该死
Shoot.
嘿 关掉
Hey! Turn it off!
嘿 你们得把直升机停掉
Hey! You gotta turn that chopper off!
-你这里有好多空笼子 -你在这儿干什么
- You sure have a lot of empty cages. - What are you doing here?
一句话 奎因 结果 我们要结果
One word, Quinn. Results. We want results.
看 我们差点就抓到了
Look at this. We almost had it.
我大老远飞过来不是为了看一根羽毛
I didn't fly all the way here for a feather.
你跟我们保证过会拿到它的血
You promised us its blood.
你说它有治愈能力 能带来医药革命
You said it had healing powers and that it would revolutionize medicine.
你还说我们能挣很多钱
You also said we'd make a lot of money.
会的 你们只需再给我一点时间
You will. You just gotta give me more time.
他们没耐心了 奎因 到这周为止
They're out of patience, Quinn. You have till the end of this week.
如果这周结束你还找不到 这些东西就都得打包
If you don't find it by then, then you'll have to wrap all this up.
记住 和我合作的这些人 不擅长处理失望情绪
Just remember, the people that I work for don't deal well with disappointment.
相信我 你可不想辜负他们的信任
And trust me. You don't want to cross 'em.
爷爷
Abuelo?
爷爷 救命
Abuelo! Help!
亚历克斯
Alex? Alex?
怎么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you all right?
-堂弟 -丘帕卡布拉
Primo! - El Chupacabras!
什么
What happened? What?
-我看到了 -丘帕卡布拉
- I saw it. - El Chupacabras?
就在那儿 看
It was right there. Look!
看到没
You see it?
你叫成那样就因为这个
- You screamed like that for these?
哦 好吓人
Oh, so scary.
它体格更大 我发誓
It was bigger. I swear!
我要回去睡觉了
- I'm going back to bed.
我和你一起 以防怪物窜出来
I'll go with you in case the boogeyman pops out.
亚历克斯胆子真小
That Alex gets scared easily, huh?
像个宝宝一样大呼小叫
He screamed like a baby.
爷爷
- Abuelo?
爷爷 你没事吧
Abuelo? Are you okay?
我不是贝托 我是亚历克斯
I'm not Beto. I'm Alex.
怎么了 让我看看
What? Let me see that.
-你流血了 -没事的
- You're bleeding. - It's all right.
不 我们进屋去 把伤口洗一下
No, no, no, let's go inside. Let's wash that cut.
可是爷爷 我看到了
But, abuelo, I saw it.
抱歉 我做噩梦了
Sorry. I had a nightmare.
嘿 小家伙 它去哪了
Hey, little fella. Where did he go?
你没看到吗
You didn't see it?
看到什么
See what?
没什么
Nothing.
你喜欢烟花吗
Do you like cohetes?
烟花 不喜欢 很危险的
Fireworks? No, they're dangerous.
在手里爆♥炸♥才危险 来 我给你看看
Only if they blow up in your hands. Come. I'll show you.
相信我 堂弟 走吧
Trust me, primo. Vamos.
你得这样拿
You gotta hold it like this.
-扔出去 -还不行 再等等
- Throw it! - Not yet. Wait.
你得先握着 然后放手
You have to hold it and then let go!
轮到你了
Now, you do it.
我会失去一根手指
I'll lose a finger.
那你还剩九根呢
- You'll still have nine.
来嘛 堂弟 人生就要冒点险
Vamos, primo. You gotta live a little. Take some risks.
你的英语怎么那么好
Why is your English so good?
我看过很多电影 还超喜欢野兽男孩乐队
I watch lots of movies. And I'm obsessed with the Beastie Boys.
你知道他们
You know them?
当然
Of course.
怎么 你以为墨西哥人只听街头乐队吗
What? You think Mexicans only listen to mariachi?
不 我只是...
Uh, no. I just--
我跟你开玩笑呢
I'm just messing with you.
你不用什么事都这么较真
You don't have to take everything so literal.
你♥爸♥爸的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your dad.
没事
It's all right.
肯定很难熬吧
It must be hard.
他死后 我妈把他的照片摆了出来 你很像他
My mom put up his picture after he died. You look like him.
那...你要试试吗
So... are you going to try it?
拿着 听我指令
Hold it. I'll tell you when.
准备好了吗
Ready?
放手
Now!
怎么了
What's going on?
-爷爷不见了 -“不见了”是什么意思
- Abuelo is missing. - What do you mean "missing"?
他会忘记一些事情 四处游荡
He forgets things and wanders off.
快 我们走
Come on. We gotta go.
怎么那么久
What took you so long?
我要戴上面具
- I needed my mask.
是不是该给你妈打电♥话♥
Shouldn't we call your mom?
不行 不能告诉她
No, you can't tell her.
为什么
Why not?
因为她会让爷爷从农场搬走
Because she will make abuelo move out of the ranch.
你确定你会开车吗
Are you sure you know how to drive?
不太会
No, not really.
爷爷教过我 但...
Abuelo's been teaching me, but...
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
蓝色闪电
Azul!
上周我们追这个生物时 出了一场事故
Last week, when we were chasing the creature, there was an accident.
车撞上了那个生物 滑出了道路
Car hit the creature here then skid off the road.
知道那个生物或者幼崽怎么样了吗
Any idea what happened to the creature or the cub?
不知道 但是...我们找到了这个
No. But... we did find this.
干得好
Good work.
你们去市场找他 我等会儿来找你们
You guys check for him in the market. I'll find you guys later.
我们是不是该一起行动
Shouldn't we stick together?
-别担心 米莫会照顾你 -走吧
- Don't worry. Memo will take care of you. - Vamos.
跟我来 我带你去我最爱的地方
Follow me! I'll show you my favorite stands.
能给我一包吗
Can I have a bag?
你要来点吗
Want some?
这是什么
What is it?
蟋蟀
Crickets.
这些是...蟋蟀吗
Are these... crickets?
很好吃
Muy buenos.
怎么会好吃 这些是虫子
Those aren't "buenos," those are bugs.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我们去吃玉米饼吧
Let's go get tacos.
嘿 什么 嘿 我们不是要找爷爷吗
Hey! What? Hey! Shouldn't we be looking for abuelo?
这是丘帕卡布拉
It's El Chupacabras.
丘帕卡布拉
Chupacabras?
大家说它是怪兽 但它没有那么可怕
People say it's a monster. But it's not that bad.
你一定得尝尝这个
You have to try this.
这是什么
What is it?
尝尝嘛
Just try it.
很好吃啊 好吃
Oh, that's really good. Muy bueno.
我就说嘛
Told you so.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
你们应该去找爷爷
You were supposed to be looking for abuelo.
我们饿了
But we were hungry.
抱歉 你找到他了吗
Sorry. Did you find him?
他不在这儿
He's not here.
你爱吃这个
You like sesos?
嗯
- Yeah.
这是什么
What's sesos?
脑子
Brains.
天啊 我讨厌爷爷的歌♥单
God, I hate abuelo's taste in music.
这是什么
What's this?
《墨裔不良少年》
"Pachuco."
诅咒乐队 特别棒
La Maldita. They're an awesome band.
♪ No sé cómo te atreves A vestirse de esa forma y salir ♪
♪ Así ♪
♪ En mis tiempos todo era elegante Sin greñudos y sin rock ♪
♪ Hey pa fuiste pachuco ♪
♪ También te regañaban ♪
♪ Hey pa bailabas mambo ♪
♪ Tienes que recordarlo ♪
“墨裔不良少年”是什么
What's a pachuco?
是指在美国生活的某一类墨西哥人
电影精选列表