是的 孩子 他就是绿鹦鹉
Sí, mijo. He was El Perico Verde.
他本来可以打职业比赛 知道吗
He could have gone pro, you know?
然后他认识了你母亲
Then he met your mother
他明白人生中 还有比自♥由♥摔跤更重要的事
and he understood that there are things in life more important than lucha libre.
他很厉害 非常棒
He was good. Oh, he was great.
他会所有技巧 力量和速度兼备
He had all the skills and he was strong and fast.
原本真的是前途无量
He could really, really fly.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不想了解你出生前你♥爸♥的故事吗
Don't you want to know about your dad before you came along?
我也很难过 你明白的
It hurts me too, you know that.
但我们都要学会接受 勇于面对一切
But we have to take it in, we have to face it, feel it, all of it.
亚历克斯 看着我
Alex, look at me.
嘿 你干什么啊
Hey! [sighs] What are you doing?
和我的孙子谈心
Talking to my grandson.
我不想谈
I don't feel like talking.
好吧
All right.
那...我们来摔跤吧
Then... let's fight.
什么
What?
是的 你想拿回去吗 那就打赢我
Yeah. You want this back? You're gonna have to fight for it.
我不要和你打
I'm not gonna fight you.
那你就别想拿回去了
Well, then, you're not getting this back.
真的假的
Really?
拿起来 戴上去 成为你♥爸♥爸的骄傲
Pick it up, put it on, make your dad proud.
来吧
- Let's do this.
三局两胜 没有时限
They'll fight two out of three rounds with no time limit.
这边这位是传奇 神话...
In this corner, the legend, the myth...
独一无二的蓝色闪电
the one and only Relámpago Azul!
这边这位是 今晚的惊喜选手 绿鹦鹉
And in this corner, the surprise of the night, El Perico Verde!
太蠢了
This is so stupid.
我们不是应该去帮助丘帕吗 那个人随时会回来
Shouldn't we be helping Chupa? That man could come back at any moment.
我同意
I agree.
不 还没到时候
No, no, no. Not yet.
我得先给亚历克斯上重要的一课
I first have to teach Alex an important lesson.
来吧 孩子 让我看看你的本事
Come on, son. Show me what you got.
爷爷
Abuelo.
比赛开始
Fight!
-太蠢了 -来啊
This is stupid. Come on!
你很悲伤 孩子 这很正常
You're sad, son. That's normal.
你很受伤
You're hurt.
我没有受伤 我只是不想让别人管我
I'm not hurt. I just really want to be left alone.
不 没关系
No. That's okay.
释放出来 明白吗
Let it out. Let it out. All right?
纾解这些情绪 都发泄在我身上 来吧
Channel those emotions. Take it all out on me. Come on.
我不想和你打
I don't want to fight you.
-我一直在观察你 亚历克斯 -放开我
I've been watching you, Alex.
每次提到你父亲
Every time your dad gets brought up,
你都躲回那个蠢游戏里
you retreat and hide in that stupid game of yours.
我没法呼吸了
You're choking me!
面对你的痛苦 恐惧和悲伤
Face your pain, face your fears and your sorrow.
你要去感受那份悲伤的痛苦
You have to feel the pain of the sadness.
蓝色闪电获胜
Azul!
爷爷
Abuelo! Are you okay?
真对不起 爷爷 我不是故意推你的
I'm so sorry, abuelo. I didn't mean to push you.
我不知道自己是怎么了 非常抱歉
I don't know what got into me. I'm really sorry.
嘿 孩子们 走吧 我们得让他休息 走
Hey, kids, come on. We have to let him rest. Vámonos.
你就是亚历克斯吧
You must be Alex.
查瓦跟我提起过你
Chava told me about you.
你能来他很激动
He was very excited you were coming.
你住在辛辛那提是吗
You, uh... You live in Cincinnati, right?
是堪萨斯城
- Kansas City.
我在哥伦布上的学 那里很美
You know, I went to school in Columbus. It is very beautiful up there.
爷爷没事吧
Is abuelo gonna be all right?
只是摔肿了 我给他开了止疼药
It's just a bump. I gave him some medicine for the pain,
但他很不清醒
but he was very disoriented.
他的记忆如何了
So how's his memory been?
非常好
It's perfect.
他昨天走失了
Well, he did go missing yesterday.
他喜欢运动 就是去散个步
He likes to get exercise, he just went for a walk.
你爷爷是个强壮的人
You know, your abuelo is a strong man,
但他的情况只会越来越糟
but his condition is just gonna get worse.
他的农场一个人照料太吃力了
His farm is a lot for one man to care for.
他可以的
He can do it.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
是奶牛
It was a cow.
听起来不像奶牛
That didn't sound like a cow.
生病的奶牛
It was a sick cow.
病得很重
A very sick cow.
它没事
He's okay.
所以我才不想做兽医
That's why I never wanted to be a veterinarian.
好了 照顾好你们的爷爷
Okay, bueno. Take care of your abuelito.
需要我就给我打电♥话♥
You need me, you call me.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Gracias.
是丘帕
It's Chupa.
出事了
Something's wrong.
不 住手 丘帕
No, no! Stop! Chupa!
退后 很危险
Stay back! It's dangerous.
它不危险 请放下
He's not dangerous! Please, put that down!
让开 你不知道自己面对的是什么
Get out of the way! You don't know what you're dealing with!
不 丘帕 不要
- No! Chupa, no! No!
-丘帕 -丘帕 不
Chupa! - Chupa! No!
没事 它会冷静下来的
- It's okay! It'll calm down!
不
- No!
好了
There he goes. He's gonna conk out.
-它会昏过去 等药效发作 -不
- Let it take effect. No!
好 退后
Okay. Stay back!
你怎么可以这样做
-Lo mataste! - How could you?
放轻松 这是温和镇定剂 没事的
Relax. It's a mild sedative, it's gonna be fine.
好的 难以置信
Okay. I can't believe it.
真美
It's beautiful.
好了 冷静
Okay. Calm down. Calm down.
没事的 冷静
It's gonna be okay. Calm down.
不
No!
丘帕
Chupa!
没事 我们会把它救回来
It's okay. We're gonna get him back.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
爷爷
Abuelo!
爷爷 醒醒
- Abuelo, wake up!
-怎么了 -我们得走了 马上
- Qué pasa? - We have to go! Now!
贝托 孩子
Beto, mijo.
不 我不是贝托 贝托是我爸 我是亚历克斯
No, no, no, I'm not Beto. Beto's my dad. I'm Alex.
-记得吗 亚历克斯 -什么亚历克斯
- Remember? Alex! - What Alex? What Alex?
没时间解释了 把鞋穿上
No time to explain. Just put your shoes on.
不 我哪也不去 这是我家
No, I'm not going anywhere. This is my house.
求你了 爷爷 我们要救丘帕
Por favor, abuelo. We have to save Chupa!
丘帕是谁
Who's Chupa?
丘帕 你在路边发现的动物 记得丘帕吗
Chupa! The creature you found on the side of the road. Remember Chupa?
-爷爷 快回忆一下 它是我朋友 -不 拜托你慢一点
- Abuelo, remember. He's my friend. Please! - No. Please. Slow down, please.
拜托 我不太舒服
I'm not good, please.
我只想睡觉
I just wanna sleep.
-慢慢来 好了 -嘿 你在干什么
- Easy does it. There you go. Hey! What are you doing?
你要带它去哪
Where are you taking him?
别担心 它不会有事的
Don't worry about it. He's gonna be fine.
走吧 爷爷 我们得走了 时间紧迫
Come on, abuelo. We gotta go. We gotta hurry.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我跟你说了 敌人已经跑了
I told you, your enemy is on the loose.
查卡
El Chakal?
对 查卡 快点
Sí. Sí. El Chakal. Come on.
-走吧 -对 我们去阻止他
- Let's go! - Yeah, let's go stop him.
等等
Oh, hold on.
-又怎么了 -我得带上这个
- What now? - I just have to grab this one.
电影精选列表