These things are like a bad, fucked-up, George jetson nightmare.
搬出去! 往那边走!
Move out! Go that way!
嘿,弗拉维奥
Hey, flavio.
拿几个razerheadz,上图书馆。
Take a couple razerheadz, go up to the library.
我听说他们买♥♥了新的安·比蒂小说。
I hear they got the new Ann Beattie novel.
没事 一直想读。
No shit. Been wantin' to read that.
嘿,谁有借书证?
Hey, who's got a library card?
我拿到我的了!
I got mine!
没有借书证!
No library card!
我们去看看一些书。
Let's go check out some books.
搬出去! 往那边走!
Move out! Go that way!
我记得在初中时,男人,你踢了屁♥股♥。
I remember in junior high, man, you kicked ass.
是的,我以为你自己很糟糕。
Yeah, I thought you were pretty bad yourself, ese.
让我们向“迷雾”康纳斯展示我们所学到的确切信息。
Let's go show "mizz" Connors exactly what we've learned.
玛丽亚大街。 如果老师不上课,我们拉丁人应该如何学习英语?
Ave Maria. How are we latins supposed to learn English
if the teachers don't show up in class?
闭嘴,继续前进。 我们得找克里斯蒂。
Just shut up and keep moving. We gotta find christie.
-我在这,男孩。 - 射她!
- Here I am, boys. - Shoot her!
再次射杀她!
Shoot her again!
死,你♥他♥妈♥的bit子!
Die, you fucking bitch!
让我们离开这里。
Let's get the hell outta here.
男孩,您将需要的更多。
You're gonna need more than that, boys.
-Tiene仿生奶酪! - 去!
- Tiene bionic tetas! - Go!
加油加油
Come on, go!
什么妈的
What the fuck?
加油加油
Go, go!
你出去!
Get outta here!
那个bit子-她甚至都不是真实的。
That bitch-- she ain't even fuckin' real.
我们应该如何处理呢?
How are we supposed to deal with that?
去! 移♥动♥它,移♥动♥它!
Go! Move it, move it!
我得找克里斯蒂。 你能自己处理布莱斯吗?
I gotta find christie. Can you handle bryles by yourself?
是的,我可以让他的屁♥股♥继续运转,但是“ flick-my-bic”小姐呢?
Yeah, I can keep his ass running, but what about miss flick-my-bic?
我会照顾她的
I'll take care of her.
不要把你的球烧掉!
Don't get your balls burned off!
克里斯蒂,该死。
Christie, shit.
嗨,老兄。 嘿,只有我。
Hey, man. Hey, it's just me.
保持警惕。
Just keep watch.
好的。
All right.
隐藏你的脸。
Hide your face.
嘘,嘿。
Shh, hey.
没关系。
It's okay.
没关系,嘘。
It's okay, shh.
别哭了
Just stop crying.
没关系。 没关系,还不错。
It's okay. It's all right.
臭小子! 臭小子!
Curt! Curt!
想隆隆声吗?
Wanna rumble?
快点。
Come on.
快点。
Come on.
你来吧 快点!
You come on. Come on!
跑! 跑!
Run! Run!
我还是要来
I'm still coming.
帮助! 帮助!
Help! Help!
啊!
Ah!
我喜欢塑造年轻的思想。
I love to mold young minds.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
去你的!
God damn you!
你是一个好战士,科迪,但你被击败了。
You're a good fighter, Cody, but you're defeated.
科迪!
Cody!
帮助!
Help!
重要的是要知道什么时候投降!
It's important to know when to surrender!
你是历史,哈丁先生。
You're history, Mr. hardin.
天啊。
Oh, man.
佳士得
Christie.
科迪!
Cody!
爸爸吗
Daddy?
来吧,我们会回来的。 好啦好啦。
Come on, we'll come back. Come on, come on.
欢迎回来。 快点。
We'll come back. Come on.
来吧快点。
Come on, hurry up.
跑跑!
Run, run!
好吧,打开所有的煤气。
All right, turn on all the gas.
就在这里,你机械mechanical子。
Right here, you mechanical bitch.
猜猜我把那门课吹了。
Guess I blew that course.
嘿,Connors在哪里?
Hey, where-- where's Connors?
她是烤面包。
She's toast.
快点!
Come on!
我有个主意 你能给我买♥♥些时间吗?
I got an idea. Can you buy me some time?
是的,没问题。
Yeah, no problem.
他渴望将其中一枚导弹粘在我的屁♥股♥上。
He's dying to stick one of those missiles up my ass.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
好吧,让他忙。
All right, keep him busy.
嘿,布莱斯! 这是我的-
Hey, bryles! Here's my--
布莱斯,我在这里!
bryles, I'm over here!
我是一个战士机器人!
I'm a warrior-bot!
在这里!
Over here!
坚持,稍等!
Hold on!
跳!
Jump!
这是一些沉重的轮♥奸♥,是吗?
This was some heavy gangbanging going on, eh?
-你还好吗? - 是的。
- You okay? - Yeah.
你没事吧?
You all right?
让我们去看看我们的男生。
Let's go check out our homeboys.
看看是否有人离开。
See if anybody's left.
好的。
Okay.
科迪,你听到了吗?
Cody, you hear that?
这是我们的自行车之一。 快点。
It's one of our bikes. Come on.
什么你是警♥察♥吗
What, are you a cop?
鲍勃·福雷斯特(Bob forrest),教育防御系。
Bob forrest, department of educational defense.
因此,您是决定将这些老师带到这里的人道主义者。
So, you're the humanitarian
who decided to bring these teachers here.
没错
That's right.
十亿美元的业务。
A billion-dollar operation.
好吧,强硬的狗屎,鲍比。
Well, tough shit, Bobby.
您可以将其中剩下的用于垃圾桶。
You could use what's left of them for garbage cans.
一切都很好,就很好。
Everything was fine, just fine.
这将是教育的未来。
This was going to be the future of education.
这样可以消除像你这样肮脏的小虫子,赚了我很多钱。
It would have eliminated dirty little insects like you,
made me a lot of money.
但是现在,我所剩下的只是我作为一个正直公民的声誉。
But now all I have left is my reputation
as an upstanding citizen.
而且我打算保留。
And that I intend to keep.
当然,这意味着你们谁也无法生存。
Which means, of course, none of you can survive.
啊!
Ah!
那真是愚蠢。
That was foolish.
非常愚蠢。
Very foolish.
您什么时候才能知道侵略不是答案?
When will you learn that aggression is not the answer?
我的儿子,恐怕您是下一个。
I'm afraid you're next, my son.
科迪!
Cody!
天啊!
Oh, god!
不不不!
No, no, no!
科迪!
Cody!
科迪!
Cody!
把链子挂在他的脖子上!
Put the chain around his neck!
去!
Go!
!
Hyah!
舒展身体吧,教练?
Have a nice stretch, coach?
没关系。
It's okay.
结束了。 一切都结束了。
It's over. It's all over.
电影精选列表