那如果我不呢?
So what if I don't?
这些家伙是我们的朋友。
These guys are our friends.
因此,如果您不支持我们,那么您就是反对我们。
So, if you ain't with us, you're against us.
因此,这意味着我们必须杀死您。
So that means we got to kill you.
是的,那会让我们难过,科迪。
Yeah, and that'd make us sad, Cody.
哎呀,天亮,我很感动。
Gee, dawn, I'm touched.
那会是什么,科迪?
So what's it gonna be, Cody?
我躺了一段时间。
I'm lyin' low for a while.
如果我因为神经质而受到抨击,
If I get slammed for gangin',
我会做的很辛苦。
I'll be doing real hard time.
猜猜你将不得不浪费我。
Guess you'll have to waste me.
无论哪种方式,我都死了。
Either way, I'm dead.
来吧,天使
Come on, angel.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嘿,你。
Hey, you.
好啦好啦。
Come on, come on.
好吧,加油
All right, come on.
弹片。
Shrapnel.
是的,我看你的论文。
Yeah, lemme see your papers.
早上好。
Good morning.
早上好,阿甘医生。
Good morning, Dr. forrest.
-早上,医生。 -先生
- Morning, doctor. - Morning, sir.
医生。
Doctor.
哈丁先生,康纳斯女士和布莱斯先生。
Mr. hardin, Ms. Connors, and Mr. bryles.
这是您余生的第一天。
This is the first day of the rest of your lives.
快点。
Come on.
这些是我们的问题学生。
These are our problem students.
我已经确保将它们分配给您的班级。
I've made sure to assign them to your classes.
兰福德先生,我们知道我们要做的事情。
We know what we're here to do, Mr. Langford.
学术将兴起,纪律将坚定。
Academics will be up, discipline will be firm.
好吧,如果有任何问题,我的门总是开着的。
Well, if there are any problems, my door is always open.
不要-移♥动♥它。
Don't-- move it.
继续!
Go on!
不会有任何问题。
There won't be any problems.
70,否则我会让耳环掉到你的球形之外。
70, or I'll make earrings outta your balls.
你真是个坏蛋,是吗?
You're a real badass, huh?
真是十块钱。
It's fuckin' $10.
猜猜你要成为百万富翁才能在这里上学。
Guess you gotta be a millionaire to go to school here.
她来了,马夫。
Here she comes, Marv.
如果您没有钱,您将在老虎钳,混♥蛋♥中找到您的球。
If you don't have the money,
you're gonna find your balls in a vise, asshole.
早上好同学们。
Good morning, students.
你死了。
You're dead.
早上好同学们。
Good morning, students.
早上好,bit子
Good morning, bitch.
我是Connors女士,您的化学老师,欢迎您来到化学的美好世界。
I'm Ms. Connors, your chemistry teacher,
and welcome to the wonderful world of chemistry.
- 你说对了? -你要付钱给我们,不是吗?
- You got it? - You're gonna pay us, aren't you?
请坐。
Please be seated.
滚开
Fuck off.
内部系统处于警戒状态,forrest博士。
Internal systems on alert, Dr. forrest.
切换到Connors的课程。
Switch over to Connors' class.
我想他说...
I think he said...
“操你。”
"Fuck you."
你在笑什么?
What are you laughing at?
决策过程井然有序。
Decision-making process in order.
先生,皮肤温度在升高。
Skin temperature's increasing, sir.
先生们,如果你要上我的课...
Gentlemen, if you're going to be in my class...
她在动。 她正在接近学生。
She's moving. She's approaching the students.
您将必须很酷。
You're going to have to be cool.
哦,宝贝。
Oh, baby.
亲爱的,我在这里为你挺酷的。
I got cool for you right here, honey.
就在这儿。
Right here.
你将不得不冷静下来。
You're gonna have to walk cool.
您将必须保持冷静。
You're gonna have to stand cool.
夫人,我们什么也别做。
We don't gotta do nothing, lady.
如果不能,您将坐下。
And if you cannot, you will sit down.
我还没吃完
I ain't finished.
我还是缺60美元,混♥蛋♥。
I'm still 60 bucks short, asshole.
那不是很酷。
That's not very cool.
“那不是很酷。”
"That's not very cool."
温度在上升。
Temperature's increasing.
呼吸在增加。
Breathing's increasing.
迫在眉睫。
Approaching critical.
女士,您看不到我在这里做点生意吗?
Lady, can't you see I'm trying to conduct a little business here?
不在我班上。
Not in my class.
嘿,康纳斯女士,你不是和我的孩子们搞混了吗?
Hey, don't you mess with my boys, Ms. Connors.
上帝!
God!
反射时间,标记为0.027。
Reflex time, mark 0.027.
O .027。
O .027 .
先生,请注意是否在参数范围内。
Falls within the parameters, sir.
反射正常。
Reflexes normal.
既然我已经全神贯注,我们将进行点名。
Now that I have your undivided attention,
we'll have roll call.
而且我知道我们将有一些-
And I see we're going to have some very--
呼吸恢复正常。
breathing returning to normal.
温度恢复正常。
Temperature returning to normal.
最好的教育。
Education at its finest.
恭喜,先生
Congratulations, sir.
嗯,你能相信那个女人吗?
Uh, can you believe that woman?
来自地狱的化学老师。
Chemistry teacher from hell.
啊,你好。 我是克里斯蒂。
Oh, hi. I'm christie.
我会在课堂上自我介绍,
I would've introduced myself in class,
但是我怕她-那个恶魔般的女人会咬我。
but I was afraid she-ra the devil woman would bite me.
上课会给我带来多大的麻烦。
What a drag that class is gonna be.
像你这样的女孩通常喜欢学校的一切。
Girls like you usually love everything about school.
像我这样的女孩是什么意思?
What do you mean, girls like me?
没有。
Nothing.
我不知道。
I don't know.
你是新来的吗?
You new here?
是的,我刚从尼克松转移过来。
Yeah, I just transferred from Nixon.
我父亲对此有点担心,但他说只要我远离帮派伙计...
My dad was a little worried about it,
but he said as long as I stayed away from gang guys...
他不想和我们一起闲逛,是吗?
He don't wanna hang out with us, does he?
只想亲吻她。
Just wants to kiss up to her.
最好将鸡♥巴♥放在绞肉机Cody中。
Might as well stick your dick in a meat grinder, Cody.
我不知道你们在说什么。
I don't know what you guys are talkin' about.
嗯我知道了
Uh, I do.
我父亲是新任校长。
My dad's the new principal.
- 完美的。 -是的,也许是你的。
- Perfect. - Yeah, maybe for you.
太尴尬了
It is so embarrassing.
我最好在额头上刻上“怪胎”。
I might as well go around with "geek" tattooed on my forehead.
科迪。
Cody culp.
不管我喜欢与否,终生都是黑心。
Black heart for life, whether I like it or not.
您-您想在某个时间做某事吗?
You--you wanna do something sometime?
我相信你♥爸♥爸会喜欢的。
I'm sure your dad would love that.
我没问你是否想和我父亲做点什么。
I didn't ask you if you wanted to do something with my dad.
我认为这是我的课程。
I think this is my class.
所以,呃,你要打给我还是什么?
So, uh, are you gonna call me or what?
是的。
Yeah.
二者皆是。
To both.
早上好,女士们,先生们。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
我听不到你的声音!
I can't hear you!
[大喊大叫 1种方法!
[ Class yells 1
way to go!
好吧,让我们清楚地阐明几件事,对吗?
All right, let's make several things perfectly clear, shall we?
这将是最困难的
This is going to be
the most difficult
您曾经有过的历史课程。
history course you've ever had.
为你。
For you.
预计每周进行一次测验,每两周进行一次测试。
Expect a quiz a week,
a test every two weeks.
每天每晚两个小时的作业
Two hours of homework
each and every night
电影精选列表