He must be destroyed...
阿门
amen.
上帝是我的牧羊人……
The lord is my shepherd...
这边请
this way please.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我的艾米莉去哪了?
Where is my emily?
她已在天堂了,罗宾斯夫人
She's in heaven now, mrs. Robbins
霍尔登夫人?
mrs. Holden?
是的 霍尔登夫人死于昨晚
Yes. Mrs. Holden died last night
根据汤普森医生的说法,
and according to dr. Thompson,
她是被吓死的
was frightened to death.
被吓死?
Frightened to death?
他就是这么说的,被吓的
That's what he said, fear.
被什么吓的?
Of what?
不知道
Damned if I know, doc.
这事我听过的最奇怪的事了
It's the strangest thing I've ever heard of.
被吓的?
Fear?
据说
There's been talk that
柔斯·卡尔文和汤米·费舍尔也不见了
rose calvin and tommy fisher disappeared too.
他们昨晚去看电影了
They went to the movies last night
但之后就没人有看到过他们
and nobody has seen them since.
48小时内已经有
That makes five people that have
五个人失踪了
disappeared in the last 48 hours.
我认为是鲍勃干的
I think it's bob.
我是不相信那些迷信的鬼话
I don't believe in this superstitious nonsense.
是啊,或许你说的对
Yeah, maybe you're right
没错,记得两年前
sure, remember two years ago when
鲍勃把小安带进树林的事吗?
bob took little anne into the woods?
我们当时及时找到了他真是奇迹
It was a miracle we found him in time.
是啊,要我说就是他了
Yeah, and I say it's him
他就是在这里造孽的人
he's the one causing all the trouble around here.
只有老天才知道他对可怜的艾米莉做了什么
God only knows what he did to poor emily.
我只知道,敦维奇的氛围
All I know is that the air in dunwich
越来越凝重了……
is getting awful thick...
我一旦找到
soon as I can find
买♥♥我店铺和住房♥的人,
somebody to buy my shop and my house
我就立马离开
I'm vamoosing.
我保证
You can bet your ass.
冷静,亲爱的
Calm down, dear.
别难过了
Take it easy.
冷静
Calm down.
我的孩子,我可怜的孩子
My baby, my poor baby
你最好带小约翰出去
you better take john john out.
好的
Yes, of course.
小约翰
John john
来吧,我们出去
come on. Let's go outside.
我们去散散心
Let's take a walk.
你现在必须坚强起来
You have to be strong now.
你不得不拿出勇气面对现实
You have to find courage to face reality.
让自己像个男人一样
You have to be a man.
懂我意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
我饿了
I'm hungry
好吧
good.
手套箱里有跟棒棒糖
There's a lollipop in the glove box
听着,我没跟你开玩笑
look. I'm not joking.
我饿了
I'm starved.
是你把我
Look, you're the one
带到这鸟不拉屎的地方,
who got me out here in the armpit of the world
来找你说的那些会跑的尸体的
chasing your galloping cadavers.
拜托
Come on.
我们找个地方去吃点东西
Let's go have a snack someplace
好吧
okay.
你想放弃了?
You want to give up?
你为什么不回车里去,
Why don't you get in the car
然后我们就去品尝下当地美食
we'll go and check out the local cuisine.
别不开心
Don't be upset.
不开心?谁不开心了?
Upset? Who's upset?
根据你说的来看,我们的时间还有
According to your theory we have less than
不到48小时,在那什么……万圣节开始之前
48 hours before this... aii saints day.
拜托,别这样,行吗?
Oh please. Not now. Do you mind?
走吧
Come on.
我们去吃吃看这里的美食
Let's go check out the local cuisine
妈妈……
mommy...
爸爸……妈妈……爸爸……
daddy... mommy... daddy...
妈妈……
mommy...
怎么回事,亲爱的?
what's the matter, honey?
艾米莉回来了
Emily is back.
我看到她在朝窗户里看
I saw her looking in the window.
她想抓住我
She wanted to catch me.
艾米莉永远的离开了我们,小约翰
Emily went away forever, john john
她在天堂了
she's in heaven.
我看见她了……我发誓,我看见她了
I saw her... i swear, I saw her
我真的开到了
I really did
你最好看下医生
you better call the doctor.
我没事……
I'm alright...
我不用看医生
I don't need a doctor.
我不用看医生……我看到她了
I don't want a doctor... i saw her
你这一天都不好过
you had a big day.
你很沮丧
You're upset.
我们也是
We all are.
走吧 去睡吧
Off you go now. Go to bed.
我不想离开,妈妈,我害怕……
I don't wanna go, mommy I'm scared...
我知道艾米莉会来找我的
emily's gonna get me I know it...
你好?
hello?
是我,珊德拉
It's me, sandra.
你必须现在过来
You have to come right away.
没时间解释了
No, there's no time to explain.
总之你不会相信我的
You wouldn't believe me anyway.
请赶快过来
Just come, please
我现在快崩溃了……
I'm having a nervous breakdown...
好的,珊德拉
yes, okay. Sandra,
冷静,别紧张
just calm down and control yourself.
怎么了?
What is it?
只有两种可能
There's only two possibilities.
要么我疯了,
Either I'm going out of my mind or
要么有些非常非常奇怪的事情发生了
something very very strange is happening.
听我说,放轻松
Look, take it easy.
我10分钟后就到,亲爱的
I'll be there in 10 minutes, honey.
再见
Bye.
杰瑞,是你吗?
Jerry, is that you?
是的,是我
Yeah, it's me.
进来吧
Come in...
进来
come in
你拿这个干嘛?
what do you need that for?
不知道
I don't know,
或许十字架会更有用
maybe a crucifix would be better.
十字架?
A crucifix?
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
你是不是觉得我疯了?
Do you consider me a basket case?
没有啊 怎么了?
No, not at all. Why?
你只是受到惊吓了,没别的
Your nurturing a pet neurosis, that's all.
这国家大约
Like about 70% of the
70%的女性都这样
female population in this country.
那你就是说,我还没完全疯了,
So according to you I'm not stark raving mad,
至少现在还没
at a least not yet.
别傻了,当然没有
Don't be silly. Of course not.
有时候你或许
Sometimes you may
喝醉了,
drink a little more than you should,
但不代表就得把你带走
but that's no reason to be taken away
关进疯人院