and put into a looney house.
不用了,现在不想喝
No, I'd rather not right now
你也不该喝
and you really shouldn't either.
好吧
Alright.
你最好亲自去看看
You better see for yourself.
就在厨房♥
It's in the kitchen.
厨房♥?
The kitchen?
天呐!
Oh, christ
是我看错了吗?
was I just imagining things?
这不可能……
It can't be...
是她,是霍尔登夫人
it's her. Mrs. Holden.
今天早上她在殡仪馆的棺材里
This morning she was inside a coffin at the funeral home
现在她出现在了我的厨房♥
and now she's here in my kitchen.
怎么会?她怎么到这里的?
How? How did she get here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听到有动静
I heard a noise.
我就来看了下,发现她在地板上
I came to look and there she was on my floor.
之后就打电♥话♥给你了
I called you right after.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was loosing my mind.
好吧
Okay.
我们好好想下,别慌张
Let's use our heads and not panic.
冷静
Calm down.
我们得搞清楚她是怎么到这的,好吗?
We've gotta find out how she got here, alright?
我不管她怎么来的
I couldn't give a damn how she got here.
我只想弄走她
I just want her gone.
我们把她弄出去
Let's get her out of here.
我不想看到她
I can't take the sight of her.
好的,好的,好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这时候,来点烈酒最好不过了
At this point, a good stiff drink is the only medicine
你打算怎么办?
what are you gonna do?
我不相信暮色之境这种东西,
I don't believe in the twilight zone
所以,我会叫警长来处理这事
so I guess I'll call the the sheriff on this matter.
那你怎么跟他说呢?
And what do you tell him?
把你跟我说的一五一十的都告诉他
I'll tell him exactly what you told me.
就是你听到动静,
That you heard this noise.
你跑了过去,
That you came running
你看见她在那里,
and that you saw her there,
剩下的就交给他们了
and the rest is up to them.
什么声音?
What was that?
门怎么关上了,我们开着门的
The door is closed but we left it wide open.
有人把她带走了
Someone took her away.
或者也可能是她自己离开了
Or maybe she just left.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous
尸体不会自己
bodies don't just get up and walk away
起来走掉的
by themselves.
她还在这里
She's still here
她还在屋子里……
she's still in the house...
珊德拉……
sandra...
珊德拉……冷静
sandra... get a hold of yourself
我不想再待在这里了
I don't want to stay here anymore
杰瑞,把她弄出去
jerry get her out
冷静…… - 拜托……
calm down... - please...
叫她出去……
tell her to go...
好的 好的
yes,yes
你听到了,她就在这里
she's in here you hear her.
杰瑞,她在这里,我快吓死了
Jerry, she's in here, I can't take it anymore.
珊德拉
Sandra
珊德拉,冷静
sandra, calm down.
别乱想
Don't let imagination run away with you.
我也不知道这里是怎么回事,
I don't know what the hell is going on here either,
我们一步步来,
so were going to take it step by step
先把每间房♥间都搜查下,好吗?
and search every room in the house, alright?
我们会找到答案的,珊德拉,知道了吗?
And we'll find the reason, alright sandra?
来跟着我
And you're going to follow me.
现在跟着我
Follow me now
来吧,就是这样
come on, that's it.
好吗?
Alright?
好的
Alright.
我会照你说的做的
I'll do whatever you say.
今晚在这里我可睡不着
I don't think I'll manage to sleep here tonight.
如果你想待我工作室或我家里,
If you want to stay at my studio or my house
随时欢迎
you're always welcome.
天呐……是血……
Good god... it's blood...
血……
blood...
敦维奇?
dunwich?
我知道那儿
Yes. Yes. I know it.
你们在找敦维奇,真是奇怪
Odd that you're looking for dunwich.
事实上,
Yes, as a matter of fact...
那个镇就是托马斯神父……
yes, that's the town where father thomas...
太可怕了……太可怕了
terrible... terrible
要知道敦维奇
you know that dunwich
是在原来的塞勒姆废墟上建成的
was built on the ruins of the original salem.
就是那个有女巫、异教♥徒♥,
That village of witches and heresy,
和邪物的村庄……
And evil...
好吧,但你能告诉我们怎么到那去吗?
yes, but can you tell us how to get there?
不好找
It's not easy.
你们得朝高速公路的方向回去,
You'll have to go back towards the highway
快接近高速公路的时候,你会看到一条左拐的路
and as you approach it there's a road going left
被塌方挡着
blocked by a landslide.
那条路就是去敦维奇的
That will take you to dunwich.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
只是好奇……
Just out of curiousity...
为什么你们要去那里?
why are you folks going down there?
我们只是去拜访一个朋友
We're just looking up a friend.
知道了
I see.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
上帝啊,帮帮我们
Good lord, help us.
鲍勃……
Bob...
嗨,安
hi ann.
你在我爸的后车座
What are you doing in
干什么呢?
the back seat of my dad's car?
我不知道去哪睡觉
I didn't know where to sleep.
你不会说出去的,对吗?
You won't tell anyone will you?
当然不会
No, of course not.
虽然你有些奇怪的想法
Although you get some awfully weird ideas.
来,抽烟,
Come on, smoke
抽完后你最好离开,可以吗?
only then you better split, okay?
安……
Ann...
他来了
it's him
快走……快出去……
go on... get out of here
你在干什么?
what are you doing?
回屋里去
Get in the house...
我能解释一切,柔斯先生
I can explain everything, mr. Ross
闭嘴,你个混♥蛋♥……
shut up you bastard...
你想对我女儿干什么?
what were you trying to do with my daughter?
请让我解释,柔斯先生
Please, let me explain, mr. Ross.
我只是找了个地方睡觉
I was only looking for a place to sleep.
我发誓
I swear
变♥态♥……
pervert...
谋杀犯……
murderer...
我想没人在里面
I guess there's nobody in.
真是奇怪
That's strange.
你打算干什么?
What do you plan on doing?
我感觉答案就在这里
I have a feeling this is where the answer is.
我们得找到送葬人
We've gotta find the undertaker
或者殡仪馆的其他工作人员
or someone from the funeral parlor.
或许他们已经去墓地了
Maybe they have gone to the cemetery.
你去吧
You go.
我会等在你的办公室的
I'll wait in your office.
我不觉得我现在敢去墓地
I don't think I can take a cemetery right now.
好的