活死人之城
敦维奇
渴望永生
的灵魂
应卸弃
死亡
暮色之境
的生灵
来敦维奇吧
我在那里了
I am there.
她做到了?
She got that?
嘘
Shh.
是的,我在那里了
Yes, I am there
纽约
我看见了……
I see...
我看见了
I see
那里有个联络人
There's a contact.
他刚进去
He's just entered.
联络人已经进去了
The contact has entered
联络人……
the contact...
死人……
the dead...
我看见了死人
I see the dead
死人之城
the city of the dead
稳住灵链,不要断了
hold the link, don't break it
稳住灵链
hold the link it's critical for mary.
别断了灵链,不要断
Don't break the link, don't break it
玛丽!
mary
玛丽!
mary...
渴望永生
的灵魂
应卸弃
死亡
暮色之境
的生灵
来敦维奇吧
恐怕玛丽已经死了
I'm afraid mary's dead.
不要……
No...
好吧,
alright,
或许我没什么想像力,
maybe I've got no imagination,
但你的故事有点牵强得让人难以相信
but your story is a little tough to swallow.
杰姆斯·麦克路温,
James mclewin,
两次因贩毒和持毒被捕
busted twice for peddling and possession.
没错 所以呢?
That's right. So?
所以你指望我相信
And you expect me to believe that
玛丽·伍德豪斯在你们通灵的时候,
mary woodhouse died out of sheer fright
死于过度惊吓?
while you were having a seance?
嗯
Hm.
好吧,伙计们
Ok fellas.
你们帮我们,
You help us
我们也会帮你们的
and we'll help you.
你嗑了什么药?
What were you on?
可♥卡♥因♥?大♥麻♥?
Coke? Grass?
藏哪了?
Where's the stash?
马桶下面? - 你不值得任何帮助
Down the toilet? - You don't deserve any help
你看漫画书看傻了吧,上士
you're a comic book version, sergeant.
好吧,要知道,你在入狱照上会看上去更精神的
You look better in your mugshot, you know.
伟大的特瑞萨,
The great theresa.
通灵大♥师♥
The master medium.
没错,对你来说,原因就在那本....
Yeah, for you it's all in the book of....
那本书……
your book of...
叫什么来着?
what's it again?
《以诺书》
Enoch.
是啊,《以诺书》
Yeah, enoch.
按照你的说法来看,这可怜的姑娘是因为
According to you this poor girl is dead
四千年前写的一本书而死的
because of a book that was written 4000 years ago.
对吗?
Correct?
没错
That's right.
我会觉得这么一个独特反常的观点,
I'd find such an unusual paradox
非常有意思,也非常让人兴奋,
of tremendous appeal terribly stimulating
如果我是警探的话
if I were a sleuth.
并在定罪之前,
The explanation in every detail of a crime
不放过每一个细节
before it's been committed.
夫人,
Lady,
你要么是嗑了药,要么是在戏弄我
you're either on grass or you're pulling my leg.
没有……是你冥顽不灵
No... the problem is in your mind.
不愿接受事实
It can't accept the truth,
但我还是会帮你的
but I'll help you just the same.
在《以诺书》里,凶手就是……
In the book of enoch the killer is...
天呐,上士……
jesus,sergeant...
过来看
come here and look
谁在这搞鬼?
who's playing games here?
从地板上窜出来的,
Come out of the floor,
就这么凭空出现了
out of nowhere.
谁住在下面?
Who lives downstairs?
下面是空的,
It's vacant,
空了26年了
has been for 26 years.
可怎么会……?
But how the heck did...?
你别给我疑神疑鬼的
Don't you start acting up too.
这只是个恶作剧,我会查清楚
It's only a prank and I'll find out
到底怎么回事的,
what's behind it even if
哪怕把这整个房♥子弄个底朝天
I have to tear the whole building apart.
你就无视事实好了
Keep refusing the truth.
就在这个时候,
At this very precise moment,
在另一个遥远的镇上,
in some other distant town,
正在发生极为可怕的事情
horrendously awful things are happening.
可怕到你根本无法想像
Things that would shatter your imagination.
你好,警官
Hi officer.
我在找克莱上士
I'm looking for sergeant clay.
你是哪位?
And who are you?
我叫彼得·贝尔
I'm peter bell.
你看,我是…… - 别说了
You see, I'm with the... - don't tell me
你是名记者,对吗?
you're a newspaper reporter, right?
你们这种家伙一英里外我就能闻出来
I can smell you guys a mile away.
没错,我是记者
You're right, I'm a journalist.
是这样的,警局里有个传闻,
Look, there's a rumor down the station house
说有人好像是神秘死亡了
that someone kind of died mysteriously
我想向上士了解一下情况
and I wanna talk to the sergeant about it.
如果我让任何闲杂人员
It's not going to be any mystery
进到那房♥子里的话,
how the next guy dies
我就等着挨批吧
if I let any unauthorized people in that house.
你看……
Look...
或许我们之间能够
isn't there a way that maybe you and I
达成某个君子协定?
could come to a sort of gentleman's agreement?
我不知道你在说什么,老兄
You're talking into deaf ear, pal.
在上士出来之前,照我说的
Now take my advice and beat it before
赶紧走吧
the sergeant comes out.
好吧,我听你的
Ok, I'll take your advice.
怎么突然感觉天气变了
It's like we're in the wrong season suddenly.
该死的沙尘
Damn dusty
这些强风,
all these high winds,
太不寻常了
pretty unusual.
对了,
By the way,
我听说辛迪·赫然昨晚都没回家
I hear cindy heran never went home last night.
所以呢?
So?
肯定不是第一次了
It sure wouldn't be the first time.
我记得以前她坐在……
I remember once she was sitting in...
你知道吗?
you know something?
自从托马斯神父上吊之后,
Ever since father thomas hanged himself
敦维奇就变得不一样了
dunwich ain't been the same.
感觉有点可怕
Kind of scary
喝了点酒之后,你们这几个家伙
a few beers and you fellas
就开始看见遍地的食尸鬼和恶魔了
start seeing ghouls and devils all over the place.
好吧,你刚也看到发生了什么,不是吗?
Well, you saw what happened, didn't you?
当然,但这还是
Sure, but that doesn't mean that
能够解释得通的
there isn't any explanation.
可能是卡车开过去的时候
It could have been a truck passing by
震坏的
the vibration
不管怎么样,我的镜子肯定是坏了
anyway, I've lost my mirror.
你忘了我们的祖先是谁吗?
电影精选列表