在今年的剩余时间
for the remainder of the year
在您的余生中。
for the rest of your life.
某些东西-一些更重要的东西。
Something-- something a little more important.
- 你出去。 - 丑陋的!
- Get outta here. - Ugly!
我是从模特儿经营...
I operate from a model...
一个模型?
A model?
-...很绝对...很浓.. .-吐出来!
- ...of ab...Solute... - Spit it out!
零容忍♥。
Zero tolerance.
我们也是!
So do we!
因此,在这个教室里外没有任何不良行为。
So no misbehavior in or out of this classroom.
没有通行证就不能漫游走廊。
No roaming the corridors without a pass.
没有不尊重或不服从。
No disrespect or disobedience.
- 住口。 -为什么不闭嘴?
- Shut up. - Why don't you shut the fuck up?
最后...
And last...
嗯,没有任何借口。
Uh, there'll be no excuses whatsoever.
你为什么不闭嘴?
Why don't you shut the fuck up?
嘿,操你,穆克。
Hey, fuck you, mook.
我说得很清楚吗?
Have I made myself perfectly clear?
你们怎么了? 你们甚至不能战斗!
What's wrong with you guys? You guys can't even fight!
他正在做出决定。
He's making his decision now.
体罚。 先生,那还合法吗?
Corporal punishment. Ls that still legal, sir?
使孩子保持排队所需的一切。
Whatever's necessary to keep the children in line.
其他人?
Anybody else?
嘿,科迪!
Hey, Cody!
我确保在您离开的整个过程中,您的自行车都没有发生任何事情。
I made sure that nothing happened to your bike
the whole time you were gone.
你应该给我车。
You should give me the car.
您没有许可证。
You don't have a license.
大事了 你也没有
Big deal. Neither do you.
你到底怎么了?
What the hell happened to you?
他们把我带到停车场。
They got me in the parking lot.
然后你妈跑开了,离开了我。
And you fucks ran off and left me.
看这个,是的。
Look at this, yeah.
谁干的?
Who did?
razerheadz。
The razerheadz.
Fuckin'Nazi保安人员
Fuckin' Nazi security guards
把我交给了新的历史老师。
turned me over to the new history teacher.
这个家伙-这个家伙疯了。
The guy-- the guy's insane.
有钱吗? 我真的需要一个打击。
Got any money? I really need a hit.
他把一切都带走了。 我一整天都没有。
He took everything away from me. I haven't had any all day.
来吧,天使
Come on, angel.
你有优势吗? 我真的好痛。
You got any edge? I'm really hurting.
嘿,看厨房♥,天使。
Hey, look in the kitchen, angel.
也许有一些德拉诺或地板清洁剂。
Maybe there's some drano or floor cleanser.
那会更有趣吧?
That'd be even more fun, huh?
-好多 -放开手。
- This is plenty. - Hands off that.
- 不,不! -停下来,这就是我所拥有的全部优势-
- No, no! - Stop, that's all the edge I've--
立即开始吧!
get your hands off it right now!
放开手! 给我
Get your hands off it! Give me that.
-不,妈妈 - 把它给我!
- No, mom. - Give it to me!
-妈妈,我需要--停止-停止! 把它给我!
- Mom, I need-- - stop--stop it! Give it to me!
妈妈,看看谁在这里。
Look who's here, mom.
查找自己的药物。
Find your own drugs.
-不,我要给--我需要!
- No, I'm gonna give it to-- - I need it!
-妈妈,这就是我的全部优势! -Ge!
- Mother it's all the edge I have on me! - Gee!
很高兴回到家。
It's good to be back home.
你们都他妈的可悲!
You're all fuckin' pathetic!
你这个臭小子 你这个臭小子!
You little brat. You little brat!
把它给我! 我需要它!
Give it to me! I need it!
下一个。
Next.
校园内不得使用帮派外套或颜色。
No gang jackets or colors allowed on campus.
禁止进行任何形式的性行为。
No sexual activity of any kind permitted.
嘿,您认为聪明的女孩能给人更好的头?
Hey, you think smart girls give better head?
嘿,你。 嗨宝贝。
Hey, you. Hey, baby.
喂,你,校长的女儿。
Hey, you, principal's daughter.
嘿,滚开,好吗?
Hey, fuck off, okay?
哦,这可恶的语言。 爸爸会怎么说?
Ooh, such nasty language. What would daddy say?
-你让我一个人呆着吗? -别打扰你吗?
- Would you just leave me alone? - Leave you alone?
嘿,你在做什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
停止! 帮助! 不!
Stop! Help! No!
不! 帮助!
No! Help!
不!
No!
[哭1
[Crying 1
嘿,待在这里。
hey, stay here.
- 不! -放开那个女孩!
- No! - Let go of that girl!
- 好的! - 快点!
- All right! - Come on!
- 快点! -起来,老兄!
- Come on! - Get up, man!
让他回来!
Get him back!
你跟我来,罪魁祸首。
You're coming with me, culp.
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
您知道发布的条款和条件。
You know the terms and conditions of your release.
没有任何争执。
No altercations of any kind.
那男孩最终在医院里。
That boy ended up in the hospital.
那男孩差点强♥奸♥了你的女儿。
That boy nearly raped your daughter.
感谢您尝试执行的操作。
I appreciate what you tried to do.
你为什么不去找老师帮忙?
Why didn't you go to a teacher for help?
喜欢他?
Like him?
这只bit子差点摔断了我的手臂。
This bitch nearly broke my arm.
好吧,布莱斯先生。 谢谢你。
All right, Mr. bryles. Thank you.
好吧,布莱斯先生确实反应过度了。
Well, perhaps Mr. bryles did overreact.
好吧,考虑到所有事情,我不会将此记录在您的记录上,但这是最后的警告。
All right, all things considered, i won't put this on your record,
but this is the last warning.
现在你懂了?
Now, you understand?
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
好的。
Good.
是的,我要把你释放到你的下一堂课,
Right, I'm releasing you to your next class,
是...
which is...
我相信Phys ed。
Phys ed, I believe.
谢谢布莱斯先生。 你可以走了。
Thank you, Mr. bryles. You may go.
伙计
Come on, lad.
进行一些运动对您有好处。
A little exercise will do you good.
再来一次 吸,宝贝。
One more, up. Suck it up, babe.
快点。
Come on.
我会把你变成摔跤手。
I'll turn you into a wrestler yet.
下次,我将从你那里得到200分。
Next time, I'll get 200 out of you.
我已经尽力了。
I did the best I could.
每个人都洗完澡。
Everybody hit the showers.
那不是很酷。
That wasn't cool.
没关系。 来吧,莫霍克族。
It's okay. Come on, mohawk.
不是你,罪魁祸首。
Not you, culp.
你留在后面。
You stay behind.
有人告诉过你,你的态度不好吗,男孩?
Anybody ever tell you you got a bad attitude, boy?
你在监狱里摔跤。
You wrestled in prison.
不是选择,教练。
Not by choice, coach.
我在服务中摔跤。
I wrestled in the service.
哦耶? 哪一个?
Oh, yeah? Which one?
军队。
Military.
退出军队。
Exited the military.
您应该解雇类固醇,教练。
You oughta lay off the steroids, coach.
我听说它们使您的阴♥茎♥缩水。
I hear they shrink your penis.
滚开,混♥蛋♥。
Get out of my way, asshole.
我坚信负强化,是罪魁祸首。
I'm a firm believer in negative reinforcement, culp.
从现在起,您最好小心点。
You'd better be careful from now on, culp.
一个真正的男子气概的混♥蛋♥,对吗,伙计?
A real macho motherfucker, right, man?
击败孩子们的狗屎吗?
Beating the shit outta kids?
离他远点。
Get away from him.
- 我的天啊。 - 惊人的。
- Oh, my god. - Amazing.
简直太神奇了。 播放。
Simply amazing. Play that back.
那是一个七级的,多♥维♥的决定。
That was a level seven,
multidimensional decision.
情报因素在不断发展。
The intelligence factor is evolving.
它不再是人造的。
电影精选列表