你真不要脸
Let him go! You should be ashamed!
听着 我忍♥你们很久了
Listen to me, I've had it up to here with all of you.
它要跟家人团聚
He belongs with his family!
-你得放了它 -别这么大呼小叫的 孩子
- You have to let him go. - Stop being so dramatic, kid.
-没事 -回家养只狗吧
It's okay. - Go home. Get a dog.
-没关系 孩子... -丘帕
- It's okay. Mijo... - Chupa! Chupa! Chupa!
-让他走吧 没事 不 -丘帕 不
- Let him go. It's all right. No. - Chupa! No, no!
-没事 -不
- It's okay. - No, no!
现在我抓到了你 我不会让你离开我的视线
Now that I got you, I'm not letting you out of my sight.
你坐副驾驶 小家伙
You're riding shotgun, little guy.
-亚历克斯 -快 我们得去救它
Alex! Come on! We have to help!
不 我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do!
不
No!
不 等等 停下
No! Wait, wait, wait! Stop, stop!
我们得做点什么
We have to do something!
不 我们什么也做不了 孩子
No. There's nothing we can do, son.
抱歉 亚历克斯 我们尽力了
I'm sorry, Alex. We tried.
我终于抓到了 我们回基地汇合
I finally got it. Let's meet back at base.
收到 恭喜你 奎因
Roger. Congrats, Quinn.
带你回去
- Take you in.
我们要让他们看看 我一直都是对的
We're going to show 'em I was right all along.
他们会对它做什么
What's gonna happen to him?
没人知道 孩子
No one knows, mijo.
对不起 堂弟
I'm sorry, primo.
哇
Wow.
快走
Come on!
快走
Come on! Come on!
好
Yeah!
冷静
Take it easy! Take it easy!
冷静点
Just relax!
这是一个...天大的误会
This is just a... huge misunderstanding!
我没想伤害它
I don't want to hurt him.
嘿 冷静
Hey! Easy!
你可不想被电一下
You don't want to be zapped!
快后退
You just gotta back off!
我说了 后退
I said back off!
好 很好
- Okay. All right. That's good.
我们可以谈一谈
We can work this out.
友好商谈
Nice and easy.
好了 把它放下来
All right. Put him down.
-慢慢放下来 -好 它下来了
- Easy. Put him down. - Okay! He's down!
好了 丘帕 快走
There you go. Go, Chupa, go!
好 放手 放开我
All right, get off! You can let me go!
是时候让你了解背摔的魅力了
It's time you learn about the beauty of the suplex.
蓝色闪电
Azul!
你该走了
It's time for you to go now.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
记住 不管你在哪
Just remember, that wherever you are,
我永远在你身边
I will always be by your side.
保重
Be safe.
你难过吗
Are you sad?
其实没有
No, not really.
它找到了它的家人 我也找到了我的家人
He found his family. And I found mine.
要去吃玉米饼吗
Wanna go get some tacos?
怎么 你还想吃脑子啊
What? Do you feel like having more sesos?
算了 我还是吃烧烤味的吧
- Nah, I think I'll stick to barbacoa.
你要走了 我很难过
I'm sad you're leaving.
我也是
Me too.
但我还会回来的 我保证
But I'll come back, I promise.
你最好真的会来
You better.
我帮你录了这盘磁带 有一些很酷的墨西哥乐队的歌♥
I made you this tape with some cool Mexican bands.
可以帮你练练西班牙语
That way you can practice your Spanish.
谢谢 我回家会听的
Thanks. I'll check it out when I get back home.
拿着 这样在飞机上就可以听
Take this, so you can listen to it on the plane.
真的吗
Are you sure?
你能来我很高兴 堂弟
I'm glad you came, primo.
我也很高兴
Me too.
我们会想你的 亚历克斯
We're gonna miss you, Alex.
来道别 你堂哥要走了
Come say goodbye to your cousin, he's leaving!
-你看到他了吗 -没
- Did you see him? - No.
-米莫 -米莫
- Memo? - Memo!
好吧 算了 我们走吧 等你落地了 我让他给你打电♥话♥
Never mind. Let's go. I'll make sure he calls you when you land.
卡瓦邦加
Cowabunga!
别让他锁住你 亚历克斯
Defend yourself, Alex.
放弃吧 堂哥
Give up, cousin.
不
No!
你放弃吧
You give up!
-蓝色闪电 -耶
- Azul! Yeah!
我等不及要把这次旅行都讲给我妈听
Can't wait to tell my mom all about this trip.
我过得很开心 我爱墨西哥
I had a lot of fun. I loved Mexico.
-很棒 -谢谢
- Muy bien! Thanks.
别担心 我会和妈妈练习的
Don't worry. I'll practice with my mom.
很好 要为自己的身份而骄傲
That's good. Always be proud of who you are.
-不用管别人怎么说 -好的
- Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. - I won't.
如果有人欺负我 我会几招自♥由♥摔跤
And if anyone tries to mess with me, well, I know a few lucha libre moves.
没错
That's right.
我爸说得对
My dad was right.
这个地方...真的很神奇
This place... really is magical.
保重 爷爷
Well, take care, abuelo.
别再四处乱逛了
Don't go wandering off or anything like that.
我尽量
I'll try my best.
但你的堂姐和堂弟会照顾我的
But your primos will take good care of me.
要离开圣哈维尔了 你难过吗
Are you sad about leaving San Javier?
不难过 和家人在一起总是开心的
Not really. It's always good to be with family.
墨西哥城是个大城市 我怕我会迷路
Mexico City is a big city, I'm afraid I might get lost in it.
如果你迷路了 家人们会来找你的
If you get lost, your family will find you.
没错
You're right.
听着 孩子
Listen, mijo.
我要请你帮个大忙 我总是忘事
I'm going to ask you a big favor and I keep forgetting things,
我的脑子大不如前
my brain is not what it used to be.
我需要你记住这里发生的一切
So I'm counting on you to remember everything that happened here.
相信我 我永远不会忘记
Trust me, I'll never forget.
-代我问你母亲好 -好的
Give my love to your mom. - Okay.
等等 别关门 稍等
Wait! Wait! Don't close the doors. Hold on.
抱歉 我忘了给你一样东西
Sorry, I forgot to give you something.
你确定吗
Oh. Are you sure?
我想让你保管 我不需要它了
I want you to have it. I don't need it anymore.
我也会想你的 孩子
I'll miss you too, mijo.
好好的 好吗 保重
Be good, all right? Take care.
-蓝色闪电 -蓝色闪电
- Azul! - Azul!
-再见 爷爷 -再见 孩子
- Adiós, abuelo. - Adiós, mijo.
丘帕
Chupa!
♪ Como el ave deja su nido ♪
♪ Y la Oruga aprende a volar ♪
♪ Esta vida te dará alas ♪
♪ Y muy lejos ♪
♪ Te iras ♪
♪ Si algún día te sientes triste ♪
♪ Y ese día quieres llorar ♪
♪ Simplemente cierra los ojos ♪
♪ Y me verás ♪
♪ Duerme ya que te cantare ♪
♪ Y en tus sueños te buscare ♪
♪ Donde estés te acompañare ♪
♪ Y a tu lado yo ♪
♪ Siempre volare ♪
♪ Como la hembra defiende a su cría ♪
♪ Del coyote, el avestruz, y el chaval ♪
♪ Con mi vida protejo la tuya ♪
♪ De cualquier tempestad ♪
我的吸血怪好友
♪ Si en el aire te sientes triste ♪
♪ Y ese día quieres llorar ♪
♪ Simplemente cierra los ojos ♪
♪ Y me veras ♪
♪ Duerme ya que te cantare ♪
♪ Y en tus sueños te buscare ♪
♪ Donde estés te acompañare ♪
♪ Y a tu lado yo ♪
♪ Siempre volare ♪
♪ Del más allá se escucha un rugido ♪
♪ Y la tierra quiere temblar ♪
♪ No temas más que estoy a tu lado ♪
♪ Y en mis brazos duermes ya ♪
♪ Si el vacío se vuelve triste ♪
♪ Y en la noche quieres llorar ♪
♪ Simplemente cierra los ojos ♪
♪ Y me verás ♪
电影精选列表