You forget who our ancestors were?
没有
No.
我倒是忘了你喝了多少酒
I've forgot how many beers you have drunk.
我再请你们喝几杯吧
So let's have another house buys.
我得走了
I've gotta go
等下,要是…… - 再见
but wait, what about... - see you
我也是,等下我,麦克
me too wait up, mike.
再见了
I'll see you around
等下,伙计们……伙计们……
wait, guys... guys...
这可是刚造的新房♥子
brand new building... new construction.
说真的,
I tell you,
再多一点这种破事,
more garbage like this...
就没顾客来了
I'm gonna loose all of my customers.
我承认说得很骇人听闻
The language is scary, I admit it.
但总的来说,
But the overall message
都是清教♥徒♥能接受的
couldn't have been more puritanical.
那么你为什么选择乱♥伦♥作为话题呢?
Then why did you choose the topic of incest?
我八岁的时候,
When I was 8 years old
我想嫁给我父亲
I wanted to marry my father.
我觉得所有那个年龄的女孩都想嫁给她们的父亲
I guess all girls that age want to marry their fathers.
总之,
Anyway,
这念头很快就没了
I got over it pretty quickly
他一直酗酒
he was a drunk.
某天他收拾行李
One day he just picked up
离开了我母亲和我
and left my mother and me.
这件事情在那时候给你
Did this leave any
留下了很特别的感触吗?
particular emotional feeling in you at the time?
空虚
Emptiness.
还有为我母亲感到同情
That and pity for my mother.
我开始恨所有的男人,还有我……
I began to hate all men and I...
打扰一下,杰瑞
excuse me jerry.
你好啊,珊德拉
Hi, sandra.
你怎么样?
How are you?
你好,艾米莉
Hello emily.
怎么来这么早?
How come so early?
我是说我以为我们定在了八点
I mean I thought we made it for eight.
有点问题 我今晚不行
That's the trouble. I can't make it tonight.
我得去见鲍勃
I have to see bob.
鲍勃?
Bob?
你不会不开心吧?
You're not upset are you?
不会的
No, I'm not upset.
也许只是有点担心
Maybe a little worried perhaps.
你最近见他见得也太频繁了,
You've been seeing an awful lot of him,
不是吗?
haven't you, lately?
可怜的鲍勃
Poor bob.
他只是个病了还没人照顾的孩子
He's a sick and lonely kid.
我不知道为什么大家都那么讨厌他
I don't see why people hate him so.
他母亲就是你们所说的放荡的女人
His mother was what you call a woman of easy virtue.
没丈夫,爱乱搞
No husband. No morals.
在敦维奇这里,
Here in dunwich,
像她这样的人也会被当成女巫的
anybody like that is also branded a witch.
听我说,珊德拉
Look sandra.
我不相信那些跟我说
I don't believe those idiots who tell me
我们祖先曾烧死塞勒姆女巫的白♥痴♥,好吗?
that our ancestors were salem witch burners alright?
好的,知道了
Okay, okay
杰瑞,抱歉 - 没关系的
jerry, I'm sorry. - Don't worry
明天见吧 大概9点的时候?
I'll see you tomorrow. Around 9?
没问题
Sure thing.
再见 - 再见
Bye. -bye.
再见,珊德拉
So long sandra.
再见,还有别担心了
Bye bye and take it easy.
杰瑞,再见 -再见
Jerry, bye. - Bye
好了,珊德拉
okay sandra,
刚说到哪了?
where were we?
那个老问题,老兄
On the same old problem, men.
为什么他们把自己的人生弄得这么糟糕?
Why do they have to make life so difficult?
珊德拉
Sandra
珊德拉
sandra...
受伤了吗?
did he hurt you?
抓到你了吗?
Did he claw you?
他一定是受了惊吓
He must have been frightened.
太奇怪了
Strange.
这是他第一次这样,
It's the first time he ever acted up like that.
他喜欢黏着你
He loves to have you pet him.
你在这儿的时候他总会跑到你那
He always comes to you when you're here.
一定是有什么吓到他了
Something must have frightened him.
让我好好意淫下……
Give me the dirtiest thoughts...
说真的,
I'm telling you,
你到头来会是个老淫棍、
you're gonna end up a dirty old man.
死变♥态♥、
A pervert.
偷♥窥♥狂
Peeping tom.
还说着下流的东西
Talk about box lunches man
我以前看过一部色情片,
saw a porno flick once,
有个家伙憋得太久了,
where this guy got so carried away
结果把自己干♥死♥了
he humped himself to death.
都不错嘛
Too much of good thing
会爽死我的
but what a way to go
怎么了?
what's the matter?
你从没见过埋在土里的尸体吗?
Never seen a body in the earth before?
看看也犯法?
Any law against looking?
当然
Yeah
好吧,我这就离开
okay, I'm leaving.
几点了?
What time you got?
我们来抛硬币决定谁下去
Let's flip to see who goes in the hole
好的
alright.
选一个
Call it.
正面
Heads.
是反面 下去吧,蠢货
Tails. In the hole, sucker.
该死……
Shit...
你还在这干嘛,老兄?
what are you still doing here, pal?
别这样,伙计们
Come on fellas.
你想从我们这里了解什么? - 没什么
What do you want from us? - Nothing
我只是好奇这里的这个姑娘,没别的了
I'm just curious about this girl here, that's all.
听我说,你们为什么不继续干♥你♥们的,
Look, why don't you guys go ahead with your work
无视我就好了
and just pretend I'm not around.
走开,我们就快干完了
Well move, cause we're almost finished.
5点了
It's 5 o'clock.
我们干的够多的了,走吧
We've busted our balls enough, let's go.
你们不会把她这么放着就走人了吧?
You're not going to leave her like that, are you?
到点了
Union hours.
不管怎么样,她在乎什么?她又不急
Anyway, what does she care?She's not in any hurry.
对吗?
Is she?
天呐……
Oh, my god...
如果不是你的话,
but for you,
玛丽就会遭受痛苦至死
mary would have suffered a terrible death.
我只是正巧看到
I was just lucky.
不是的
No
书上有写到过
it was written.
你了解《以诺书》吗?
Are you acquainted with the book of enoch?
是一部四千多年前的文字记载
A text which dates back to more than 4000 years ago.
记载了人类第一次
It contains man's first recorded description of
面对恶毒本身的时候,
his boundless mortal fear
无尽至深的恐惧
in the face of malice itself
嗜血而又贪婪的死敌,
the demanding implacable enemy who's search for blood
永不餍足
is never satiated.
玛丽,说下你看到的
Mary, tell your experience.
我们最后一次通灵时,你所看到的一切
Everything you've witnessed during our last seance.
死人之城……
The city of the dead...
活死人
the living dead.
一个被诅咒的城市,
A cursed city
一个地狱之门开启的地方