where the gates of hell have been opened.
这城市到底在哪?
Where exactly is this city?
不知道
I don't know where it is.
我只知道它叫敦维奇
All I know is that it is called dunwich.
从没听说过
I've never heard of it.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我是说你怎么那么确定?
I mean how can you be so sure?
我在一座墓碑上,
I read the name
看到了地名
on a tombstone
贝尔先生,
mr. Bell,
如果那些门开着,
if those gates are left open
那就可能会是人类的末日
it may be the end of humanity.
我们必须让它们再次关闭
We gotta try to get them shut again.
星期一的午夜,
At midnight on monday
我们将进入万圣节
we go into all saints day.
到时候就是死人之夜
The night of the dead begins then.
在那之前地狱传送门没被关闭的话,
And if the portals of hell don't get shut before then,
死人之身将永不安息
no dead body will ever be able to rest in peace again.
届时死人会崛起,占领地球
And so the dead will rise up and take over the earth.
你们必须前往敦维奇
You've got to get to dunwich.
你们必须再次关闭那些门
You must re-close those gates
鲍勃?
bob?
鲍勃,你在吗?
Bob, are you here?
鲍勃?
Bob?
鲍勃?
Bob?
鲍勃……?
Bob...?
鲍勃
Bob
鲍勃……
bob...
发生什么事了?
what happened?
你弄伤自己了吗?
Did you hurt yourself?
鲍勃?
Bob
鲍勃……
bob...
鲍勃
bob
鲍勃……
bob...
鲍勃,别丢下我,
bob,don't leave me alone
我好害怕……
I'm afraid...
你好?
hello?
是你啊,罗宾斯先生
It's you, mr. Robbins.
我恐怕艾米莉不在这里
No, emily's not here, I'm afraid.
怎么了?
What's that?
晚上这个点,她一般都在家了
She's usually home this hour of the night.
但愿她没出什么事
I hope that nothing's happened to her.
最近有许多传闻啊
There's been a lot of strange talk circulating.
别这样,罗宾斯先生
Come on now mr. Robbins.
无视就好
Ignore it.
这镇上的人就好那一口,
People here in this town thrive on that stuff.
你应该很清楚
You should know it by now.
她过会就会到家的
She'll be home in another couple of minutes.
如果还有什么问题的话,
If you need me for any reason though,
尽管找我
feel free to call.
我至少还会在工作室
I should be at the studio for at least
待上一小时左右,好吗?
another hour or so, okay?
再见,罗宾斯先生
Goodbye mr. Robbins.
再见
Goodbye
别这样,别这样,请别这样,汤米
no, no... come on tommy, please.
请别这样,汤米
No please, tommy
到底怎么了,亲爱的?
what the devil's the matter honey?
搞得我像是外人似的
You treat me like I was a stranger.
跟我说,我怎么你了?
What have I done? Tell me.
你怎么把车停这边?
How come you picked out here to park?
这地方让我紧张
This place gives me the willies.
拜托,柔斯
Oh, rose. Come on.
你现在不是小孩子了
You're not a little child now.
你不会真信那些
You don't really believe in that stupid
塞勒姆女巫什么的鬼话吧,是吗?
salem witch stuff, do you?
当然不信
Of course not.
又怎么了?
Now what's wrong?
抱歉,汤米,但是……
Sorry tommy, but...
我一直觉得有人在外面盯着我们
but I keep thinking that someone's out there spying on us.
拜托 外面没人
Come on. There isn't anyone out there
看着,我开车头灯
watch. I'll turn on the headlights.
你知道敦维奇在哪吗?
You know this dunwich
地图上都没这地方
it's not even on the map.
所以,你不相信我,是吗?
So, you don't believe me, do you?
我不是那意思
That's not the point.
我是说那地方会很难找,仅此而已
It's just going to be harder to find, that's all.
我们都没什么头绪,是吗?
We don't even know where to start, do we?
要知道我也能看见异象
You know I get my inner visions too. You know.
只要让我喝些威士忌,再冥想一番就行了,然后……
Just let me meditate over a bottle of scotch and...
然后?
and?
然后我就能带你去任何地方了
And I'll take you anywhere.
她肯定不是被勒死的
Well, she certainly wasn't strangled.
身上看上去没有伤痕
Doesn't seem to have been any kind of physical abuse.
那她的死因是什么呢?
What was the cause of her death then?
心脏骤停
Some kind of cardiac arrest.
她那面部表情看上去十分惊恐,
Only that expression on her face looks like pure fear
就像是被吓死的
like something scared her to death.
被吓死的? - 抱歉,罗宾斯先生
Scared her? - Excuse me, mr. Robbins
你是否知道你的女儿有心脏问题?
do you know if your daughter had a heart condition?
不知道
No...
天呐……
oh god...
我们该干嘛?
well, what's our procedure?
坐着等
Sit tight.
要等尸检报告出来
Everything depends on the autopsy.
我会等着的
I'll sit tight
地方检查官会通知你的
you'll get your order after that from the d.a.
好吧,但我想你来通知我,乔
Okay, but let me hear from you, joe
你怎么看,杰瑞?
what's your opinion, jerry?
怎么说呢
What's there to say.
我完全没头绪
I'm at a total loss.
是鲍勃干的……
It was bob...
那个变♥态♥? - 我打赌是的
that pervert? - You can bet on it
在他对可怜的小安·柔斯有所企图之后,
they should have put him away for life
他就该被终身监禁了
after what he tried to do with poor little anne ross
听我说,我会派所有警车出去追捕那孩子的,
listen, I'll call out all cars out after that boy
他要是知道柔西·凯尔曼和弗兰克的孩子
and I wouldn't be surprised if he could tell us
发生了什么的话,我也不会意外的
what happened to rosy kellman and frank's kid, too
拉瑟尔警长……
sheriff russell...
警长
sheriff
这到底是什么?
what the dickens is this?
老天啊……
Good lord...
那孩子死定了……
that kid is gonna fry...
我说真的
mark my word.
这么说来,你的报刊编辑不相信你?
So, your newspaper editor wouldn't believe you?
阿德里安·德尼罗大概两年前
Listen. When adrian deniro told me
跟我说过,
about 2 years ago
我会碰到个被活埋的姑娘,
that I'd meet a girl who would be buried alive,
我那时候也不相信他
I didn't believe him either.
我还当面嘲笑了他
I mean, I laughed right in his face.
德尼罗什么都知道
Deniro was aware of many things.
他知道死人之城是怎么回事
He knew all about the city of the dead.
好吧,好吧
Okay, okay.
信你好了
Say I believe you.
你有看到……
Did you see...
你在异象中,除了墓碑,
when you were in this trance did you see anything
还有看到什么吗?
besides that tombstone?
当然
Oh yes.
看到一个牧师
I saw a priest
上吊自杀了
who by hanging himself
就这样开启了地狱之门
opened the gates of hell.
他必须被毁灭……