Join me, could be fun.
如果你不是我的兄弟
If you weren't my brother,
我会说你的头全死了。
I'd say you were totally fucked in the head.
除此之外,你爱我,对吗?
Other than that, you love me, right?
正确的。
Right.
同样在这里。
Same here.
天使,天使,天使,天使,天使...
Angel, angel, angel, angel, angel...
严禁展示帮派色彩。
Exhibition of gang colors is strictly forbidden.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我们想教育您。
We want to educate you.
想要告诉你误导
Wanted to show you the misguidedness
沉迷于帮派行为。
of indulging in gang behavior.
我想踢他的屁♥股♥。
I wanna kick his butt.
孩子们,我们来找你的!
We're coming to get you, kid!
不!
No!
帮助! 帮助!
Help! Help!
帮助!
Help!
帮助!
Help!
帮助!
Help!
你想要什么? 你是什??么 -
What do you want? What do you--
不。 帮助!
no. Help!
帮助!
Help!
不!
No!
什么?!
What?!
-嘘 - 你离我远点!
- Shh. - Get off of me!
我以为你有他。
I thought you had him.
对不起。
Sorry.
妈的 比萨准备好了吗?
Holy shit. Ls that pizza ready?
嘿,滚开我的车!
Hey, get the hell away from my car!
什么妈的
What the fuck?
I子,我上夜班迟到了吗?
Am I late for night school, bitch?
比萨人,走吧
Let's go, pizza man.
我饿死了。
I'm starving.
伙计,你为什么要发送鼻音?
Why'd you send noser, man?
这孩子迷路了,试图找到他的鸡♥巴♥。
The kid gets lost trying to find his dick.
得到那些他妈的黑心!
Get those fucking black hearts!
娱乐和游戏,第一阶段完成。
Fun and games, phase one complete.
- 留下他一个人。 -天哪,是他的兄弟。
- Leave him alone. - Holy shit, it's his brother.
留下他一个人!
Leave him alone!
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
宝贝,他需要帮助。
He needs help, baby.
哦,天使。
Oh, angel.
快点。
Come on.
-盖毯子! -有人盖毯子!
- Get a blanket! - Somebody get a blanket!
有人得到一条他妈的毯子!
Somebody get a fucking blanket!
王八蛋! 该死的!
Son of a bitch! Damn it!
该死的,看看吧!
Damn it, check it out!
一探究竟!
Check it out!
他妈的! 我们会在那的!
Fuckin' a! We'll be there!
该死的,老兄!
Damn right, man!
我都想要! 那些家伙!
I want them all! All those guys!
跳我进去!
Jump me in!
现在就让我他妈的!
Jump me fuckin' in now!
-你到处检查了吗? -是的,再检查九个。
- Did you check everywhere? - Yeah, check nine again.
-阿甘呢? -他在路上。
- What about forrest? - He's on his way.
先生们,为什么会惊慌呢?
Why the panic, gentlemen?
先生,老师不在他们的房♥间里。
The teachers are not in their rooms, sir.
如果不在这里,则无法对其进行监视。
They can't be monitored when they're not here.
不用担心,马文。
There's nothing to worry about, Marvin.
他们决定今天不教,仅此而已。
They made the decision not to teach today, that's all.
但是,长官,他们应该按照自己的计划去做。 而已。
But they're supposed to do what they're programmed to do, sir. Nothing more.
但是具有人类的推理能力。
But with the reasoning powers of a human being.
找到它们,将其关闭,然后运行完整的测试。
Find them, shut them down, and run a complete test.
Forrest博士,无论他们在野外有多完美,都没有一个完全稳定的混合动力车。
No matter how perfect they are in the field, Dr. forrest,
there's no such thing as a completely stable hybrid.
或一个完全稳定的人。
Or a completely stable human being.
我不希望他们现在被带出现场,这是命令。 你明白吗?
I don't want them taken out of the field right now,
and that's an order. Do you understand?
他们几乎已经完全超越了人类模式。
They've almost made a complete emotional crossover to human modes.
先生,最坏的情况?
Worst-case scenario, sir?
这些教育指示可能流产了。
The educational directives may have miscarried.
他们可能会恢复到原来的军事形式。
They might be reverting back to their original military form.
你让我担心,好吗,斯彭斯?
You let me worry about that, all right, Spence?
好的,大家散开!
All right, everybody, spread out!
互相掩盖!
Cover each other!
是的! 是的!
Yeah! Yeah!
动动动动!
Move move move!
使用任何和所有策略来实现我们的目标。
Use any and all strategies to achieve our objectives.
反对派之死。
Death to the opposition.
消灭敌人。
Exterminate the enemy.
恰恰。
Precisely.
康纳斯和我将掏出razerheadz。
Connors and i will take out the razerheadz.
布莱斯,你会掏出黑色的心。
Bryles, you'll take out the black hearts.
不带囚犯。
Take no prisoners.
快点!
Come on!
看看您是否可以解决这些问题!
See if you can work around them!
[988p 1
[ 988p 1
嘿,我们下来了几个家伙!
hey, we got a couple of guys down!
来吧,走吧! 提升!
Come on, let's go! Move up!
-妈的 - 好的!
- Holy shit. - All right!
是的,走吧!
Yeah, let's go!
他们来了。
Here they come.
嘿,赫克托!
Hey, Hector!
换回另一条路。
Go back around the other way.
我会得到他们的!
I'll get 'em!
噢!嗨!
Oh, hey!
你是下一个,先生。
You're next, Mr. culp.
你让我非常生气,科迪。
You're making me very angry, Cody.
你是做什么的?
What are you?
让我们骑吧! 移♥动♥!
Let's ride! Move it!
Culp走了。
Culp got away.
这表示此操作失败。
That means this operation is a failure.
不,不。
No, no.
不,策略是正确的。
No, the strategy is sound.
我们会让他来找我们。
We'll make him come to us.
昨晚除了razerheadz以外,还有其他人看到有人吗?
Did anyone else see anybody there last night
besides the razerheadz?
- 不,不。
- No. - No.
像谁?
Like who?
像哈丁先生一样。
Like Mr. hardin.
你必须别他妈的了,科迪。
You gotta quit fuckin' around, Cody.
我的意思是,razerheadz,他们杀了你的兄弟。
I mean, the razerheadz, they killed your brother.
您看到了他们对芦苇的所作所为。
You saw what they did to reedy.
不,我看到了哈丁先生的所作所为。
No, I saw what Mr. hardin did to reedy.
老师为什么要卷入我们与'headz之间的战争?
Why would a teacher wanna get involved
in a war between us and the 'headz?
我希望我知道。
I wish I knew.
耶-科迪!
Je-- Cody!
克里斯蒂,那些老师
Christie, those teachers--
他们在追我。
they're after me.
-当然--我不知道他们到底是什么。
- Of course-- - I don't know what the hell they are.
当然,他们在追你。
Of course they're after you.
我们闯入他们的房♥子。
We broke into their house.
听我说。
Listen to me.
我们刚把那只狗屎从razerheadz踢出去,哈丁就在那里。
We just kicked the shit out of the razerheadz
我看到了他。
and hardin was there. I saw him.
我开枪了 他甚至都没有下去。
I shot him. He didn't even go down.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
是的,我对此很确定。
Yes, I'm sure about this.
他们比razerheadz差。 他们不能是人类。
They're worse than the razerheadz. They cannot be human beings.
克里斯蒂,他们在我们学校教书。
They're teaching at our school, christie.
你♥爸♥爸一定要做点什么。
Your dad's gotta do something.
一言以蔽之,甚至不要去想它。
电影精选列表