we just use condoms.
你会感觉到一点压力
Just a little pressure.
你和艾登有打算要生孩子吗
Are you and Aidan planning on starting a family?
我觉得我还没做好准备
Just don't think I'm quite ready yet.
结束了 你可以坐起来了
All done. You can sit up now.
没什么异状
Everything looks good.
-但你37岁了吗 -对
But you're 37? Yes.
那你已经算是高龄产妇了
It's technically geriatric,
所以很不幸的是 你不能到现在还没做好准备
so, unfortunately, you don't get to be not quite ready yet anymore.
我并不是还没做好准备
Well, it's not that I'm not quite ready,
我其实只是不想生小孩
it's that I just actually don't want children.
我一直以来都不想
I never have.
我一直在等我的时钟开始动
I keep waiting for my clock to start ticking.
我每天早上起床都希望 自己会开始想生小孩
I wake up every morning hoping that today will be the day.
但到现在都还没发生
But it just hasn't happened.
我觉得我好像没有时钟
I think I actually don't have a clock.
-根本... -所有女人都有生理时钟
- It's just-- - All women have a biological clock.
或许你的只是坏掉了
Maybe yours is just broken.
-鼎鼎大名的艾拉帕泰来了 -嘿 哈维
Well, there she is. - Ella Patel. - Hey, Harvs.
我把每一本都买♥♥下来了
I bought 'em out of every copy.
你人真好
Sweet.
我已经把你要的东西预留起来了
Hey, I got your order already in the back.
(艾拉帕泰 采访:克莉丝汀吉布勒 摄影:马丁维恩)
(《色彩权威》)
他的什么
his what? Femur.
-股骨 -他的...那是什么东西
His what? What, what is that thing?
对 大腿骨
Yeah, thigh bone.
直接刺穿了他的皮肤
No. Right through his skin.
-但他没事吗 -对
But he's okay? Oh yeah.
我们帮他动了紧急手术 他得打几个月的石膏
I mean, uh, emergency surgery and he's gonna be in a cast for a couple months,
但你也知道小孩子恢复很快
but, uh, you know kids, they bounce back.
是啊 但愿如此
From your mouth to God's ears.
你这星期有帮我弄到东西吗
You, you get me anything this week?
医院等级的
Hospital grade.
原子笔
Pens.
我说过很多次了 我们现在能拿到更好的赠品 爸
I keep telling you, we have way better swag now, Dad.
-有平板电脑壳 托特包 -不用 我喜欢原子笔
We have, uh, iPad cases, totes. No, I like my pens.
-有没有搞错 -有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
是鱼子酱
This is caviar.
你又拿了原子笔给他
You brought him more pens.
我上星期才从他办公室 清出了六箱这种笔
I cleared out, like, six boxes of those things from his office last week.
所以呢
So?
天啊
Oh, my God.
看起来真好吃 这是什么
That looks great, what is that?
别这样
-贝鲁迦 -贝鲁迦鱼子酱和原子笔
Beluga. Beluga Caviar and pens.
我到底何德何能
What did I do to deserve this?
我们可能明天就会死了
Well, we could all be dead tomorrow.
别说这种话 不能...你有什么毛病
Don't say that. You do not say-- What's wrong with you?
快点拉耳朵
Pull your ears right now.
拉耳朵
Pull your ears.
-好 -很好
- There. - Right.
-天啊 -看起来很好吃 宝贝
That looks amazing, babe.
看看你们两个 你们都好棒
Look at the two of you, you're both so wonderful.
你是我认识厨艺最好的人
You, you're the best cook I know.
你们有一间漂亮的家 各自的事业也都很棒